Mueller Report as early as next week.

How many times have we heard this before from CNN? Three or four times now.
This one is confirmed by Barr... Looks like it will be out Monday/Tuesday next week. It means they have had it now for a week or two... The fact nothing has leaked means they have nothing.. It also explains the Schummer-Pelosi silence on this topic...

Funny. Just because nothing was leak .......... it doesn’t mean they have nothing.

Why do you think they wont release it to the general public?

You poor deluded righties need to wake up. All you have to do is look at the ones already indicted and the ones that have already plead guilty. I know you poor righties want with all your heart to believe that your God Trump is innocent. Ask yourself this question. Why has the Donald so many criminals as friends. Birds of a feather stick together. I think you on the right know better but continue to just lie about the investigation. My God you followed Bill Clinton around for 3 1/2 years to find out that he got a blow job. look at how long the investigation of Nixon took. So don't give me any crap about this taking to long. Yes I as well as a lot of Americans want this wrapped up as soon as possible. But here is the problem, even if he had nothing to do with it his people sure as the hell did and the Donald will still be the worst president in the history of this country, Nothing wail ever change that. Also remember that you on the right are not the majority of Americans. Poor Donald numbers just don't look that good.

He has nothing on Trump or he'd be singing like a canary.
Why do you think it's not going to be released to the general public?
There's only one explanation......he has jackshit.
I predict that Mueller will commit suicide in a few years and do it while standing at Seth Rich's grave.

Every time I read your post. It looks like you are high on meth.

You poor deluded righties need to wake up. All you have to do is look at the ones already indicted and the ones that have already plead guilty. I know you poor righties want with all your heart to believe that your God Trump is innocent. Ask yourself this question. Why has the Donald so many criminals as friends. Birds of a feather stick together. I think you on the right know better but continue to just lie about the investigation. My God you followed Bill Clinton around for 3 1/2 years to find out that he got a blow job. look at how long the investigation of Nixon took. So don't give me any crap about this taking to long. Yes I as well as a lot of Americans want this wrapped up as soon as possible. But here is the problem, even if he had nothing to do with it his people sure as the hell did and the Donald will still be the worst president in the history of this country, Nothing wail ever change that. Also remember that you on the right are not the majority of Americans. Poor Donald numbers just don't look that good.

I predict that Mueller will commit suicide in a few years and do it while standing at Seth Rich's grave.

Says the guy who doesnt know the proper use of leak vs. leaked.

You should put an "s" at the end of post.

Mueller is a crooked POS with a history of prosecutorial misconduct.
It is my understanding that a criminal prosecution case has been opened up for FISA and prosecutorial abuse. This will encompass the dossier origins, fraud on the court, among other items. The case was opened last week by the Utah division of the US Attorneys office. It appears they want this wrapped up before the grand-jury is seated in this case. It explains why they are now running from this made up hoax.

How many times have we heard this before from CNN? Three or four times now.
This one is confirmed by Barr... Looks like it will be out Monday/Tuesday next week. It means they have had it now for a week or two... The fact nothing has leaked means they have nothing.. It also explains the Schummer-Pelosi silence on this topic...

Funny. Just because nothing was leak .......... it doesn’t mean they have nothing.
Hold on to your ass.. Wiesman would have leaked it, without a doubt.. Whats coming for him is going to be brutal..

Mueller is a crooked POS with a history of prosecutorial misconduct.
It is my understanding that a criminal prosecution case has been opened up for FISA and prosecutorial abuse. This will encompass the dossier origins, fraud on the court, among other items. The case was opened last week by the Utah division of the US Attorneys office. It appears they want this wrapped up before the grand-jury is seated in this case. It explains why they are now running from this made up hoax.
Got a link to that news? I would love to read it....

Still cant get a liberal to explain what it means if they refuse to release the report to the general public.
I wouldn't be so hard on them.. These reports, by policy, are to remain secret.

There will substantial pressure to get it released however, from both sides, and rightly so. Given there is now a criminal case being investigated on this, don't hold your breath on seeing it any time soon.

Still cant get a liberal to explain what it means if they refuse to release the report to the general public.
I wouldn't be so hard on them.. These reports, by policy, are to remain secret.

There will substantial pressure to get it released however, from both sides, and rightly so. Given there is now a criminal case being investigated on this, don't hold your breath on seeing it any time soon.

If so the whole thing has been a waste of time if no actions are taken.
We can only assume Trump is innocent of all charges if nothing happens.

The report will not be released, Mueller citing 'National Security. That way Democrats and snowflakes still have denial/wiggle room to say no one knows what's in the report so Trump is still guilty, and the Democrats still have enough wiggle room to continue their landslide of new investigations.

The report will not be released, Mueller citing 'National Security. That way Democrats and snowflakes still have denial/wiggle room to say no one knows what's in the report so Trump is still guilty, and the Democrats still have enough wiggle room to continue their landslide of new investigations.
Not so sure they will have any wiggle room when all things get out into the open.. Lets just say the next two weeks will be interesting.

Not s sure they will have any wiggle room when all things get out into the open.. Lets just say the next two weeks will be interesting.

Sounds like the heat is on dems now.
Going to be interesting to see where it goes.

Forum List

Back