Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

You need to stop bending over believing everything your lying priest shoves up your ass.

Guttmacher data on abortion in the United States in 2014

17% percent of abortion patients identified themselves as mainline Protestant.

13% as evangelical Protestant

24% as Catholic

8% reported other religious affiliation.
What does self-identification have to do with anything? Anybody can say they're anything. I'm talking about practicing Catholics who believe Catholic doctrine, who attend Mass weekly, who take the Sacraments. Those people aren't having abortions.
By far the majority of abortions are had by the irreligious.

We hear this all the time. It's about time for a Christian reawakening. It might take a severe crisis for that to happen.

Tough times in the 30s and 40s produced the golden times of the 50s. So many Catholic Churches, priests and sisters. A glorious time to be alive.
If you would listen to yourself, you would understand exactly why people are turning away from Christianity. You’re actually hoping for a severe crisis because you think it will make people more religious. Pain and suffering, and you, as a Christian, want people to experience that.

Part of the reason people are turning away from Christianity is because of how Christians act.

What does self-identification have to do with anything? Anybody can say they're anything. I'm talking about practicing Catholics who believe Catholic doctrine, who attend Mass weekly, who take the Sacraments. Those people aren't having abortions.
By far the majority of abortions are had by the irreligious.
What is the microscopic number of those?

I would choose the Catholic Church, of course.

No fucking way. How much money has the Catholic Church paid out in pedophilia claims??? The Catholic Church sold its soul for wealth and power a more than a thousand years ago.

There is no denomination I would want to see as the national religion, including my own.

No fucking way. How much money has the Catholic Church paid out in pedophilia claims??? The Catholic Church sold its soul for wealth and power a more than a thousand years ago.

There is no denomination I would want to see as the national religion, including my own.

The Catholic Church has paid over $4 billion and, the largest single payout was $660 million. The Catholic Church has a history of abuse. Luckily, America has no State religion like say, England.

If you would listen to yourself, you would understand exactly why people are turning away from Christianity. You’re actually hoping for a severe crisis because you think it will make people more religious. Pain and suffering, and you, as a Christian, want people to experience that.

Part of the reason people are turning away from Christianity is because of how Christians act.
It is pain and suffering which hone character in people. As evidenced by the "Greatest Generation".

The Catholic Church has paid over $4 billion and, the largest single payout was $660 million. The Catholic Church has a history of abuse. Luckily, America has no State religion like say, England.
Show me and organization that doesn't have fallible humans in it. That's the nature of humans, but it is irrelevant to the perfect teachings of Jesus.

Yes, fallible human beings sometimes do bad things.

It is pain and suffering which hone character in people. As evidenced by the "Greatest Generation".
So you, a Christian, want people to suffer and be in pain.

And you wonder why people are turning away from Christianity. You people just don’t get it and I don’t think you ever will.

Your 30 years aren’t making much sense. Your dad died and what? Someone didn’t react like you thought they should? You missed a hug or something? I’m not sure what the problem is or why I should care
Obviously you shouldn’t.

Buh bye.

Forum List

Back