Mueller Deploys Attack Against Trump while he is exposed in Attempted Coup...

As I watched events unfold today I wondered why Mueller would drop all of his eggs in one day. Why would he unleash everything he had in one day prior to the midterm elections? What is so damaging he would burn all of his ammunition?

There are actually two lines of thought on this.

The first is Democrats are hoping to create enough drama to help them in the coming weeks to foment hatred of Trump and pander to the democrat base stopping the Red wave that is forming. Sadly for them, the red wave is rapidly enlarging and this will only bring out the Republican base in an effort to keep both the House and the Senate. This attack is going to make the conservative base show up in massive numbers.

The second is the damaging information about Bruce Orr, James Comey, John Breenen, Robert Mueller, Hillary Clinton and the information and evidence of a Coordinated Coup using the FBI, CIA, NSA and DOJ against a sitting US president and Candidate Trump. Evidence has been uncovered that links these people into the illegal use of US resources to target an opposing political opponent..

As more and more information is revealed, this was very organized and directed criminal conduct.

I wonder which of these is the most likely issue or is it the combination of the two. If Mueller quickly wraps up and closes his investigation with no prosecutions for the reason he was seated, it will be a huge blemish... Rod Rosenstine is pulling the "secret" reasoning card to keep as many e-mails and communications as he can from public view. Next week however, Bruce Orr and several others will be deposed about this and when the information about this Coup becomes more widely known, things will get real ugly for democrats.. I fully expect most questions will be bypassed with a constitutional assertion against self incrimination..

Personally I think its combination of the two and its going to backfire on democrats...

Wow! That’s a very worded opinion.
But it appears you overdosed on Kool-aid. Your post is like a summary of just about every shrill and paranoid thing I have read/heard from the purveyors of alarm and fear.
Funny how you went right to democrat talking points and your devoid of cognitive thought..
Please point out the Democratic talking points he used.

Keep on believing what the Lame Stream Media is telling you... How accurate were they when they were telling you Hillary was going to win in a landslide.???

There is only one poll that matters and that's the one at the ballot box. Guess who kicked your ass last night?

Back To Topic:

Last nights primaries just gave many hope that we will not return to democrat failed policies in the House... The Attacks by Mueller are failing and they are increasing our resolve to keep and rebuild America as it was founded...

25 People have been demoted, fired or have resigned from the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and NSA over this criminal misconduct...

Let that sink in for a bit... Then remember that this is just scratching the surface...

WOW, 25 people out of 180,000....that is like .00014 of those agencies...let that sink in! :21::21::21:

The upper management of these agencies was very corrupt. But continue to laugh all you want, when it turns on you and you become their target I don't think you will be laughing. maybe the laughing stock but not laughing.

Dude these people have been legally spying on us since the day that Bush II gave away our rights by signing the Patriot Act. And I am still standing and still laughing at the .00014 of the agency that has been demoted or fired.

Billy_Bob cites mainstream media and then condemns it?

Back to Trump Base Propaganda School for you, loserBob.

The only ballot last time that counted was EV.

The polls hate the PV almost exactly right: Clinton kicked Trump's ass.

Guess which ballot will count this time: PV or EV?
Keep on believing....... Even though the physical evidence calls you out a liar... Its worked so well for climate science and its consensus lie...

Billy_Bob cites mainstream media and then condemns it?

Back to Trump Base Propaganda School for you, loserBob.

The only ballot last time that counted was EV.

The polls hate the PV almost exactly right: Clinton kicked Trump's ass.

Guess which ballot will count this time: PV or EV?
Keep on believing....... Even though the physical evidence calls you out a liar... Its worked so well for climate science and its consensus lie...
You mean the evidence calls you a liar, even the evidence you have presented.

The PV was called right last time and Trump got his ass kicked.

The consensus is that you are lying.

As I watched events unfold today I wondered why Mueller would drop all of his eggs in one day. Why would he unleash everything he had in one day prior to the midterm elections? What is so damaging he would burn all of his ammunition?

The first is Democrats are hoping to create enough drama to help them in the coming weeks to foment hatred of Trump and pander to the democrat base stopping the Red wave that is forming. Sadly for them, the red wave is rapidly enlarging and this will only bring out the Republican base in an effort to keep both the House and the Senate. This attack is going to make the conservative base show up in massive numbers.

The second is the damaging information about Bruce Ohr, James Comey, John Breenen, Robert Mueller, Hillary Clinton and the information and evidence of a Coordinated Coup using the FBI, CIA, NSA and DOJ against a sitting US president and Candidate Trump. Evidence has been uncovered that links these people into the illegal use of US resources to target an opposing political opponent..

As more and more information is revealed, this was very organized and directed criminal conduct.

I wonder which of these is the most likely issue or is it the combination of the two. If Mueller quickly wraps up and closes his investigation with no prosecutions for the reason he was seated, it will be a huge blemish... Rod Rosenstine is pulling the "secret" reasoning card to keep as many e-mails and communications as he can from public view. Next week however, Bruce Orr and several others will be deposed about this and when the information about this Coup becomes more widely known, things will get real ugly for democrats.. I fully expect most questions will be bypassed with a constitutional assertion against self incrimination..

Personally I think its combination of the two and its going to backfire on democrats...

Paranoid, delusional and just plain lying. The conservative trifecta. The firings at the DOJ, the FBI and the CIA were Trump obstructing Justice out in the open, and punishing those who were investigating him or were “disloyal”. Your orange clown is a liar and a treasonous criminal.

The US Justice Department and intelligence community has been doing its job. The same cannot be said for Trump.

The second is the damaging information about Bruce Ohr, James Comey, John Breenen, Robert Mueller, Hillary Clinton and the information and evidence of a Coordinated Coup using the FBI, CIA, NSA and DOJ against a sitting US president and Candidate Trump. Evidence has been uncovered that links these people into the illegal use of US resources to target an opposing political opponent..

Paranoid, delusional and just plain lying. The conservative trifecta. The firings at the DOJ, the FBI and the CIA were Trump obstructing Justice out in the open, and punishing those who were investigating him or were “disloyal”. Your orange clown is a liar and a treasonous criminal.

The US Justice Department and intelligence community has been doing its job. The same cannot be said for Trump.

The FBI and DOJ are corrupt and biased, that they targeted a fairly nominated candidate for POTUS should concern every American. That they continue to attack a POTUS elected by the people fair and square is even more concerning. All while giving the corrupt Hillary campaign a pass, why? Because they conspired with the Hillary campaign. Hence all the firings and resignations.

If the states that had primaries yesterday is any indication of what is coming, then democrats should be very afraid.

The average increase in Republican voters is 25-32% and the average increase in Democrats is just 1-2% over midterms 4 years ago.

Stunning numbers to be sure.. And with just 76 days to election time Republicans are now becoming a wave and one that democrats were not expecting. Continue attacking our core values and what made America great from its founding, Its working so well for you...
I think you've reversed those numbers accidentally there kid.

There is only one poll that matters and that's the one at the ballot box. Guess who kicked your ass last night?

Can you provide some examples of this ass kicking from last night?
Republican voters in Wyoming = 74,217
Democrat voters in Wyoming =17,557

Republicans are coming out 4/1 over democrats.... I would say that's a serious ass kicking for a midterm primary.

Source

You make an interesting point.

It’s likely the latter. We will see what happens with Ohr, Pop, and Flynn.

That will show a lot about the direction this hunt for tax cheats takes us.

Mueller nailed a tax cheat from 2005. I won’t go the Dem route and cry about the cost of the investigation....I will go further and ask that Mueller’s team stay together and nail all tax cheats in the country.

Mueller tax enforcement task force! It should be a new branch of the judicial system.

Only one problem with this... If your a democrat you will get a free pass. If your a republican he will smear and destroy every one of us... I want that partisan piece of shit removed.

What makes you think he dropped all of his eggs?

This sounds like a complicated conspiracy theory born of desperation. You have far too many entities involved :lol: and...as usual...you have a desperate need to blame Hillary for Trump’s corruption: “like a dead mackerel in the moonlight, he stinks and shines”

Delusional twit.

What makes you think he dropped all of his eggs?

This sounds like a complicated conspiracy theory born of desperation. You have far too many entities involved :lol: and...as usual...you have a desperate need to blame Hillary for Trump’s corruption: “like a dead mackerel in the moonlight, he stinks and shines”
I think it’s called delusional insane lies.

Forum List

Back