Mueller Is Coming for Trump

Jon
I know its hard,but you need to get off election 2016 and come back to earth. Trump was elected, your wacko liberal shooters cant change the trump presidency, america rejected liberalizem in every election so far. come to terms with it. life wont be so bad if you do.

Trump was elected....so was Nixon

Took Nixon three and a half years before his deficiencies caught up with him
Trump has not even lasted six months

Mm, he is still in there. Muller aint finding anything. Democrats keep getting smacked down in elections. Im thinking all is good.
Mueller is just getting started.

Na, he will be largely ineffectual. He knows there is nothing. His team shows that.
LOL

Nah, the reality is... You're talking out of your ass right now. You have no idea what Mueller is or is not finding. You know it, I know it, everyone here with functioning gray matter knows it.

Thats just the smarting you feel from just about every democrat losing an election since 2010. It will pass. You meant to say "YOU HOPE" but more and more it looks worse for you. Do tell us though, what top secret information are you all getting because even yalls half black messiah said there was nothing there? one year of investigation and even MSNBC disagrees with you. It looks like you be the one talking out yalls ass. Yall took losing ALL the special elections and yall are taking it really bad. Must suck to have to hang all your hopes on this. you will only have your heart broken again.

Jon

Mm, he is still in there. Muller aint finding anything. Democrats keep getting smacked down in elections. Im thinking all is good.

Na, he will be largely ineffectual. He knows there is nothing. His team shows that.
LOL

Nah, the reality is... You're talking out of your ass right now. You have no idea what Mueller is or is not finding. You know it, I know it, everyone here with functioning gray matter knows it.

Thats just the smarting you feel from just about every democrat losing an election since 2010. It will pass. You meant to say "YOU HOPE" but more and more it looks worse for you. Do tell us though, what top secret information are you all getting because even yalls half black messiah said there was nothing there? one year of investigation and even MSNBC disagrees with you. It looks like you be the one talking out yalls ass. Yall took losing ALL the special elections and yall are taking it really bad. Must suck to have to hang all your hopes on this. you will only have your heart broken again.
Nice theory.....

But it is the Republicans leading the investigation in the House, Senate and Justice Department. Mueller is a Republican who was appointed by Bush

YOU MEAN TRUMP committed TREASON???????? Where is that proof?
So what do you call this if not a plea to help get re-elected?

"As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” —
until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

[NOTE:Isn't Obama asking Putin to hold off on doing anything that would hurt his re-election and that AFTER re-election,
Obama would be in a better position to help Putin!]

I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.
FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

Talk about COLLUSION!!!
You have no understanding of collusion
Obama was talking the political realities of our election cycle

Collusion means you offered something in return for political assistance

There's no such crime as "collusion," moron.
^^^ Judge Judy ^^^ chimes in...

Moron... "collusion" is an element of a crime.

That's right, moron, but there has to be an actual crime committed. What was the crime?

maybe if we could get that chickenshit Trump to sit down under oath ...
Yeah, because we all know that Obama had no problem with sitting down under oath . . . . . . . er, no, that's not right.

Jon

LOL

Nice theory.....

But it is the Republicans leading the investigation in the House, Senate and Justice Department. Mueller is a Republican who was appointed by Bush
He's now registered as an Independent, and Jamie Gorelick is his boss at the law firm he works at. He's obviously a mole.

Jon

LOL

Nice theory.....

So? You need to get it out of your heads that Muller is going gangbusters trying to fry Trump. That aint his bag. I know you got an erection over his kill trump dream team, but really the folks he picked are tops in their fields. Despite what you partisans say, these folks put the law above politics. Even the liberals you think Muller hired to get Trump hold the Law above politics. the case, Leaks have stopped, Adem Schiff looks like a raped goat and yall are getting set up to be really disappointed in the near future.

Jon

LOL

Nice theory.....

He's now registered as an Independent, and Jamie Gorelick is his boss at the law firm he works at. He's obviously a mole.

Give Muller a chance. He is a law dog, not a hack like Comey.

So? You need to get it out of your heads that Muller is going gangbusters trying to fry Trump. That aint his bag. I know you got an erection over his kill trump dream team, but really the folks he picked are tops in their fields. Despite what you partisans say, these folks put the law above politics. Even the liberals you think Muller hired to get Trump hold the Law above politics. the case, Leaks have stopped, Adem Schiff looks like a raped goat and yall are getting set up to be really disappointed in the near future.

Right now Mueller has surrounded himself with people good with financial crimes, flipping witnesses, and criminal prosecution. We know Michael Flynn is singing like a canary to save his ass. And the question of why Trump fired Comey (because of the whole russia thing) as he protected Flynn

Right now Mueller has surrounded himself with people good with financial crimes, flipping witnesses, and criminal prosecution. We know Michael Flynn is singing like a canary to save his ass. And the question of why Trump fired Comey (because of the whole russia thing) as he protected Flynn

It will be okay. It will blow over after 2018, the libs will come to heel and all will be good.

YOU MEAN TRUMP committed TREASON???????? Where is that proof?
So what do you call this if not a plea to help get re-elected?

"As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” —
until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

[NOTE:Isn't Obama asking Putin to hold off on doing anything that would hurt his re-election and that AFTER re-election,
Obama would be in a better position to help Putin!]

I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.
FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

Talk about COLLUSION!!!

That's right, moron, but there has to be an actual crime committed. What was the crime?

Maybe you could water board him! Yeah, that's the ticket! (eye roll)

Tell you what, snowflakes...any time you want to subject Hillary, Barry, Harry or Nancy to the same tactics you advocate for Trump...then you might garner a modicum of respect here! You want a special prosecutor to go through Trump's life with a microscope looking for illegalities? I've got no problem with that but fair is fair...let's have special prosecutors investigate the Clinton's for pay for play...and the Russian uranium deal...and the Mark Rich pardon...and Hillary's cattle futures windfall...and...well you get the picture...

Let's start looking at EVERY Washington career politician that somehow got filthy rich through a career in "public service"! Deal?

Jon

LOL

Nice theory.....

Mueller is going gangbusters to get the facts
That is why Trump is terrified

He knows Team Trump is not clean

Tell you what, snowflakes...any time you want to subject Hillary, Barry, Harry or Nancy to the same tactics you advocate for Trump...then you might garner a modicum of respect here! You want a special prosecutor to go through Trump's life with a microscope looking for illegalities? I've got no problem with that but fair is fair...let's have special prosecutors investigate the Clinton's for pay for play...and the Russian uranium deal...and the Mark Rich pardon...and Hillary's cattle futures windfall...and...well you get the picture...

Let's start looking at EVERY Washington career politician that somehow got filthy rich through a career in "public service"! Deal?
Look Snowflakes......Trump is not being picked on

The Russians hacked the DNC Server to benefit Trump. Trump had key aides meeting with Russian agents at the time information was being released

If Trump is clean, he has nothing to worry about. If not.......he could go to jail

Last edited:
Jon
LOL

Nice theory.....

Give Muller a chance. He is a law dog, not a hack like Comey.
It looks to me like he is a hack.

The Russians hacked the DNC Server to benefit Trump. Trump had key aides meeting with Russian agents at the time information was being released

If Trump is clean, he has nothing to worry about. If not.......he could go to jail

So we can have a special prosecutor investigate all the Democrats in Congress and you wouldn't have a problem with it?

Jon
LOL

Nice theory.....

Mueller is going gangbusters to get the facts
That is why Trump is terrified

He knows Team Trump is not clean

We already know the facts.

Trump had nothing to do with the hacking of the DNC Server. Did he benefit from the truth that it revealed about how sleazy Hillary Clinton, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazille were in how they screwed over Bernie Sanders? Damn right he did. That isn't a crime despite your attempts to paint it as one for the better part of a year!

So we can have a special prosecutor investigate all the Democrats in Congress and you wouldn't have a problem with it?

Absolutely

Any Democrats in Congress who benefited from Russian hacking and were meeting with the Russians at the time....need to be investigated

Trump had nothing to do with the hacking of the DNC Server. Did he benefit from the truth that it revealed about how sleazy Hillary Clinton, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazille were in how they screwed over Bernie Sanders? Damn right he did. That isn't a crime despite your attempts to paint it as one for the better part of a year!

What were Trumps people meeting with the Russians about?
Why was he offering concessions to Russia at the time?
What financial dealings were Trump aides having with Russia?
Were Trump representatives coordinating the releases?

Let's find out

Absolutely

Any Democrats in Congress who benefited from Russian hacking and were meeting with the Russians at the time....need to be investigated

You know that's never going to happen, douche bag.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Jon

LOL

Aww, look at ^^^ that ^^^

I struck a nerve. Evidently since the poor sap lashes out with a non-sequitur about elections when We're talking about Trump shaping up to be the next Nixon. :mm:

What were Trumps people meeting with the Russians about?
Why was he offering concessions to Russia at the time?
What financial dealings were Trump aides having with Russia?
Were Trump representatives coordinating the releases?

Let's find out

Oh, NOW you want an explanation? After a year of making allegations that weren't backed up by anything but your desire to see Trump removed from office?

I've got news for you...there never was "collusion" between Trump and the Russians! He didn't need to collude with anyone.

The truth is...there is more evidence that Hillary and Bill Clinton "colluded" with the Russians than there ever was that Donald Trump did!

Forum List

Back