Mueller Report as early as next week.

You're barking up the wrong tree.
I want it released,and if they dont I can only conclude they have nothing on Trump.

That sounds so noble...until one realizes that the "they" you are referring to is the TRUMP Administration

So you're telling me the whole investigation was a waste of time and money?
I mean why investigate if Trump can just say,sorry I wont release the results because I'm guilty.
Do you realize how retarded that is?

We make assumptions based on having real Presidents. Ones that have honor and scruples. Your blob has neither.

I want it released,and if they dont I can only conclude they have nothing on Trump.

That sounds so noble...until one realizes that the "they" you are referring to is the TRUMP Administration

I mean why investigate if Trump can just say,sorry I wont release the results because I'm guilty.
There never was a crime to investigate related to Russia, and Mueller turned over every rock he could. Trump, his family and his campaign were under Surveillance, "ILLEGALLY" imo, and they still couldn't find anything.

So unless there are some "HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS" in that Fucking Piece of Shit Report..... Mueller himself will ask to bury it.
See what I mean about the unwashed anger of the trump dick suckers?

Shouldn’t we wait for the report from Mueller before we state what he has found?

We make assumptions based on having real Presidents. Ones that have honor and scruples. Your blob has neither.
Kinda telling how much more Corrupt, Hillary Cankles McPutin was.

There never was a crime to investigate related to Russia, and Mueller turned over every rock he could. Trump, his family and his campaign were under Surveillance, "ILLEGALLY" imo, and they still couldn't find anything.

So unless there are some "HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS" in that Fucking Piece of Shit Report..... Mueller himself will ask to bury it.

Shouldn’t we wait for the report from Mueller before we state what he has found?

Sorry,you more than likely will never know whats in the report.

We are only going to see a Barr summary of the Mueller report. Its going to say what it says, probably blaming Russia and not the Trump campaign. The dems all want anything to investigate more or anything to impeach now, and they will get neither. My hope is that the deep state actors will be prosecuted, as well as the Hillary campaign, Hillary server and Clinton foundation, UraniumOne, FISA abuses, Steele dossier, payments to Russians, etc. i.e. Trump's team went thru the gauntlet, now its HIllary's team's turn.

There never was a crime to investigate related to Russia, and Mueller turned over every rock he could and still could not find a fucking thing to frame the president with. Trump, his family and his campaign were under Surveillance, "ILLEGALLY" 24-7 imo, and they still couldn't find anything.

So unless there are some "HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS" in that Fucking Piece of Shit Report..... Mueller himself will ask to bury it. Because it is an embarrassment to him and the whole Damn "Insurance Policy" gang.

May they all burn in Hell.

Sucks when you Cheat in an Election, steal debate questions, edit reporter's articles for them before they are published, have reporters lob softball questions for you that you composed yourself, rigged your primaries against Sanders, hired Pakistani Hackers to hack in to your political rivals files, & even went to the lengths to purchase Russia's Help, and also Illegally Spy on a Campaign, and STILL GET YOUR ASS KICKED!

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

If that is the case, the Democrats will have a major political football next year. Trump embargoing a report that has zero NATSEC implications. Delicious!

We are only going to see a Barr summary of the Mueller report. Its going to say what it says, probably blaming Russia and not the Trump campaign. The dems all want anything to investigate more or anything to impeach now, and they will get neither. My hope is that the deep state actors will be prosecuted, as well as the Hillary campaign, Hillary server and Clinton foundation, UraniumOne, FISA abuses, Steele dossier, payments to Russians, etc. i.e. Trump's team went thru the gauntlet, now its HIllary's team's turn.

Oh the house will subpoena the report and a judge will decide. It’s the way we govern in the age of Trump.

What happened to Mueller's in person interview with Trump? The face off at the Supreme Court?

Now Dems are starting to manage expectations by saying we need additional investigations. Or the report will be anti climactic?

They claim Roger Stone tried to get information against Clinton for the Trump campaign from Assange. That is the big news. But, Clinton paying for unverified dirt on Trump and using it to set up legal investigations at the DOJ and FBI is not a problem? Whos info has been more accurate historically, Assange or Steele?

The Russia narrative is over folks. The writing is on the wall.

Oh the house will subpoena the report and a judge will decide. It’s the way we govern in the age of Trump.

The law is the law, Barr already said that he will only release a summary during confirmation.
The USSC will support the law as written.

Trump does not want the public to know just how much of a leg up Putin gave him.

So be the first person to explain how Putin helped Trump.

Easy

Fact not Satire

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

The law is the law, Barr already said that he will only release a summary during confirmation.
The USSC will support the law as written.

Time will tell. Further, the case against Stone is ongoing. Once he’s found guilty and in jail, he’ll flip. More indictments likely will follow. What’s more is that the House can subpoena Mueller and his team.

The report is just an episode. Not a finale. Especially if there is a sense of the blob hiding something and there is ALWAYS a strong stench of sleaze where Trump is concerned.

What happened to Mueller's in person interview with Trump? The face off at the Supreme Court?

Now Dems are starting to manage expectations by saying we need additional investigations. Or the report will be anti climactic?

They claim Roger Stone tried to get information against Clinton for the Trump campaign from Assange. That is the big news. But, Clinton paying for unverified dirt on Trump and using it to set up legal investigations at the DOJ and FBI is not a problem? Whos info has been more accurate historically, Assange or Steele?

The Russia narrative is over folks. The writing is on the wall.

Stone’s trial is in the hands of Federal prosecutors. Mueller has no bearing on that going forward

If that is the case, the Democrats will have a major political football next year. Trump embargoing a report that has zero NATSEC implications. Delicious!

How so if Trump is never charged with anything?
It'll hurt dems far more. It ain't a good optic to investigate Trump for two years and come away with nothing.

Trump does not want the public to know just how much of a leg up Putin gave him.

So be the first person to explain how Putin helped Trump.

Easy

Fact not Satire

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

1. Who was president during the 2016 election? Obama
2. Who ran the FBI during the 2016 election? Comey
3. Who ran the CIA during the 2016 election? Komrad Brennan
4. Who ran the NSA during the 2016 election? Gen. Keith Alexander
5. Who was DNI during the 2016 election? Clapper

Whose job was it to protect the US election?
Saying Russia swung the election when they paid Google $1,300 for ads is insane.

Last edited:
So in other words, It is still Legal for Russian Trolls to post crap on USMB message boards, Twitter, and Facebook.

I thought Russia posting Memes was a National Security Crisis?

You do realize that there were also posted Anti-Trump memes too, right?
like this one

b29247b7ff21e3b1ef0ec6c7e7320629.jpg

Here is the most famous one. I know it made LIBTARDS run RIGHT OUT AND VOTE FOR TRUMP because we all know how much The Left hates Perversion, and SATAN

9111086-3x2-700x467.jpg

russia-is-hacking-trying-toinfluence-an-american-election-do-you-4981036.png

115af5187247c94ffd0a98ec69703ebf---presidential-election-us-election-.jpg

f575163dc8781e24ba1e41937e8db7c8.jpg

There were memes for and against Clinton and for and against Trump.

The whole "Russia Influenced The Election" Is a BULLSHIT LIE.

Illegal Aliens and The Leftist Media influenced The Election and so did Clinton's Dirty Lying Russian Dossier on Trump, but it just wasnt't enough to defeat him. Not even spying on The Campaign Helped.

However what did help, was getting The Democrat Party to engage in Sedition, Obstruction, Treason, and Disruption of our Democracy. And it was easy because Leftist have always been Pawns of Communist Regimes, willingly.

How so if Trump is never charged with anything?
It'll hurt dems far more. It ain't a good optic to investigate Trump for two years and come away with nothing.

If he keeps the truth from coming out—-which is the only reason to embargo a report—it’s a great political football for the Democrats to use with independent voters next Fall.

Pretty obvious Mueller doesn't have jackshit on Trump.

Right Mueller knows he doesn't have Rosenstein to cover for him.
We'll know if Barr is part of the deep state if he reports anything but the facts from the Mueller report. Pelosi wants to use the report for house committees to launch investigations, Barr will need to make it clear Mueller did an intensive investigation of TRUMP and found nothing and any further attempts of investigating TRUMP based on the Mueller report will be viewed as presidential harassment. Then Barr should announce he is appointing a second special council to investigate FBI corruption.

Forum List

Back