Mueller Report as early as next week.

So when nothing happens and they dont release the report then what?

What happens when pigs fly?

It's silly to even imagine that The People will tollerate the report getting burried after everything.

Would you admit they have nothing if they dont release the report?

Would you admit you don't know wtf you are talking about when they most definetly will release the report?

It's not me saying they likely wont release the report.

Ooooh ok, stop posting moot bullshit then.

Are you retarded?
How is it a moot point?

I find it curious that the minute Barr is confirmed, if it does come out in the next couple of weeks, why the sudden urgency. Could they possibly not want Barr to examine everything thoroughly, which is more likely if they wait?

I find it curious that the minute Barr is confirmed, if it does come out in the next couple of weeks, why the sudden urgency. Could they possibly not want Barr to examine everything thoroughly, which is more likely if they wait?

He should review the case regardless.
I believe there is a US Attorney in Utah that is already looking at this..

Because you think Trump's hand picked AG will try to hide it?. Well Congress can subpoena it...as well as Grand Jury testimony. And then there's all those OTHER investigations (like the Southern District into Trump's finances and money laundering and illegal campaign finance issues

Derpity derp derp derp.

WTF is that supposed to be?

Would you accept a report that was kept hidden like that?

This subject seems to bring out the trolls and babbling idiots (not that they are ever far away on this board)

*Shrug* when this Mueller thing turns out to be a waste of time the dems will just move on to investigating his taxes and if that doesn't pan out they'll drum up some other half baked investigation.

Once Barr fully understands what Mueller and his pack of angry losers have been up to, he might indict them all....imagine the GLORIUS image of Mueller in leg irons, raincoat over his head, being led out of the FBI building after a 10 hour stand-off. He and Comey spill their guts about their long, homosexual relationship, and Lisa Page does a centerfold for Playboy? nah, the American Kennel Club before she's whisked off to prison. Strozk should be sent to GITMO along with Brennan and the FISA court judges who let this hoax continue. Hillary's corpse will be found in the woods, an empty bottle of vodka in one hand, and the pistol she used on Vince Foster (and Seth Rich?) in her other hand.

Because you think Trump's hand picked AG will try to hide it?. Well Congress can subpoena it...as well as Grand Jury testimony. And then there's all those OTHER investigations (like the Southern District into Trump's finances and money laundering and illegal campaign finance issues

Derpity derp derp derp.

WTF is that supposed to be?

Would you accept a report that was kept hidden like that?

You're barking up the wrong tree.
I want it released,and if they dont I can only conclude they have nothing on Trump.

Stone is the link with Wikileaks. The report is divided into two parts. The first will probably be Obstruction of Justice....the second will be Russian-trump collaboration.....
Doubtful.

When it’s released, the AG reviews it and will likely issue a summary. At that point, the House will subpoena the report through one of its various committees. At that point, the attorneys get involved and there will likely be a court challenge.

If the Dems are smart, they should pontificate at what is in the report to compel its release, subpoena Mueller or his team, and highlight the blob’s hiding of the report.

Stone is the link with Wikileaks. The report is divided into two parts. The first will probably be Obstruction of Justice....the second will be Russian-trump collaboration.....
Doubtful.

When it’s released, the AG reviews it and will likely issue a summary. At that point, the House will subpoena the report through one of its various committees. At that point, the attorneys get involved and there will likely be a court challenge.

If the Dems are smart, they should pontificate at what is in the report to compel its release, subpoena Mueller or his team, and highlight the blob’s hiding of the report.

Where has it been said that Trump is the one planning on blocking the release?

Still cant get a liberal to explain what it means if they refuse to release the report to the general public.

Likely that it is embarrassing to the blob

LOL....likely because they have nothing.

We’ll see. The important thing to remember is that the Federal Prosecutors on the Stone case do not go away when the OOC does. Also the House can subpoena and investigate to their heart’s content.

Doubtful.

Where has it been said that Trump is the one planning on blocking the release?

Gee...look whose catching on...

Forum List

Back