Mueller Is Coming for Trump

'

The special counsel’s expanding probe will reveal loads of dirt from the president’s financial past

What you don’t know can hurt you very badly, and there is a great deal that Republicans do not know about Donald Trump. From shady business dealings to questionable tax schemes to potential Russian collusion, the president is dogged by scandals whose depth and significance remain unclear. With few exceptions, Republicans are eager to protect Trump from serious inquiries, running interference where they can while pushing through their legislative agenda as quickly and secretively as possible. The GOP isn’t quite sure what it’s helping Trump to cover up—but as long as he promises to sign its bills, the party will condone his outrageous misdeeds.

This strategy now appears poised to backfire spectacularly. On Wednesday, both the New York Times and the Washington Post reported that special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Trump’s inner circle for financial crimes. This aggressive shift toward Trump associates’ personal dealings is disastrous news for the president, his allies, and his enablers. At long last, federal investigators will probe Trump’s sprawling network for wrongdoing, picking up where reporters left off, only this time with subpoena power. And Trump can only stop them by firing Mueller—a blatant obstruction of justice that would likely be more damaging than any crime the president may have committed in the past.

I know its hard,but you need to get off election 2016 and come back to earth. Trump was elected, your wacko liberal shooters cant change the trump presidency, america rejected liberalizem in every election so far. come to terms with it. life wont be so bad if you do.

'

The special counsel’s expanding probe will reveal loads of dirt from the president’s financial past

What you don’t know can hurt you very badly, and there is a great deal that Republicans do not know about Donald Trump. From shady business dealings to questionable tax schemes to potential Russian collusion, the president is dogged by scandals whose depth and significance remain unclear. With few exceptions, Republicans are eager to protect Trump from serious inquiries, running interference where they can while pushing through their legislative agenda as quickly and secretively as possible. The GOP isn’t quite sure what it’s helping Trump to cover up—but as long as he promises to sign its bills, the party will condone his outrageous misdeeds.

This strategy now appears poised to backfire spectacularly. On Wednesday, both the New York Times and the Washington Post reported that special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Trump’s inner circle for financial crimes. This aggressive shift toward Trump associates’ personal dealings is disastrous news for the president, his allies, and his enablers. At long last, federal investigators will probe Trump’s sprawling network for wrongdoing, picking up where reporters left off, only this time with subpoena power. And Trump can only stop them by firing Mueller—a blatant obstruction of justice that would likely be more damaging than any crime the president may have committed in the past.

I know its hard,but you need to get off election 2016 and come back to earth. Trump was elected, your wacko liberal shooters cant change the trump presidency, america rejected liberalizem in every election so far. come to terms with it. life wont be so bad if you do.

Trump was elected....so was Nixon

Took Nixon three and a half years before his deficiencies caught up with him
Trump has not even lasted six months

'

Mm, he is still in there. Muller aint finding anything. Democrats keep getting smacked down in elections. Im thinking all is good.

'

Mm, he is still in there. Muller aint finding anything. Democrats keep getting smacked down in elections. Im thinking all is good.
Mueller is just getting started
He has yet to reveal any of his findings

The probe is now turning to obstruction of justice by democrats.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/20/next-up-a-special-counsel-to-probe-team-obamas-obstruction-of-justice/

The only thing democrats can now think to do is stop all witnesses from testifying in the Trump probe.
PUTIN!!!!!!!!!!!

flying-cat-rugby-game-photoshop-battle-13-5784a38be81fa-png__700.jpg

'

Mueller is just getting started.

Jon
'

Na, he will be largely ineffectual. He knows there is nothing. His team shows that.

Jon
'

Na, he will be largely ineffectual. He knows there is nothing. His team shows that.
LOL

Nah, the reality is... You're talking out of your ass right now. You have no idea what Mueller is or is not finding. You know it, I know it, everyone here with functioning gray matter knows it.

Jon

LOL

Nah, the reality is... You're talking out of your ass right now. You have no idea what Mueller is or is not finding. You know it, I know it, everyone here with functioning gray matter knows it.

Mueller will leave no stone unturned. He is a prosecutor not a politician

Given the sloppy way Trump runs his life and campaign....there will be plenty turned up

Unreported contacts with foreign governments, illegal financial dealings, lying on official documents
None of this will involve Trump

Unless it can be found he ordered it or condoned it

The probe is now turning to obstruction of justice by democrats.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/20/next-up-a-special-counsel-to-probe-team-obamas-obstruction-of-justice/

The only thing democrats can now think to do is stop all witnesses from testifying in the Trump probe.

That is an opinion not a fact
No its pretty much a fact. Democrats don't want any witnesses.

Democrats Block Witnesses from Testifying in House Intel Probe

You don't read so well do you?

It is an investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 election
Until the investigation has completed, we will not know what the potential charges will be, if any

Flynn is obviously guilty. Will he provide additional information on what Trump knew or ordered in return for immunity? That is what happened in Watergate. All the cards need to be played before we can rule out anything including treason

Yes, TREASON. If it turns out that Trump offered policy concessions in return for Russian assistance in the election, that would be TREASON

You mean Ted Kennedy committed treason?

You are a special kind of idiot, RightWinger.

YOU MEAN TRUMP committed TREASON???????? Where is that proof?
So what do you call this if not a plea to help get re-elected?

"As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” —
until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

[NOTE:Isn't Obama asking Putin to hold off on doing anything that would hurt his re-election and that AFTER re-election,
Obama would be in a better position to help Putin!]

I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.
FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

Talk about COLLUSION!!!
You have no understanding of collusion
Obama was talking the political realities of our election cycle

Collusion means you offered something in return for political assistance

There's no such crime as "collusion," moron.
^^^ Judge Judy ^^^ chimes in...

Moron... "collusion" is an element of a crime.

That's right, moron, but there has to be an actual crime committed. What was the crime?

"As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” —
“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

[NOTE:Isn't Obama asking Putin to hold off on doing anything that would hurt his re-election and that AFTER re-election,

I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

Talk about COLLUSION!!!

That's right, moron, but there has to be an actual crime committed. What was the crime?

Thick as a brick

Talk about COLLUSION!!!

maybe if we could get that chickenshit Trump to sit down under oath ...

Talk about COLLUSION!!!

For what purpose? What crime was committed?

swear his sorry ass in and lets find out ,,

swear his sorry ass in and lets find out ,,

Trump: I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

He will blow a fuse

Forum List

Back