MSNBC host mocks Romney's adopted black grandchild

She just apologized again before today's show. I tuned in just because I wanted to see whether she addressed it, probably like a lot of other people. She was very sincere in her apology, she cried.

The panel she had on last week were several comedians and it took a bad turn there but I believe she'll be forgiven.

I don't buy into tears, however I am glad she apologized, she said something very insensitive and unkind. I hope she calls on the Romney's and asks forgiveness. That would be a true apology.

Glad this non-story is finally over.

Did Megan Kelly call Santa and apologize for using him as a racist example? No! She did not.

When you grow up, you will learn the truth about Santa, but you still have a LOT of growing up to do.

I don't buy into tears, however I am glad she apologized, she said something very insensitive and unkind. I hope she calls on the Romney's and asks forgiveness. That would be a true apology.

Did Megan Kelly call Santa and apologize for using him as a racist example? No! She did not.

Yeah, you must be a NBC-viewer nutter. You have no idea how stupid you sound, huh? No idea. :cuckoo:

Typical Paul supporter, zero sense of humor.

She just apologized again before today's show. I tuned in just because I wanted to see whether she addressed it, probably like a lot of other people. She was very sincere in her apology, she cried.

The panel she had on last week were several comedians and it took a bad turn there but I believe she'll be forgiven.

So she doesnt need to apologize to the Romneys on a phone call because Megan Kelly didn't call someone who has been dead for over a thousand years to apologize for correctly identifying his race?

Oh, hosts do that. I think it is wrong, but frankly I don't care. Just wonder what would happen if obama had a white kid abd Sean Hannity made fun of the kid...Hannity would he hanged

What she said wasn't racist.

Santa is Odin, a norse God (and white). It's just historical fact.

So she doesnt need to apologize to the Romneys on a phone call because Megan Kelly didn't call someone who has been dead for over a thousand years to apologize for correctly identifying his race?

No, she doesn't need to call the Romneys, she has apologized several times. You have no right to demand anything. You all want this to drag on and on just because.

how have the mormans treated black people historically?

Mormans? Are they anything like Corpsemen?

This baby is fortunate to be part of a large, loving family. He will get taught healthy values and have the opportunity to have a wonderful life.

Good for the Romneys for adopting him!

Mormans? Are they anything like Corpsemen?

I think he meant Normans.

And the answer is that the Normans treated everyone very badly, but especially the French, so they can be forgiven.

Not sacking Paris when they had the chance...I'm still working on forgiving that one. But in their defense they did get some nice real estate from the deal.

Last edited:

No, she doesn't need to call the Romneys, she has apologized several times. You have no right to demand anything. You all want this to drag on and on just because.

She doesn't need to call the Romneys, if she was sincere, she would speak to the person or persons she offended. But she doesn't need to do anything. The tears also mean nothing. Neither good or bad.

You seem to keep posting about it, so you are helping to drag it along.

I'm sure none of these places actually exist...

I was just critical of what a mean-spirited douhebag you would be to want someone tortured for a very long time because of the kind of sex they were having.

One would need to be a Quantum Douchebag.

The Bible does not say a goddamned thing about eternal punishment, which is why you are the idiot.

The Old Testament didn't say much about eternal punishment because the Hebrews didn't believe in an afterlife.

Mt. 25:46 "They will go away to eternal punishment."

Heb. 6:2 "… the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment."

Jude 7 The people of Sodom and Gomorrah serve as an example of those who suffer the "punishment of eternal fires."

Dan. 12:2 "… some to everlasting life, other to shame and everlasting contempt."

2 Th. 1:9 "…they will be punished with everlasting destruction."

Gal. 1:8 If someone preaches another gospel, he is to be "eternally condemned."

Is. 66:24 Those that rebelled against God, "Their worm will not die, nor will the fire be quenched."

Rev. 14:10-11 "And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever"

Mk. 3:29 Those who blaspheme will be guilty of an "eternal sin."

The Bible is the combination of the Old and the New Testament, idiot.

By the way, if I were to interpret the verses you cited the way you want I would be forced to conclude that they have always been punished because eternal means without beginning or end. Since the sentence structure precludes that interpretation, I have to assume that the verse means something slightly different than that they will always be punished, and conclude that it is referring to the place, not the condition.

Thanks for proving me right, by the way. It is always easier to let the people who think they know what the Bible says prove that they don't than actually show them.

The Bible does not say a goddamned thing about eternal punishment, which is why you are the idiot.

The Old Testament didn't say much about eternal punishment because the Hebrews didn't believe in an afterlife.

Mt. 25:46 "They will go away to eternal punishment."

Heb. 6:2 "… the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment."

Jude 7 The people of Sodom and Gomorrah serve as an example of those who suffer the "punishment of eternal fires."

Dan. 12:2 "… some to everlasting life, other to shame and everlasting contempt."

2 Th. 1:9 "…they will be punished with everlasting destruction."

Gal. 1:8 If someone preaches another gospel, he is to be "eternally condemned."

Is. 66:24 Those that rebelled against God, "Their worm will not die, nor will the fire be quenched."

Rev. 14:10-11 "And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever"

Mk. 3:29 Those who blaspheme will be guilty of an "eternal sin."

Surely the extreme Religious Righters here know all of this already... :eusa_whistle:

Nice research.

I did know, and specifically told Joe that the Bible doesn't say anything about people being tortured forever. He, unfortunately, refused to admit he doesn't know what the Bible says.

she was raised by her white morman family who adopted her.

how do you think she felt about that baby she saw on robmoneys lap?

She let the panel she brought together mock that family, and that baby, and didn't say anything until CNN called them on it. That tells me a lot more about how she felt than anything else.

She doesn't need to call the Romneys, if she was sincere, she would speak to the person or persons she offended. But she doesn't need to do anything. The tears also mean nothing. Neither good or bad.

You seem to keep posting about it, so you are helping to drag it along.

I'm just upating those of you who want the story to continue. Btw, don't ever think that I would take your advice about anything so please stop attempting to tell me what to post.

Of course the tears mean nothing to an extreme rwn like you.

Historically?

They fought for their right to equal treatment under the law, they fought against slavery, and they had no problem sitting down to eat with them in public. Over all, they have a much better record, historically, than the Democratic Party that was on the other side on all of those issues. Why do you think the Democrats hate Mormons so emphatically?

Forum List

Back