Mueller Report as early as next week.

Still cant get a liberal to explain what it means if they refuse to release the report to the general public.

Likely that it is embarrassing to the blob

LOL....likely because they have nothing.

We’ll see. The important thing to remember is that the Federal Prosecutors on the Stone case do not go away when the OOC does. Also the House can subpoena and investigate to their heart’s content.

Obstruction of Justice continues to this day....trump cannot help himself...

If the report completely exonerates trump....the WH will SHOUT to the rafters....if it does find impeachable offenses...they will stone wall it....

I am going to make a prediction.

If and when the Mueller report is released, not one single pseudocon will read it, and they will instead parrot what they are told to parrot about it from their masters on the boob tube and the radio.

They will also parrot whatever Trump tweets about it.

It’s why they are also unhappy folks. They have no self autonomy.

Stone is the link with Wikileaks. The report is divided into two parts. The first will probably be Obstruction of Justice....the second will be Russian-trump collaboration.....
Doubtful.

When it’s released, the AG reviews it and will likely issue a summary. At that point, the House will subpoena the report through one of its various committees. At that point, the attorneys get involved and there will likely be a court challenge.

If the Dems are smart, they should pontificate at what is in the report to compel its release, subpoena Mueller or his team, and highlight the blob’s hiding of the report.

Where has it been said that Trump is the one planning on blocking the release?

Gee...look whose catching on...

You didnt answer.

If and when the Mueller report is released, not one single pseudocon will read it, and they will instead parrot what they are told to parrot about it from their masters on the boob tube and the radio.

I want the truth regardless.

LOL...what a clown statement.

Stone is the link with Wikileaks. The report is divided into two parts. The first will probably be Obstruction of Justice....the second will be Russian-trump collaboration.....
Doubtful.

When it’s released, the AG reviews it and will likely issue a summary. At that point, the House will subpoena the report through one of its various committees. At that point, the attorneys get involved and there will likely be a court challenge.

If the Dems are smart, they should pontificate at what is in the report to compel its release, subpoena Mueller or his team, and highlight the blob’s hiding of the report.

You didnt answer.
Give it some thought....

LOL...what a clown statement.
But true.

Doubtful.

You didnt answer.
Give it some thought....

You're making assumptions.

Mueller's "report" should be a blank page with a footnote that says, "Hey at least I made enough on this to pay Trump the greens-fees I owe him. Thanks again, Bob."

You're barking up the wrong tree.
I want it released,and if they dont I can only conclude they have nothing on Trump.

That sounds so noble...until one realizes that the "they" you are referring to is the TRUMP Administration

They will wait to see what the Great Leader tweets....cause all their brains have been replaced with orange mush...

I want it released,and if they dont I can only conclude they have nothing on Trump.

That sounds so noble...until one realizes that the "they" you are referring to is the TRUMP Administration

So you're telling me the whole investigation was a waste of time and money?
I mean why investigate if Trump can just say,sorry I wont release the results because I'm guilty.
Do you realize how retarded that is?

I mean why investigate if Trump can just say,sorry I wont release the results because I'm guilty.
Trump does not want the public to know just how much of a leg up Putin gave him.

Trump does not want the public to know just how much of a leg up Putin gave him.

So be the first person to explain how Putin helped Trump.

As retarded as your retarded Great Leader....

So be the first person to explain how Putin helped Trump.

You have been on Mars?

Doubtful.

You didnt answer.
Give it some thought....

You're making assumptions.
As are you

There never was a crime to investigate related to Russia, and Mueller turned over every rock he could and still could not find a fucking thing to frame the president with. Trump, his family and his campaign were under Surveillance, "ILLEGALLY" 24-7 imo, and they still couldn't find anything.

So unless there are some "HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS" in that Fucking Piece of Shit Report..... Mueller himself will ask to bury it. Because it is an embarrassment to him and the whole Damn "Insurance Policy" gang.

May they all burn in Hell.

Sucks when you Cheat in an Election, steal debate questions, edit reporter's articles for them before they are published, have reporters lob softball questions for you that you composed yourself, rigged your primaries against Sanders, hired Pakistani Hackers to hack in to your political rivals files, & even went to the lengths to purchase Russia's Help in the form of The Dossier, and also Illegally Spied on a Campaign, and STILL GOT YOUR ASS KICKED!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back