Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

[
Why are you such a dimwit? Do you seriously not know to this day what they did?

Russians did not switch votes, they hacked our political organizations and conducted electioneering in attempts to sway the result of 2016 elections.

Assange has no credibility over American Intelligence.

Oh? So they created a Dossier of the opposition candidate to attempt to rig the election?

What are you such a fuckwit? Do you seriously not grasp how hypocritical you are?

There isn't a shred of evidence for either charge.

Russians didn't "hack into our elections." Why would Trump worry about Russia when operatives in our own govenrment are a far bigger threat to our democracy?

Yea, they only hacked DNC, Clinton's Campaign Chair and infiltrated voter databases - nothing to do with election.
How many votes did the Russians switch?

We have no evidence that Russians hacked the DNC. We only have the claims of a sleazy company hired by the DNC. What the hell is "Clinton's Campaign Chair?" You mean Podesta? Julian Assange has said 1000 times that the Russians weren't the source of his emails. The Russians got voter information? How did that change any votes?

Russians did not switch votes, they hacked our political organizations and conducted electioneering in attempts to sway the result of 2016 elections.

Why is it ok for us to do it to them?

...wtf are you talking about?
We mess in other countries elections all the time and now we are going to cry when someone does it to us?

[

Oh? So they created a Dossier of the opposition candidate to attempt to rig the election?

What are you such a fuckwit? Do you seriously not grasp how hypocritical you are?

Wtf?? Since when is totally legal opposition research is “rigging the election”??

Yea, they only hacked DNC, Clinton's Campaign Chair and infiltrated voter databases - nothing to do with election.

We have no evidence that Russians hacked the DNC. We only have the claims of a sleazy company hired by the DNC. What the hell is "Clinton's Campaign Chair?" You mean Podesta? Julian Assange has said 1000 times that the Russians weren't the source of his emails. The Russians got voter information? How did that change any votes?

We mess in other countries elections all the time and now we are going to cry when someone does it to us?

What illegal operations did US conduct in Russian election???

You rtwingers are too damn dumb to understand much of anything it seems. That’s why you keep eating Trump’s bullshit.

Last edited:

You rtwingers are too damn dumb to understand much of anything it seems. That’s why you keep eating Trump’s bullshit.
I didn't say it was the Russian elections we tampered in. WE tamper in politics across the globe. It's only natural someone tried the same thing with us.

I didn't say it was the Russian elections we tampered in. WE tamper in politics across the globe. It's only natural someone tried the same thing with us.

Yes you did, stop lying. It’s in black and white.

And now your argument is switched to one of - since we did something bad somewhere we should just ignore Russian aggressions. :rolleyes:

And now your argument is switched to one of - since we did something bad somewhere we should just ignore Russian aggressions. :rolleyes:
Dude you completely missed my point.
Whether I misspoke the first time or not, we, the US, mess with other peoples elections and governments. it's only natural for them to do it to us too. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Have principles or don't. Do what I say not what I do doesn't mesh.

Whether I misspoke the first time or not, we, the US, mess with other peoples elections and governments. it's only natural for them to do it to us too. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Have principles or don't. Do what I say not what I do doesn't mesh.

We DID NOT do it to them, the Russians.

What you are saying is nonsence.

[

Retard, Kremlin had nothing to do with compilation of the dossier. Why the hell would they piss on themselves and their favorite son Trump?

Suggestion that they did is right up there with Bush ordering 9/11 attack.

Proof it's a waste of time to argue with little minds.

Proof you've got no retort and are down to just name calling.

Whether we did it to the Russians or not is immaterial. We did it to others and that matters. So we can't bitch when someone does it to us.

Whether we did it to the Russians or not is immaterial. We did it to others and that matters. So we can't bitch when someone does it to us.

What did the Russians even "do to us"?
Spend a few thousand on Facebook ads?
Post some memes on Facebook?

I didn't realize our democracy was so fragile that it could be broken so easily...........

OF COURSE IT IS MATERIAL. We did not do it to them and we should RESPOND when they do it to us.

The alternative, to simply ignore this aggression, is a RETARD position.

What did the Russians even "do to us"?
Spend a few thousand on Facebook ads?
Post some memes on Facebook?

I didn't realize our democracy was so fragile that it could be broken so easily...........

rightwingers seem to have had a change of heart on Russia, because Orange One told them sand tastes great!

head-in-the-sand.jpg

Now just in case you don't like the gritty texture:

Russian troll farm operations had a budget of million+ dollars a month.
Mueller charges 13 Russians with interfering in US election to help Trump

Russians hacked political organizations, stole and distributed materials.
2016 Election Hacking Fast Facts - CNN

Russians hacked election databases and American infrastructure:
Russia Hacked U.S. Power Grid — So What Will The Trump Administration Do About It?

OF COURSE IT IS MATERIAL. We did not do it to them and we should RESPOND when they do it to us.

So when should the carpet bombing of Moscow commence?

Idiot, look up the word PROPORTIONALITY.

Idiot, look up the word PROPORTIONALITY.

We've already imposed sanctions on Moscow. So how much further do you think we should take it?

Forum List

Back