Mueller report: Why aren't the leftists happy?

Yes we're hanging on
OH OH OH!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

within an hour of manafort's sentencing from the feds, the NYS AG slapped him with charges that trump cannot pardon him for... you don't think they don't have donny & his spawn in their sights? & rick gates... remember him? that's paul manafort's good buddy & was co-chair of the campaign. he's still cooperating. michael cohen couldn't answer certain questions about him or what he did because of .... wait for it..... ' ongoing investigations ' that's with an 's'.... as in multiple. if gates, who plead guilty, but hasn't been sentenced yet only means one thing.

can you guess what that is?,,,{,From a post by playtime}

I overheard two lib women talking about this in the coffee shop this morning and I kid you not one of them asked the other does this mean Hillary won't be president.....That is what they want so no they will never be happy....
No you didn't hear that. Only a crazy right winger would repeat a dumb lie like that.
Why are you angered by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

I will be much relieved to find Trump didn't conspire with the Russians. However, I'll need to see that in Mueller's report before I accept it as fact. I suspect he might have been just too stupid for the Russians to work with.

LMAO Trump is many things but stupid isn't one of them.

Putin would have done the same no matter who Hitlery opponent was. He hates her with a passion.

You might have been relieved that there was no collusion but you sure aren't relieved that Trump is still POTUS.

Hope you can get over it because Trump will win in 2020. The Dems are doing their very best to make sure that happens.

Why aren't you happy Trump did not collude with the Russians?
Why aren't you happy Trump did not commit obstruction?

This is the dilemma the left finds itself in, today, right now; that they find reasons to hang on to their narrative says all that need be said.

View attachment 252198

Q. "Mueller report: Why aren't the leftists happy?"

A. So far the Mueller report has not been released. All any of us - Right, Left or Center - has seen is the short memo written by the AG appointed by Trump.

In fact, Trump appointed his Judge, while we the jury has been denied the full report written by Mueller.

"We the jury"????
FFS guy, I hope you are not serious.
I realize leftist want mob justice, and mob rule...as long as the mob is them that is, but "we" are not the jury.

In early America people accused of a crime, or arrested of a crime, would have to appear publicly in front of a panel of "judges" and answer their accusations. People in the crowd would holler out against the accused, and often would be heard by the judges...meaning these accusations from the crowd were sometimes considered into the decision made by the "judges".
The accused rarely had any representation of any kind, often the accused witnesses would be silenced by the crowd.
You would love this kind "justice" wouldn't you?

LOL, sometimes I forget the inability of some readers on this message board to comprehend comments which are not concrete. The use of analogy and an abstraction flies well beyond them.

But I digress, what was intended was to discredit my post, what it did was point out the "Lock Her Up" chants led by Donald Trump.

Nope.
Regardless of what you might think, you don't have a right to look at the data from the investigation.
How would you like it if you were investigated, like Trump, every business deal you ever did, questioning every person you have dealt with gfor years... the investigation finds there is no evidence of wrong doing - but then releases everything they found to the media?
That's nuts.
What it really boils down to is the left has been foaming at the mouth for 2 years barely able to wait for the exquisite elation of Trump impeached and in hand cuffs, But it isn't going to happen. And now you don't know how to handle the fact the media has built this up into a frenzy when all along there wasn't much there.

This is the dilemma the left finds itself in, today, right now; that they find reasons to hang on to their narrative says all that need be said.

View attachment 252198

I’m happy he didn’t conspire with Russia during the election. That’s a good thing.

Not sure why so many lies about ties to Russia were told though. That’s still unacceptable, isn’t it?

He did obstruct justice. We saw that on TV.

You’ll not be pleased when the full report is released. But you’re a hack and will never admit that.

I overheard two lib women talking about this in the coffee shop this morning and I kid you not one of them asked the other does this mean Hillary won't be president.....That is what they want so no they will never be happy....
No you didn't hear that. Only a crazy right winger would repeat a dumb lie like that.
Why are you angered by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

You’re still calling it a possibility. That’s how little confidence you have in your guy.

How specifically ? I must have missed that.

He told Lester Holt that he fired Comey because of “the Russia thing”. Plain as day. Obstruction.

Here is a link to that portion and one to the entire interview.

At what time mark did he say this ? I dont see it....he said incompetency, showboat, grandstander and the state of the FBI.

trump lester holt comey - Yahoo Video Search Results

trump lester hold comey firing - Yahoo Video Search Results

He told Lester Holt that he fired Comey because of “the Russia thing”. Plain as day. Obstruction.

At what time mark did he say this ? I dont see it....he said incompetency, showboat, grandstander and the state of the FBI.

Fuck off clown. You heard what he said. Plain as day.

Time mark ?

within an hour of manafort's sentencing from the feds, the NYS AG slapped him with charges that trump cannot pardon him for
Actually I heard a lawyer this morning say that because the charges brought by the State of NY were federal charges too...that Trump may be able to pardon him after all....and remember Manaforte admitted guilt in federal court to these charges as well...

Time mark ?

Fuck off?

Time mark ?

Fuck off?
Bad day?......:04:

View attachment 252198

The Mueller report hasn't been released yet.
All we have is 3.5 pages of a synopsis written by the Trump appointee to replace Jeff Sessions.
But Barr was at least honest enough to admit that Trump was not exonerated.
Since you don't know what that means, please look it up.

Time mark ?

Fuck off?

Nope. Just not feeding moron trolls.

Time mark ?

Fuck off?

Cuz you can't.

Time mark ?

Fuck off?

Chill LL...you only have 6 more years of the Donald....

Forum List

Back