Mueller informs Trump lawyers that POTUS will Not be indicted

Man the left can’t even win a participation trophy at this point. We spent two years on this shit? Damn you libs are a joke.

Two years? you are not very good with math are you?
What? You think it was three?

Actually, Mueller was appointed exactly one year from today. May 16, 2017. This is May 16, 2018...so it has been ONE year, not two. 2018-2017=1, not 2.

Hope that helps
The dnc, fbi, DOJ we’re working on it well before Comey went public and did his best to get his buddy mewler appointed. This whole democrat thing has been going on more than two years. Even before the election they were working on it.

f07.jpg

youve-just-won-the-dumber-than-dogshit-award.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong, but the announcement that Trump will not be indicted has nothing to do with guilt or innocence, just precedent of not doing so to a sitting POTUS.

Two years? you are not very good with math are you?

Actually, Mueller was appointed exactly one year from today. May 16, 2017. This is May 16, 2018...so it has been ONE year, not two. 2018-2017=1, not 2.

Hope that helps
The dnc, fbi, DOJ we’re working on it well before Comey went public and did his best to get his buddy mewler appointed. This whole democrat thing has been going on more than two years. Even before the election they were working on it.

f07.jpg

Ahh, the little statist is coming to the defense of his fellow statist. That is so cute! :11_2_1043:

Has Giuliani been right about anything so far?
If you've been watching Sunday morning talk shows for the last two weeks, Rudy's been right about everything.

That is why Trump had to come out and correct him. I guess Giuliani was right and Trump was lying.

I can live with that
Uh uh...Trump was not happy that Rudy said Trump paid 130K for something out of his personal account.
Of course, since nothing came out of campaign funds, Mueller found himself in a Rudy corner from which he could not escape.
Please continue with your usual partisan bullshit.

Hope that helps

f07.jpg

Ahh, the little statist is coming to the defense of his fellow statist. That is so cute! :11_2_1043:

Poor little hate filled Stalinist - the NY Times acknowledges that the DNC/Deep State had all the pieces in place BEFORE the election.

F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties, Comey Confirms

If you've been watching Sunday morning talk shows for the last two weeks, Rudy's been right about everything.

That is why Trump had to come out and correct him. I guess Giuliani was right and Trump was lying.

I can live with that
Uh uh...Trump was not happy that Rudy said Trump paid 130K for something out of his personal account.
Of course, since nothing came out of campaign funds, Mueller found himself in a Rudy corner from which he could not escape.

The account something came out of is totally irrelevant, what it was spent on is what matters. One cannot take money out of their own account and use on their campaign and not report it...without getting in trouble if caught.

Hope that helps

f07.jpg

Poor little hate filled Stalinist - the NY Times acknowledges that the DNC/Deep State had all the pieces in place BEFORE the election.

The Deep State! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

Next you will tell me about the aliens at area 51!

I can live with that

The account something came out of is totally irrelevant, what it was spent on is what matters. One cannot take money out of their own account and use on their campaign and not report it...without getting in trouble if caught.

iu

Poor little hate filled Stalinist....

I can live with that

I see you failed Law School.
Rudy didn't.
And of course you didn't watch Rudy's interviews on CNN where he stopped every CNN asshole anchor in their tracks.
Any more partisan bullshit?

I can live with that

iu

Poor little hate filled Stalinist....

Nice selfie! You really captured your true self!

Uh, they cannot "indict" a sitting president.

perhaps, nitwit.........But when a sitting "president" cannot be indicted, that does NOT mean the bastard is innocent.......only that our constitution has placed him above the law, but still as guilty as any other fraudulent scum bag.

f07.jpg

What a fucking retard.

Seriously, even for a Stalinist you're dumber than dogshit.

The Deep State Is Real

Rudy didn't.
And of course you didn't watch Rudy's interviews on CNN where he stopped every CNN asshole anchor in their tracks.

Well, you got one thing right, I did not watch anything on CNN...i leave that up to people like you

What a fucking retard.

Seriously, even for a Stalinist you're dumber than dogshit.

The Deep State Is Real

The deep state is as real as Santa Claus and the fucking tooth fairy.

Uh, they cannot "indict" a sitting president.

perhaps, nitwit.........But when a sitting "president" cannot be indicted, that does NOT mean the bastard is innocent.......only that our constitution has placed him above the law, but still as guilty as any other fraudulent scum bag.
I heard Trump was indicted today...
No, really.
He was...
Somewhere...
Maybe DailyKOS?
Or DailyGnatIsAnIdiot.moron?

Rudy didn't.

Well, you got one thing right, I did not watch anything on CNN...i leave that up to people like you
Ad hominem.
Get off the Gold Course and stop making an ass of yourself.
Or better yet, don't post on something of which you know nothing.
I smell more Gator partisan bullshit coming.

Man the left can’t even win a participation trophy at this point. We spent two years on this shit? Damn you libs are a joke.

This thread is a bout Mueller and his investigation.....
Tomorrow is the ONE-YEAR anniversary of when Mueller was appointed by a republican DOJ......

Don;t you feel like an ignorant asshole?? If not, you really should.....lol

Hey retard, Mueller was tasked to complete the FBI investigation that had been underway more than a year when he took over.

Forum List

Back