Mueller Report as early as next week.

Preview of honest report:

"We wasted millions of dollars on a farce dreamed up by butthurt Dems and the liberal MSM after they lost the 2016 election, as the truth that America rejected them was too much for their fragile psyches to bear, because feelings."

End of report.

You poor deluded righties need to wake up. All you have to do is look at the ones already indicted and the ones that have already plead guilty. I know you poor righties want with all your heart to believe that your God Trump is innocent. Ask yourself this question. Why has the Donald so many criminals as friends. Birds of a feather stick together. I think you on the right know better but continue to just lie about the investigation. My God you followed Bill Clinton around for 3 1/2 years to find out that he got a blow job. look at how long the investigation of Nixon took. So don't give me any crap about this taking to long. Yes I as well as a lot of Americans want this wrapped up as soon as possible. But here is the problem, even if he had nothing to do with it his people sure as the hell did and the Donald will still be the worst president in the history of this country, Nothing wail ever change that. Also remember that you on the right are not the majority of Americans. Poor Donald numbers just don't look that good.

You poor deluded righties need to wake up. All you have to do is look at the ones already indicted and the ones that have already plead guilty. I know you poor righties want with all your heart to believe that your God Trump is innocent. Ask yourself this question. Why has the Donald so many criminals as friends. Birds of a feather stick together. I think you on the right know better but continue to just lie about the investigation. My God you followed Bill Clinton around for 3 1/2 years to find out that he got a blow job. look at how long the investigation of Nixon took. So don't give me any crap about this taking to long. Yes I as well as a lot of Americans want this wrapped up as soon as possible. But here is the problem, even if he had nothing to do with it his people sure as the hell did and the Donald will still be the worst president in the history of this country, Nothing wail ever change that. Also remember that you on the right are not the majority of Americans. Poor Donald numbers just don't look that good.
Please point to just one of the charges, of Trumps staff, That have anything to do with Russian collusion... I'll wait..

You leftards have been duped by your lying leaders.. And your too stupid to see it.

How many times have we heard this before from CNN? Three or four times now.

He has nothing on Trump or he'd be singing like a canary.
Why do you think it's not going to be released to the general public?
There's only one explanation......he has jackshit.

Mueller is not Mr Casual, he is not a charming communicator like Comey. ball busting is his way of communication. he cross examines you. he has strict habits and boundaries. he doesnt like to be bothered while reading and studying Trump's case. this is all according to Andrew McCabe

Please point to just one of the charges, of Trumps staff, That have anything to do with Russian collusion... I'll wait..

You leftards have been duped by your lying leaders.. And your too stupid to see it.
They were duped by Hillary Cankles Clinton, Obama Bin Lying, Nazi Pelosi, Adam Shit Sniffer, Upchuck Schummer because of ......BUTTHURT.

This one is confirmed by Barr... Looks like it will be out Monday/Tuesday next week. It means they have had it now for a week or two... The fact nothing has leaked means they have nothing.. It also explains the Schummer-Pelosi silence on this topic...

I predict that Mueller will commit suicide in a few years and do it while standing at Seth Rich's grave.

I predict that Mueller will commit suicide in a few years and do it while standing at Seth Rich's grave.

We can hope.....

This one is confirmed by Barr... Looks like it will be out Monday/Tuesday next week. It means they have had it now for a week or two... The fact nothing has leaked means they have nothing.. It also explains the Schummer-Pelosi silence on this topic...

Funny. Just because nothing was leak .......... it doesn’t mean they have nothing.

Forum List

Back