Mueller Report as early as next week.

There never was a crime to investigate related to Russia, and Mueller turned over every rock he could. Trump, his family and his campaign were under Surveillance, "ILLEGALLY" imo, and they still couldn't find anything.

So unless there are some "HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS" in that Fucking Piece of Shit Report..... Mueller himself will ask to bury it.
See what I mean about the unwashed anger of the trump dick suckers?

Shouldn’t we wait for the report from Mueller before we state what he has found?

Sorry,you more than likely will never know whats in the report.

If that is the case, the Democrats will have a major political football next year. Trump embargoing a report that has zero NATSEC implications. Delicious!

How so if Trump is never charged with anything?
It'll hurt dems far more. It ain't a good optic to investigate Trump for two years and come away with nothing.

If he keeps the truth from coming out—-which is the only reason to embargo a report—it’s a great political football for the Democrats to use with independent voters next Fall.

Who's keeping the truth from coming out?
And I hate to break it to you but 82% of independents agreed with Trumps message during the SOTU.
Not to mention this....
Trump Gains Among Independents, Republicans After Tax Bill | RealClearPolitics

See what I mean about the unwashed anger of the trump dick suckers?

Shouldn’t we wait for the report from Mueller before we state what he has found?

If that is the case, the Democrats will have a major political football next year. Trump embargoing a report that has zero NATSEC implications. Delicious!

It'll hurt dems far more. It ain't a good optic to investigate Trump for two years and come away with nothing.

If he keeps the truth from coming out—-which is the only reason to embargo a report—it’s a great political football for the Democrats to use with independent voters next Fall.

And I hate to break it to you but 82% of independents agreed with Trumps message during the SOTU.
Not to mention this....

If the report isn’t released, it will be because it’s embarrassing for your blob.

Not to mention this....

If the report isn’t released, it will be because it’s embarrassing for your blob.

So whats the point of an investigation if Trump can demand the results be kept secret?
You're sounding desperate.

Mueller will throw Trump a curveball or two. Trump needs to be prepared for everything. Mueller points, he's also a hand tosser, he tosses his hand and he sighs. Mueller will not put faith in anything Trump said. Mueller asks impeccable questions welling up from his prosecutorial soul. CURIOUSITY! he loves firing off questions and eviscerates people who dont know what they're talking about. evisceration was an occupational hazard for folks who worked with Mueller at the FBI

Not to mention this....

Its because thats how the law is written.

Not to mention this....

So whats the point of an investigation if Trump can demand the results be kept secret?
The results will be published, but a summary of the results, not the entire report. Thats the way the law is written.

That sounds so noble...until one realizes that the "they" you are referring to is the TRUMP Administration

So you're telling me the whole investigation was a waste of time and money?
I mean why investigate if Trump can just say,sorry I wont release the results because I'm guilty.
Do you realize how retarded that is?
Trump does not want the public to know just how much of a leg up Putin gave him.

So be the first person to explain how Putin helped Trump.

Easy

Fact not Satire

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

1. Who was president during the 2016 election? Obama
2. Who ran the FBI during the 2016 election? Comey
3. Who ran the CIA during the 2016 election? Komrad Brennan
4. Who ran the NSA during the 2016 election? Gen. Keith Alexander
5. Who was DNI during the 2016 election? Clapper

Whose job was it to protect the US election?
Saying Russia swung the election when they paid Google $1,300 for ads is insane.

Your dishonesty and lack of concern for the security of our elections can be illustrated very simply.

You point out google...when you KNOW that what the Russians did was FAR more than that

Party over country for Republicans

You're barking up the wrong tree.
I want it released,and if they dont I can only conclude they have nothing on Trump.

That sounds so noble...until one realizes that the "they" you are referring to is the TRUMP Administration

I mean why investigate if Trump can just say,sorry I wont release the results because I'm guilty.
Trump does not want the public to know just how much of a leg up Putin gave him.

Easy

Fact not Satire

THEY

DON'T

CARE

Not to mention this....

Again....

When we codified laws, the assumption was we would have a president who respects the rule of law. We don’t.

Not to mention this....

Its because thats how the law is written.

No. It is because the blob doesn’t want it released

Easy

Fact not Satire

Saying Russia swung the election when they paid Google $1,300 for ads is insane.

You get that number from Putin did ya?

What a Doofus...

Easy

Fact not Satire

Saying the only thing Russia did was pay Google $1300 is retarded. They did much more than that, and you know it.

It does not matter who Trump's predecessor was. Putin gave Comrade Donald a leg up, and he does not want you to see how much.

Easy

Fact not Satire

Your dishonesty and lack of concern for the security of our elections can be illustrated very simply.
You point out google...when you KNOW that what the Russians did was FAR more than that

Riddle me this:
1. The Russians hacked Hillary's illegal server and have the 33,000 missing subpoenaed emails
How the Russians hacked the Hillary Clinton campaign and passed its e-mails to WikiLeaks
2. Whose job was it to protect the 2016 elections? (Obama, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, et.al.)
3. How much money did the Russians spend on the 2016 election and what did they spend it on? (about $1.25m a month spent attacking both candidates, mostly on facebook)

How Much Did Russian Interference Affect The 2016 Election?
4. Hillary lost the election because of her illegal server and that she was deem untrustworthy. Not because of Russian interference.
5. If Putin had Hillary's 33,000 missing incriminating emails, i.e. "compromat", why would he care if Hillary won, he had more on her than on Trump.

"Party over country" is for the democrats and their crooked administrations, using the IRS to harass conservatives (Lois Lerner), using the FBI and CIA to spy on the GOP candidate, the UraniumOne scam, giving Hillary a pass on her illegal server and crooked Foundation, etc. Here are two versions of the deep state coup against Trump:

Judicial Watch 15-minutes
Dan Bongino 28-minutes

Easy

Fact not Satire

Riddle me this:
1. The Russians hacked Hillary's illegal server and have the 33,000 missing subpoenaed emails
Nope. They ATTEMPTED to hack Clinton's server. They were unsuccessful.

Easy

Fact not Satire

What a Doofus...
Nope. It was the CEO of Google, have you always been ignorant? Watch the video and learn...
Google CEO on Russian ads, no political bias

Easy

Fact not Satire

Riddle me this:
How the Russians hacked the Hillary Clinton campaign and passed its e-mails to WikiLeaks
2. Whose job was it to protect the 2016 elections? (Obama, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, et.al.)
3. How much money did the Russians spend on the 2016 election and what did they spend it on? (about $1.25m a month spent attacking both candidates, mostly on facebook)

How Much Did Russian Interference Affect The 2016 Election?
4. Hillary lost the election because of her illegal server and that she was deem untrustworthy. Not because of Russian interference.
5. If Putin had Hillary's 33,000 missing incriminating emails, i.e. "compromat", why would he care if Hillary won, he had more on her than on Trump.

"Party over country" is for the democrats and their crooked administrations, using the IRS to harass conservatives (Lois Lerner), using the FBI and CIA to spy on the GOP candidate, the UraniumOne scam, giving Hillary a pass on her illegal server and crooked Foundation, etc. Here are two versions of the deep state coup against Trump:

Judicial Watch 15-minutes
Dan Bongino 28-minutes

The complicit turtle man..

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

Easy

Fact not Satire

Riddle me this:
Nope. They ATTEMPTED to hack Clinton's server. They were unsuccessful.

You MFers are all over the place.

Easy

Fact not Satire

What a Doofus...
Nope. It was the CEO of Google, have you always been ignorant? Watch the video and learn...
Google CEO on Russian ads, no political bias

Russian trolls found it easy to make stupid trumpettes to spread their lies...

Facebook: Russian-linked accounts bought $150,000 in ads during 2016 race

Forum List

Back