Moving forward

Your nation, the American nation was saved last night, you should rejoice, America would not have survived Hillary, last night the Movement that mobilised said no to Globalisation and no to allowing America to be turned into a Third World nation.

Americans said yes to America First, for the American people.
You're another worthless fucking idiot.

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the fuck do you care? You don't even live here, asshole.

I already explained this on two other threads, we are part of this Movement, a Movement designed from the beginning to stamp and crush little insects like you.

Your type should get some laughs in, whilst you still can.

Good Night Left Side, the first thing is that Leftism needs destroying, Leftists need dealing with and there is going to be no mercy for you Leftist Extremists, you have brought much of this Western World to the point of total disaster socially, with your Faggot Agenda, Transgender Agenda, Political Correctness Agenda and support of Islamists being brought to Western nations as "poor refugees", so no mercy for you.

You should heed this Leftist Extremists, you didn't think last night was going to happen remember and then it did, so keep that in your diseased little minds.

I'm a leftist and I support equal rights for gays and transgender people, I oppose discrimination, and I support the rights of Muslim Americans the same as any other American citizens. I support our aiding refugees and I likewise support a strong vetting process. PC is over rated, but some of what is now cast away in the name of "PC" is what I was taught to be good manners. So...if I'm a leftist extremist, then so be it :)

The Leftist Extremists are the violent fanatics and they are violent and a menace, they proudly state how much they hate Western Values, it's they who must be dealt with.

I'm a leftist and I support equal rights for gays and transgender people,

But not white people.

I oppose discrimination, and I support the rights of Muslim Americans

But not Christains.

the same as any other American citizens. I support our aiding refugees and I likewise support a strong vetting process. PC is over rated, but some of what is now cast away in the name of "PC" is what I was taught to be good manners. So...if I'm a leftist extremist, then so be it :)

You don't support rights.

Rights accrue to the individual.

You support privilege based on group identity. Those groups favored by the party are granted more privilege than those groups who are enemies of the party.

Rights accrue to all, even those you and your party don't like.

People are saying we should move on, give Mr. Trump a chance, etc. etc. And yes, we must move on. But my feeling is this - Trump supporters, who are telling me to do this - where were YOU when Obama won? Where was your "give the man a chance" when the Republicans stated out right, before he even entered office, that they would make him a one term president and proceeded to block every thing he attempted? Where were YOU when they insisted, that a man, voted into office by the WILL OF THE PEOPLE, who still had a year remaining in his presidency - was blocked from appointing a Supreme Court Justice as was his right? To then turn around and say we must be gracious and work with the new president is indeed a difficult pill to swallow. I will wait and see. I hope I will be mature enough to not applaud the opposition if they pull a page from the Republican's playbook in these matters...because these actions are truly not in the best interests of our country, but precedents have sadly been set. Trump has won, his supporters deserve what they get and I truly hope it's not as bad as I fear.

What I fear is this. Trump won't be able to unite us, because his character doesn't allow him to. He has stated multiple times, that he will go after those who criticized or opposed him (from individuals to the media), which makes me wonder if he will use the levers of the government he will soon control to do so. We have a justices system, and we should abide by it's decisions not succumb to pitchfork mobs claiming to be justice. It certainly should not be used to enact private revenge.

Can Trump unite us? Do his supporters even WANT that?

I will will wait until the 2014 midyear elections.

The left hated W and did nothing but mock him and root for his failure from the word go. He consistently turned the other cheek with dignity and pushed forward trying to lead the country. Obama entered office with a smug attitude, and I didn't feel that he cared about my interests. However, I was hopeful that he would bring us closer as a people. I never saw it coming how much he would divide us racially. That was the one thing I felt confident in his ability to succeed at something. He has been a colossal failure as a leader, and Hillary was a horrible choice because unlike Obama, she has zero personal likeability. I expect the left to treat Trump the same way they did W, and that is their choice.

The left - Congress - worked with Bush, particularly after 9/11. Obama had just as much dignity and put up with a lot of crap from the opposition. Unlike Bush, the right decided to obstruct everything before Obama even entered office. This was clearly stated. Has that happened before? I honestly don't think so. Each of these things sets precedents for future excesses. So when does someone step up and say enough is enough?

I admit - there's a side to me that would relish it if the Dems did to the Pubs just what the Pubs have been doing to Obama. But that wouldn't good for the country. I'm just not sure what ability exists to overcome this on either side?

Actually, there WAS some noise about opposing his VIEWS, not so much about the person. And if you remember, ObamaCare was rammed into being without all it's details intact by a FULLY PARTISAN House and Senate controlled by the Dems for a very short time at the BEGINNING of his term.

The Dems didn't really take the initiative to correct all their OTHER issues while they HAD a lock on the WH and the Congress.

Losing side SHOULD regroup, rethink, AND LEARN from their mistakes. And prepare to be the OPPOSITION.
Organizing that opposition is MORE important than trying to toss banana peels at a mandate election like this one was. Buck up.. Sharpen the pencils.. Figure out how to be heard..

You're another worthless fucking idiot.

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already explained this on two other threads, we are part of this Movement, a Movement designed from the beginning to stamp and crush little insects like you.

Good Night Left Side, the first thing is that Leftism needs destroying, Leftists need dealing with and there is going to be no mercy for you Leftist Extremists, you have brought much of this Western World to the point of total disaster socially, with your Faggot Agenda, Transgender Agenda, Political Correctness Agenda and support of Islamists being brought to Western nations as "poor refugees", so no mercy for you.

You should heed this Leftist Extremists, you didn't think last night was going to happen remember and then it did, so keep that in your diseased little minds.

I'm a leftist and I support equal rights for gays and transgender people, I oppose discrimination, and I support the rights of Muslim Americans the same as any other American citizens. I support our aiding refugees and I likewise support a strong vetting process. PC is over rated, but some of what is now cast away in the name of "PC" is what I was taught to be good manners. So...if I'm a leftist extremist, then so be it :)

The Leftist Extremists are the violent fanatics and they are violent and a menace, they proudly state how much they hate Western Values, it's they who must be dealt with.

I am not a violent fanatic nor are the leftists I know and associate with...

Disclaimer: any violence on my part towards chocolate entities is purely partisan lies!

I'm a leftist and I support equal rights for gays and transgender people,

But not white people.

I oppose discrimination, and I support the rights of Muslim Americans

But not Christains.

the same as any other American citizens. I support our aiding refugees and I likewise support a strong vetting process. PC is over rated, but some of what is now cast away in the name of "PC" is what I was taught to be good manners. So...if I'm a leftist extremist, then so be it :)

You don't support rights.

Rights accrue to the individual.

You support privilege based on group identity. Those groups favored by the party are granted more privilege than those groups who are enemies of the party.

Rights accrue to all, even those you and your party don't like.

And she and those like her attack any and all that oppose them. No corruption or dirty trick is to be avoided to achieve The Agenda. That mindset explains all about them.

Disclaimer: any violence on my part towards chocolate entities is purely partisan lies!

untitled_zps03d536ee.png

People are saying we should move on, give Mr. Trump a chance, etc. etc. And yes, we must move on. But my feeling is this - Trump supporters, who are telling me to do this - where were YOU when Obama won? Where was your "give the man a chance" when the Republicans stated out right, before he even entered office, that they would make him a one term president and proceeded to block every thing he attempted? Where were YOU when they insisted, that a man, voted into office by the WILL OF THE PEOPLE, who still had a year remaining in his presidency - was blocked from appointing a Supreme Court Justice as was his right? To then turn around and say we must be gracious and work with the new president is indeed a difficult pill to swallow. I will wait and see. I hope I will be mature enough to not applaud the opposition if they pull a page from the Republican's playbook in these matters...because these actions are truly not in the best interests of our country, but precedents have sadly been set. Trump has won, his supporters deserve what they get and I truly hope it's not as bad as I fear.

What I fear is this. Trump won't be able to unite us, because his character doesn't allow him to. He has stated multiple times, that he will go after those who criticized or opposed him (from individuals to the media), which makes me wonder if he will use the levers of the government he will soon control to do so. We have a justices system, and we should abide by it's decisions not succumb to pitchfork mobs claiming to be justice. It certainly should not be used to enact private revenge.

The left hated W and did nothing but mock him and root for his failure from the word go. He consistently turned the other cheek with dignity and pushed forward trying to lead the country. Obama entered office with a smug attitude, and I didn't feel that he cared about my interests. However, I was hopeful that he would bring us closer as a people. I never saw it coming how much he would divide us racially. That was the one thing I felt confident in his ability to succeed at something. He has been a colossal failure as a leader, and Hillary was a horrible choice because unlike Obama, she has zero personal likeability. I expect the left to treat Trump the same way they did W, and that is their choice.

The left - Congress - worked with Bush, particularly after 9/11. Obama had just as much dignity and put up with a lot of crap from the opposition. Unlike Bush, the right decided to obstruct everything before Obama even entered office. This was clearly stated. Has that happened before? I honestly don't think so. Each of these things sets precedents for future excesses. So when does someone step up and say enough is enough?

I admit - there's a side to me that would relish it if the Dems did to the Pubs just what the Pubs have been doing to Obama. But that wouldn't good for the country. I'm just not sure what ability exists to overcome this on either side?

Actually, there WAS some noise about opposing his VIEWS, not so much about the person. And if you remember, ObamaCare was rammed into being without all it's details intact by a FULLY PARTISAN House and Senate controlled by the Dems for a very short time at the BEGINNING of his term.

The Dems didn't really take the initiative to correct all their OTHER issues while they HAD a lock on the WH and the Congress.

Losing side SHOULD regroup, rethink, AND LEARN from their mistakes. And prepare to be the OPPOSITION.
Organizing that opposition is MORE important than trying to toss banana peels at a mandate election like this one was. Buck up.. Sharpen the pencils.. Figure out how to be heard..
And try for a winning game plan, instead of a criminal enterprise!!!

The thing is...what I remember about Obamacare is less that it was "rammed" in that they had every opportunity to be involved in it, but they refused because it was "Obamacare". The total irony of it was that Obamacare used many components that the Republicans had previously supported or even proposed - until it was Obama. That is hard to understand in any other way than that it was because it was Obama proposing it.

Absolutely - and frankly it's a wake up call to BOTH parties, because though the Republicans "won" they didn't - Trump won. And he's going to remake the party or splinter it. Maybe not a bad thing. How the Dems approach this will be interesting. Their midlife crisis has been less public then the Republicans.

How do you see this as a mandate election with such a narrow victory - narrow in that he did not win the popular vote?

Give the man a chance. Not just sit back and be silent. Give President Elect Donald J. Trump a chance. Applaud when you are legitimately encouraged and boo when you are legitimately at odds with policies.

Our only hope as a nation is to start listening to one another. Agreement may come later. It may not. The first step is to listen with an open mind and an open heart. To do that, you’ve got to leave your entrenchments.

It was rigged!

Incidentally, the whole "rigged" saga was a brilliant gambit. Trump made it impossible for the Rats to pull their fake voter/ballot fraud tricks on any scale. He promised he'd have any funny business investigated and litigated and it worked! The guy is two steps ahead of normal people...he'll make an extraordinary President.

untitled_zps03d536ee.png

It was rigged!
By stealing and filling out early voting ballots in Florida???

Sorry the Democrats' efforts failed...

OK, I lied...

I'm NOT sorry, and I'm laughing my ass off!!!

The ass in the above diagram is already "off" so to speak. Try to keep up.

Other than that, there was no evidence of any rigging or widespread irregularities.

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

I am not a violent fanatic nor are the leftists I know and associate with...

I'm almost delirious in my brain, I've been floating since last night and all of today with total excitement.

I'll have to calm down soon.

trump-106.jpg

Give the man a chance. Not just sit back and be silent. Give President Elect Donald J. Trump a chance. Applaud when you are legitimately encouraged and boo when you are legitimately at odds with policies.

Our only hope as a nation is to start listening to one another. Agreement may come later. It may not. The first step is to listen with an open mind and an open heart. To do that, you’ve got to leave your entrenchments.

A supposedly chastened candycorn.....I ain't buying it. :nono:

untitled_zps03d536ee.png

It was rigged!

Incidentally, the whole "rigged" saga was a brilliant gambit. Trump made it impossible for the Rats to pull their fake voter/ballot fraud tricks on any scale. He promised he'd have any funny business investigated and litigated and it worked! The guy is two steps ahead of normal people...he'll make an extraordinary President.

There was never any rigging going on nor has there ever been any evidence supporting wide spread irregularities throughout the process or in the recent past with elections. It was Trump's way of covering for a possible loss. He couldn't possibly lose because of his own self - had to be rigged. Childish.

The thing is...what I remember about Obamacare is less that it was "rammed" in that they had every opportunity to be involved in it, but they refused because it was "Obamacare". The total irony of it was that Obamacare used many components that the Republicans had previously supported or even proposed - until it was Obama. That is hard to understand in any other way than that it was because it was Obama proposing it.

Absolutely - and frankly it's a wake up call to BOTH parties, because though the Republicans "won" they didn't - Trump won. And he's going to remake the party or splinter it. Maybe not a bad thing. How the Dems approach this will be interesting. Their midlife crisis has been less public then the Republicans.

How do you see this as a mandate election with such a narrow victory - narrow in that he did not win the popular vote?

The way ObamaCare was written ACTUALLY -- is that it was NOT written at all. It's was a massive 9000 pg (?) "fill in the blank" exercise. Every other line of the text was suffixed with ".... as the Secretary shall determine"".

So when Nancy Pelosi said -- "we won't know whats in the bill til we pass it" -- Folks thought she was just a moron. Turns out -- she was confessing that they had NO IDEA what the law was gonna look like until the Massive Minions of Morons at the Agencies slowly and ackwardly penciled in the details. A process that STILL isn't done or implemented !!!!!

So just parroting that it was a "republican bill" is just the spin you consumed. We STILL don't have full disclosure or implementation of "what's in it"..

A supposedly chastened candycorn.....I ain't buying it. :nono:

A supposedly male Tom Horn. I ain’t buying it. If you were not so much of a pussy, you could have had my sig line right now…. wuss.

Forum List

Back