Mueller Has Evidence That Trump Lawyer Met With Russians During Election

If Cohen did, indeed, meet with Kremlin operatives in Prague in the Summer of 2016...

And if Cohen discussed matters involving Russian meddling in American politics in the run-up to the November 8, 2016 general election...

And if Trump knew about it...

Then the Republicans themselves will have no choice but to move for both Impeachment in the House and Conviction in the Senate...

Joined in a truly bipartisan effort, sadly but with great relief, by their Democratic brothers and sisters...

Yielding a President Michael Pence, and an end to the present long National Nightmare.

pence may be heavily involved in all of this. as head of the transition team, he was warned by elijah cummings via written notice of michael flynn being a foreign agent of russia &/or turkey. and paul manafort was the individual who hand picked pence to be trump's VP.
From Manchurian Candidate A to Manchurian Candidate B?

Wheels within wheels... schemes within schemes?

Sounds rather unlikely... possible, of course, but rather unlikely.

If Cohen did, indeed, meet with Kremlin operatives in Prague in the Summer of 2016...

And if Cohen discussed matters involving Russian meddling in American politics in the run-up to the November 8, 2016 general election...

Then the Republicans themselves will have no choice but to move for both Impeachment in the House and Conviction in the Senate...

Joined in a truly bipartisan effort, sadly but with great relief, by their Democratic brothers and sisters...

Yielding a President Michael Pence, and an end to the present long National Nightmare.

pence may be heavily involved in all of this. as head of the transition team, he was warned by elijah cummings via written notice of michael flynn being a foreign agent of russia &/or turkey. and paul manafort was the individual who hand picked pence to be trump's VP.

there are so many layers to this freakshow... & no doubt he was chosen to get the fundies on board.

Lol @ this thread.

Jill Stein met with Russians during her campaign

So did The Clinton Campaign

Are Libtards so stupid to think that meeting a diplomat is a crime?

It’s a crime when the intention of the meetings is to assist the Russians in interfering in the election, or to offer the Russians relief from sanctions in return for their help.

Which hasn't happened.

It sure as hell has.

Flynn asked the Russian Ambassador not to retaliate against the US for the sanctions imposed by Obama over their meddling because Trump would be in a position to cancel them after the Inauguration and Putin complied.

After the Inauguration, Trump steadfastly refused to impose new sanctions on Russia, until the poisoning in the UK forced him to do something. Congress stripped him of the power to cancel sanctions. Trump initially refused to sign it, until they sent the Bill back to him with a veto-proof vote.

Putin is said to be furious that Trump hasn’t repealed the Magnitsky Act. I guess that was part of the quid pro quo for Rusdian assistance in the election campaign.

Trump still hasn’t imposed all the sanctions voted by the House and Senate last year even after the attack on US forces by Russian mercenaries, the poisoning in the UK, or the continuing gas attacks in Syria after Putin promised to take Assad’s chemical weapons away.

Lol @ this thread.

It’s a crime when the intention of the meetings is to assist the Russians in interfering in the election, or to offer the Russians relief from sanctions in return for their help.

Which hasn't happened.

It sure as hell has.

Flynn asked the Russian Ambassador not to retaliate against the US for the sanctions imposed by Obama over their meddling because Trump would be in a position to cancel them after the Inauguration and Putin complied.

After the Inauguration, Trump steadfastly refused to impose new sanctions on Russia, until the poisoning in the UK forced him to do something. Congress stripped him of the power to cancel sanctions. Trump initially refused to sign it, until they sent the Bill back to him with a veto-proof vote.

Putin is said to be furious that Trump hasn’t repealed the Magnitsky Act. I guess that was part of the quid pro quo for Rusdian assistance in the election campaign.

Trump still hasn’t imposed all the sanctions voted by the House and Senate last year even after the attack on US forces by Russian mercenaries, the poisoning in the UK, or the continuing gas attacks in Syria after Putin promised to take Assad’s chemical weapons away.

Derpity derp derp..
How far do EU-US sanctions on Russia go?

there are so many layers to this freakshow... & no doubt he was chosen to get the fundies on board.
and it is all under obammy.

Lol @ this thread.

Which hasn't happened.

It sure as hell has.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Trump was trying to negotiate a building there, it didn't work out. LMAO

Trump signed "Letter of Intent" to build Trump Towers "Moscow".

OH and it was the wrong Cohen.

"I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews," Cohen tweeted. He included a photo of his passport.

Cohen tweeted a photo of the COVER of his passport. I guess he thought you tards are that stupid and credulous.

As for the hookers, they were a consolation prize for Trump's business failure:

]
trump_dossier_1.jpg

Lol @ this thread.

Which hasn't happened.

It sure as hell has.

Derpity derp derp..
How Putin's Brinkmanship Is Scarring Russian Markets in 3 Charts

Is Putin trying to stem cost by devaluing the Ruble as the price of oil rises in real terms?

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Trump was trying to negotiate a building there, it didn't work out. LMAO

"I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews," Cohen tweeted. He included a photo of his passport.

Cohen tweeted a photo of the COVER of his passport. I guess he thought you tards are that stupid and credulous.

]
trump_dossier_1.jpg

So I should find a highlighted paragraph on an un-sourced page convincing? Really?

Lol @ this thread.

Which hasn't happened.

It sure as hell has.

Derpity derp derp..

Is Putin trying to stem cost by devaluing the Ruble as the price of oil rises in real terms?

Couldnt tell you.
But the Ruble is sucking wind.

]
trump_dossier_1.jpg

Link?

]
trump_dossier_1.jpg
So wait, this image comes from a Russian Source? I always thought you were a Putin Puppet.

Oh, and you didn't properly credit where you got the source image from.

This btw is just one of the many reasons I have you on IGNORE.
You are clearly a troll, and well, not very bright.

Who would read that, and even think for one second it was something credible?

Which hasn't happened.

It sure as hell has.

Derpity derp derp..

Couldnt tell you.
But the Ruble is sucking wind.
Germany is not pleased because it exports to the Russkies, and they can't afford products with a devalued Rubble.

Trump is Putin's Bitch boy
Trump Halts New Russian Sanctions, Reversing Haley
April 16, 2018 at 2:24 pm EDT
President Trump “put the brakes on a preliminary plan to impose additional economic sanctions on Russia, walking back a Sunday announcement by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley that the Kremlin had swiftly denounced as ‘international economic raiding,'” the Washington Post reports.
tenor.gif

“The Trump team decided to publicly characterize Haley’s announcement as a misstatement.”

]
trump_dossier_1.jpg
So wait, this image comes from a Russian Source? I always thought you were a Putin Puppet.

Oh, and you didn't properly credit where you got the source image from.

This btw is just one of the many reasons I have you on IGNORE.
You are clearly a troll, and well, not very bright.

Who would read that, and even think for one second it was something credible?

Don't waste your time on that one.

]
trump_dossier_1.jpg

So I should find a highlighted paragraph on an un-sourced page convincing? Really?

Not the brightest bulb in the bunch are you! The source for that paragraph was posted above it! No wonder Trump loves his unintelligent supporters!

Mueller has evidence that Trump lawyer met in Prague with Russians during campaign, sources say

2972d5df086601595f98bd86956de7ad.jpg

]
trump_dossier_1.jpg

Link?
I knew you tards had not read the dossier!

]
trump_dossier_1.jpg

Link?
I knew you tards had not read the dossier!

that's not a link

Forum List

Back