Most Hated Songs In Musical History

Everything ever recorded by:

Bon Jovi, Def Lepturd, Axl Rose, Vince Neil, Squid Row, Poison, Winger, Janis Joplin, and fuckin Cinderella....

All of it should be erased and destroyed in an Orwellian memory hole because it sucks more than an intergalactic black hole. Some of the most horrific noise in the universe besides the voice of hitlary.

With ya on that one big time. Could not go anywhere without hearing that stupid song.
I remember the Billy Ray Cyrus craze. Can you believe that it has been 30 years since then? I hated the song too at first, but I eventually came around. Looking back in my opinion, it isn't his worst song, but it isn't his best either. "Trail Of Tears", "Under The Hood", "In The Heart Of A Woman", "Busy Man", "Burn Down The Trailer Park", "Romeo", and "The Man" are my top favorites.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. "The Man" is a tribute to the late and legendary NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt.

I remember the Billy Ray Cyrus craze. Can you believe that it has been 30 years since then? I hated the song too at first, but I eventually came around. Looking back in my opinion, it isn't his worst song, but it isn't his best either. "Trail Of Tears", "Under The Hood", "In The Heart Of A Woman", "Busy Man", "Burn Down The Trailer Park", "Romeo", and "The Man" are my top favorites.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. "The Man" is a tribute to the late and legendary NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt.
The problem with it was that you could not escape it. So over played it was ridiculous. 30 years? Wow does not seem possible. Lol, I would like to be as young as I was then. I could put up with the song for that trade off.

You named FOUR of some of my most favorite songs, "Funkytown," "Seasons in the Sun," "She Blinded Me with Science" and "Moonlight Feels Right" plus SEVENTEEN other songs I like a good deal. :mad:

Unbelievable!

Last edited:
I didn't see that, but you also named my very most favorite song that I have had for many years, "Right Down the Line." :mad:

Forum List

Back