Mueller Report as early as next week.

maybe when Mueller is FINISHED WITH THE F'N INVESTIGATION.

dumshit RW's ...

Dumbshit left wingers...
They're already saying they wont release the results.

they who

Read the fuken link halfwit.

Fuck the link - last time I checked Mueller isnt saying a goddamn word, he's running the investigation not THEY.

ya f'n idget.

If nothing happens and they dont release the results it means they have jackshit on Trump.
I know it'll be a huge blow but thats the facts.

you just cant wrap that tiny little brain around the fact that nothing will come from Mueller until

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

THE INVESTIGATION IS OVER -

STUDY THAT MORONBOI. ^^^^

The Mueller Report will be locked up in a Vault stored in Area 51.
No way does Mueller want America to see how petty, corrupt, inefficient and unjustified his investigation was.

Yep...the whole thing is a farce.

You fools sure do like to live on the moon.

Tell all the people headed for jail about your "farse" theory.

It's "farce" halfwit.
So tell me halfwit,what did any of the indictments have to do with Trump?
Mewler was just putting pressure on anyone near Trump to get em to turn on him. He failed miserably.

Dumbshit left wingers...

they who

Fuck the link - last time I checked Mueller isnt saying a goddamn word, he's running the investigation not THEY.

ya f'n idget.

If nothing happens and they dont release the results it means they have jackshit on Trump.

you just cant wrap that tiny little brain around the fact that nothing will come from Mueller until

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

So are you saying Trump will be impeached or charged with a crime?
And if nothing happens and the results aren't revealed will you admit they have nothing on Trump?

No way does Mueller want America to see how petty, corrupt, inefficient and unjustified his investigation was.

It's "farce" halfwit.
Mewler was just putting pressure on anyone near Trump to get em to turn on him. He failed miserably.

Trump is specifically an UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR in Michael Cohen's case, for which Cohen will be going to jail by the way.

Trump is also under investigation for Obstruction of Justice over him pressuring FBI Director to "let Flynn go" while knowing full well Flynn is guilty and other...umm...creative manuevering to subvert the law.

It's "farce" halfwit.

Trump is specifically an UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR in Michael Cohen's case, for which Cohen will be going to jail by the way.

Trump is also under investigation for Obstruction of Justice over him pressuring FBI Director to "let Flynn go" while knowing full well Flynn is guilty and other...umm...creative manuevering to subvert the law.

Go ahead and run with that.

Dumbshit left wingers...

they who

ya f'n idget.

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

Russia Collusion in 4, 3, 2, 1, 0......

Awe Shucks.......... Nothin....

tumblr_ngmoyqjo8g1s6c2sxo1_500.gif

It's "farce" halfwit.

Moron those are what we call - FACTS.

We'll see what happens with the obstruction case when the report is made public.

It's "farce" halfwit.

So when nothing happens and they dont release the report then what?

It's "farce" halfwit.

We'll see what happens with the obstruction case when the report is made public.
You wouldn't know a FACT if it hit you in the damn head..

It's "farce" halfwit.

What happens when pigs fly?

It's silly to even imagine that The People will tollerate the report getting burried after everything. We are too far down this road to just forgetaboutit.

Last edited:
It's "farce" halfwit.

It's silly to even imagine that The People will tollerate the report getting burried after everything.

Would you admit they have nothing if they dont release the report?

Prediction!

The Mueller Report will be released next week when Trump is out of the country having his summit with Kim Jong-un in Vietnam. The media would love nothing better to take the summit out of the news cycle.

They'll try to spin it. Mueller will most likely "conclude" that there's plenty of "circumstantial evidence", and that he feels that Trump colluded BUT not enough "hard evidence" to recommend impeachment (at this time). Probably go on to say "unless more 'evidence' surfaces". His intention will be to leave as much doubt about Trump's innocence as possible in the minds of the voters. He's not going to flat out admit he wasn't able to find a fucking thing because he doesn't have the integrity or the honesty to do that.

It's silly to even imagine that The People will tollerate the report getting burried after everything.

Would you admit you don't know wtf you are talking about when they most definetly will release the report?

Would you admit you don't know wtf you are talking about when they most definetly will release the report?

It's not me saying they likely wont release the report.

It's not me saying they likely wont release the report.

Ooooh ok, stop posting moot bullshit then.

Forum List

Back