Mueller report to be released Thursday

I don't care about any of that. They need to investigate his hair coloring !
Screen-Shot-2017-12-17-at-8.28.50-AM.png

Some members of Congress will see a less-redacted version of Mueller report, DOJ says

"After the public is given a redacted version of the nearly 400-page report on Thursday, a less-redacted version would go to a "limited number of Members of Congress" for their review. It's unclear when lawmakers would be able to view the more transparent report."

LESS redacted.

not UNredacted….

Just LESS
It's hard to take the colored Sharpie off to unredact once it's already been redacted.

Page 16:

President Trump reacted negatively to the Special Counsel’s appointment. He told advisors that it was the end of his presidency, sought to have Attorney General Jefferson (Jeff) Sessions unrecuse from the Russia investigation and to have the Special Counsel removed, and engaged in efforts to curtail the Special Counsel’s investigation and prevent the disclosure of evidence to it, including through public and private contacts with potential witnesses.

Some members of Congress will see a less-redacted version of Mueller report, DOJ says

"After the public is given a redacted version of the nearly 400-page report on Thursday, a less-redacted version would go to a "limited number of Members of Congress" for their review. It's unclear when lawmakers would be able to view the more transparent report."

LESS redacted.

not UNredacted….

Just LESS
It's hard to take the colored Sharpie off to unredact once it's already been redacted.
What I want to know is if any of the redaction was done in orange. I know Barr color coded it for the dumbasses in Congress because they don't have brains.

So no Russian collusion but an attempt to be dismissive of those running or not effectively countering The Witch Hunt.

Forum List

Back