More record temps

Your point is that you have no studies that back up your idiocy. Because the climate is warming rapidly due to the burning of fossil fuels.

96851.jpg

Actually s0n......the joke is on you. The fact is, there are studies on both sides and in recent years, and it is clear that the public thinks the studies of the "real scientists" might not be that real. People's radar goes up when shit starts getting manipulated, like temperature data and glacier melt predictions. They smell scam............

2010-Congressional-Election-Map-1.jpg

This obsession with fossil fuels may be an obsession for you s0n but its hardly a concern for people in the real world who are of the opinion that global warming is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from a priority. Thankfully........most people view their world as being one where decisions are made based upon weighing necessary tradeoffs. Far left guys are sorta deficient in that area of thinking, as the map above clearly displays.:2up:

Last edited:
cry me a freaking river, I live in the High desert of Colorado, when I was a kid 50 years ago the summer got so hot you could fry an egg on the hood of a car, July and august were notorious for 105 to 110 degrees.. and guess what.. it still gets the same temperature today as it did 50 years ago.. this is nothing more than fearmongering to separate you from your dollar. you cannot and will not ever control the weather or the climate on a planet, all you can do is throw money at it and fail

Really trying to demonstrate what an idiot you trully are.

http://www.cier.umd.edu/climateadaptation/Climate change--COLORADO.pdf

During the last 50 years, Colorado has experienced rising temperatures, increased precipitation, and altered surface water flow as a result of climate change. The state
on the whole has warmed faster than the U.S. average,with more dramatic temperature increases seen at higher altitudes. Lower altitudes, including the state’s eastern
plains, also are seeing higher temperatures.1,2,3 Theaverage annual temperature at Fort Collins, located at 5,000 feet, has increased by 4.1º F, while the temperature in the Arkansas River Valley—located at a much lowerelevation—has increased by only 0.5º F.4, 5 As climatechange continues during the next 100 years, Colorado is
likely to see higher temperatures and more precipitation in some regions, while water resources are likely to become less secure.6,7 At the highest elevations, winter and summer temperatures may increase by 5º F to 6º F, while spring and fall temperatures could increase by 3º F to 4º F.

look pecker breath.

I live in the Arkansas valley and have for over 50 years.. and as your little article states the temp here has only fluctuated by .5 of a degree.. now if you would care to talk to me without calling me an idiot I won't call you pecker breath.. deal?

LoVE..........you gotta make it a point to stop in hiere more often. This place is a hoot..........its become a source of bonifide entertainment for many of us at the expense of the k00ks. Whats more fun than getting an opportunity every day to respond to absurd stuff and publically humiliating people who get hysterical at the drop of a hat?

What does "Who's not winning" have to do with science?

Do you think the GLOBAL CLIMATE takes a poll to decide what it will do?

Editec, your first mistake is assuming that Kooky as the ability to think. No evidence of that has ever been demonstrated.

There is, unfortunately, a bunch of people out there that seem to think that opinion can change the inevitable consequences of basic physics.

Much of the Midwest suffered Monday with heat and high humidity that won't loosen their grip for days. More than 1,000 high-temperature records have been broken this month, Weather Channel meteorologist Mark Ressler said.

"Heat is very expansive from the Rockies right over to the East Coast, with the core of it in the middle of the country," he said. There were heat warnings, advisories or watches in 17 states Monday.

Record heat stretches from Rockies to East Coast - USATODAY.com

Ummm.........how about everything s0n!!!

Its posts like this that prove my point. Before you are allowed to post on this message board, you should have to show minimum competence in the area of Civics.

Now.......I guess there is a possiblitly that some view global climate as just like a hobby where you kick around data figures and shoot the shit about the heat and glaciers. IDK.......thats about as useful as us all getting together and contemplating on our navels = the perfect analogy.

Anyway........in some cases, making an effort at schooling the hoplessly naive is hardly worth it.:coffee: For sure, Old Rocks knows exactly what I mean!!!:2up:

Last edited:

Its posts like this that prove my point. Before you are allowed to post on this message board, you should have to show minimum competence in the area of Civics.

Now.......I guess there is a possiblitly(sic) that some view global climate as just like a hobby where you kick around data figures and shoot the shit about the heat and glaciers. IDK.......thats about as useful as us all getting together and contemplating on our navels = the perfect analogy.

Anyway........in some cases, making an effort at schooling the hoplessly(sic) naive is hardly worth it.:tongue: For sure, Old Rocks knows exactly what I mean!!!:cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOLOL....very funny watching you repeatedly demonstrate what a clueless retard you are, kooker.....LOLOL...

aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Thank you, slackjawedidiot, for once again demonstrating my point so clearly and succinctly....
We can always count on the slackjawedidiot:cuckoo: to contribute nothing but meaningless noise based solely on his non-comprehension and ignorance.

No problem...

Oh before I forget care to explain what exactly is NOT attributed to climate change? Seriously is there anything the climate can do that will not lead to your side claiming its evidence of climate change... I will wait...

Gstring, are you ever going to do anything but flap yap? How about posting something from a real scientist supporting your point of view. It is a scientific debate, after all.

Gstring, are you ever going to do anything but flap yap? How about posting something from a real scientist supporting your point of view. It is a scientific debate, after all.

What no answer just a request for scientific evidence on it? LOL it was a question tool, answer it or don't but don't try and pull the science excuse out of your butt. Either you can answer it or you can't... LOL

NEW YORK -- A lengthy, blistering heat wave that is blanketing the eastern half of the United States is putting significant stress on the nation's power grid as homeowners and businesses crank up their air conditioners.

It's going to be so hot that New York's power grid may be taxed like never before.

The New York Independent System Operator, the North Greenbush nonprofit that oversees the state's high-voltage transmission system, is predicting that the state's electrical grid could end up being loaded with more than 34,000 megawatts of power Thursday, which would surpass the previous peak load of 33,939 megawatts recorded on Aug. 2, 2006.

Different sort of heat-induced record possible - Times Union

NEW YORK -- A lengthy, blistering heat wave that is blanketing the eastern half of the United States is putting significant stress on the nation's power grid as homeowners and businesses crank up their air conditioners.

It's going to be so hot that New York's power grid may be taxed like never before.

The New York Independent System Operator, the North Greenbush nonprofit that oversees the state's high-voltage transmission system, is predicting that the state's electrical grid could end up being loaded with more than 34,000 megawatts of power Thursday, which would surpass the previous peak load of 33,939 megawatts recorded on Aug. 2, 2006.

Different sort of heat-induced record possible - Times Union

The obvious solution is, of course, shut down all coal-fired power plants.

aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
If yesterday the cooling haddn't started I was gonna have to start running people down with my bus. Two days ago, I got on it, it was 108 inside. Tied for the hottest I ever got on.

Now, it's low humidity and only gonna hit the middle 80's.

We see hot snaps like this every 5-15 years. So what?

Record Temperatures In Canada: Hottest Day Ever?
by Jack Ryan

A heat alert is out in Canada. 16 records have already been broken making today possibly the hottest day in Canada's history.

In Toronto, the temperature has gotten up to 34.6 C with an UV index of 10. The forecast says that it will likely hit 38 C with a humidex of 48. The highest ever recorded temperature was 38.3 C on Aug. 25, 1948.

Record Temperatures In Canada: Hottest Day Ever?

Sure area's are going to have record highs, but the skeptics are then going to say how they occurred in the past. Portland has had a week straight of 100 degree temperatures, but that doesn't really matter. Why because that was likely a once every 200 year event---a warming world would mean a 200 year event will become a 150 year a event and pretty soon become 100, 50, 25, 10, ect year event. That is of more importance. Once it gets down to just mere decades it becomes normal as the great floods within the United states, ect.

Remember the 1930-1940s were nearly as warm as today within the United states and records from that period will be challenged within this period. Yes I'm admitting that this period within the United states was as warm as today...As the 1960s, 1970s had a cooling within north America.

What our friends the warmers are talking about is the global avg---I'm sure there is even places like the east antarctic ice sheet that has cooled in the past 50 years, but that doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

Now.......I guess there is a possiblitly(sic) that some view global climate as just like a hobby where you kick around data figures and shoot the shit about the heat and glaciers. IDK.......thats about as useful as us all getting together and contemplating on our navels = the perfect analogy.

Anyway........in some cases, making an effort at schooling the hoplessly(sic) naive is hardly worth it.:tongue: For sure, Old Rocks knows exactly what I mean!!!:cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOLOL....very funny watching you repeatedly demonstrate what a clueless retard you are, kooker.....LOLOL...

staticslotmachine-2.png

Hmmm..........but notice. Im the retard, however, none of the alarmists can EVER post one SINGLE SOLITARY link from the last two years to show me where the warming situation is so dire, our representatives are falling all over themselves to do something about it.

Our representatives conduct is a highly accurate indicator on how much people care about issues effecting them. ( see suggestion for Civics lessons above) So.........if the science is such a slam dunk.........

WHY IS THERE ZERO LEGISLATION s0n???

Perhaps the genius here can provide a link??:2up:

Forum List

Back