Mueller : Trump is guilty of obstruction. Congress should handle it. Don't bother me again.

qiyof68mfl7z.png
These bastards think we forgot.

You should have seen USMB during the Obama years.

100 threads a day bashing Obama and/or talking about his criminality and/or how he should be impeached.

Every day, all day, for eight years straight.

The most scandal free President in modern history, and this is what they did, non-stop from sun-up to sundown.

Now we have a real Mafia boss in Office, these same rightwing bastards are screaming bloody murder for simply holding him accountable.

Republicans truly are pieces of you-know-what.

The investigation turned up nothing.
Hahaha

It turned up criminal obstruction behavior on trump's part. It turned up criminal behavior by the russian military. It turned up criminal behavior by trumps campaign manager and his national security advisor.

It also revealed that the trump team knew about amd expected to benefit from criminal Russian behavior and did not inform the FBI of it.

You trump cultists will say ANYTHING.
So where are the charges and indictments?

Pelosi miss that opportunity?

This investigation didn't happen out of political spite, dope.

There was a very real and serious intrusion of our electoral process by a foreign advesary acting in favor of a candidate.

That candidate and his campaign accepted offers of assistance, did not report it and lied about any and all interactions they had with that foreign power.

The ante was upped to a SC when the then president fired the FBI director.

Not a political motive to be found.
Moreover, all parties involved in, just about every aspect of everything, are Republicans.

Bullshit.
It's not evidence.
It's not even circumstantial evidence.
It's hearsay.

It's a graphic of what's in the report. You should try reading it someday since you like to talk about it so much.
I've read some of it....and I saw a lot of "He said....She said" which is hearsay.
I think the Mueller Report is just a lot of wishful thinking.
They don't have evidence of any criminal activity by Trump.
They feel they can convict someone for a crime because they claim he showed intent but never carried it out.
And this same justice department felt Hillary didn't intend on obstructing justice when she destroyed evidence.
That she didn't intend on mishandling classified information when it was clear she did when she set up her private server, and then destroyed it with BleachBit and used hammers to crush the phones she communicated with.

Jesus, you fuckers think just wishful-thinking is enough to get a conviction. To Hell with the facts.

Wishful thinking?
Jesus christ, dude. I just gave you a graphic of how Mueller broke it down.
and your past unbiased manner didn't lead the way to the honest land?

wow. i am stumped at the fate of the universe.

Well, if you had read the report you would understand what was posted rather than look like a dope.
Just as had you listened to us saying a president cannot be indicted over the last two years you wouldn't be shocked and butthurt now.
Say what??? Hundreds of CNN/PMSNBC legal "experts" over the last 2 years insisted that the POTUS can be indicted. In fact just last night one of 'em admitted they misleading (lying to) you desperate snowflakes.

BTW, projecting your butt-hurt is a very common TDS symptom. You may want to check yourself in for more observation but be of good cheer, little buddy ... only 5 1/2 years President Trump to go.:D

This investigation didn't happen out of political spite, dope.

There was a very real and serious intrusion of our electoral process by a foreign advesary acting in favor of a candidate.

That candidate and his campaign accepted offers of assistance, did not report it and lied about any and all interactions they had with that foreign power.

The ante was upped to a SC when the then president fired the FBI director.

Not a political motive to be found.
Moreover, all parties involved in, just about every aspect of everything, are Republicans.
When it comes to the Deep State, only a fool thinks that what political party you belong to matters.

Most important thing said: MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

But, the GOP are going to continue to spin, spin, spin!

tumblr_p3n6i3hlHe1wzvt9qo1_400.gif
Well summed up.

And the first sentence ends the notion of exoneration...though Trump will still claim it clears him - but he is a complete manchild...never to be taken seriously.

BTW - Linda Carter was a REAL ‘WOW’ looking lady. Sheesh.
And then you idiots ignore the policy and who Mueller actually worked for.... Barr cleared him when Mueller failed to do his job... WAAA fucking WAAAA Now Mueller wants a do over..... Nope... Epic Fail....

That is called, misrepresenting Mueller's findings, dope.

It's a graphic of what's in the report. You should try reading it someday since you like to talk about it so much.
I've read some of it....and I saw a lot of "He said....She said" which is hearsay.
They feel they can convict someone for a crime because they claim he showed intent but never carried it out.
And this same justice department felt Hillary didn't intend on obstructing justice when she destroyed evidence.
That she didn't intend on mishandling classified information when it was clear she did when she set up her private server, and then destroyed it with BleachBit and used hammers to crush the phones she communicated with.

Jesus, you fuckers think just wishful-thinking is enough to get a conviction. To Hell with the facts.

Wishful thinking?

Insufficient Evidence in a Grand Jury or a Court Trial is a Verdict of NOT GUILTY.

When people start learning about The Law, maybe they will wake the fuck up for once.

Who said there was insufficient evidence? Not Mueller.

By any standard in a Grand Jury or Criminal Trial this is an verdict of NOT GUILTY!

Mueller finds no proof of Trump collusion with Russia; AG Barr says evidence ‘not sufficient’ to prosecute

Oh, I see. You meant Barr misrepresented Mueller's findings. I get it.

BTW, using large font doesn't make it more true.

Most important thing said: MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

MUELLER: 'If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so'

Well summed up.

And the first sentence ends the notion of exoneration...though Trump will still claim it clears him - but he is a complete manchild...never to be taken seriously.

And then you idiots ignore the policy and who Mueller actually worked for.... Barr cleared him when Mueller failed to do his job... WAAA fucking WAAAA Now Mueller wants a do over..... Nope... Epic Fail....

Then stop doing it fuck head.

Wishful thinking?

Well, if you had read the report you would understand what was posted rather than look like a dope.
Just as had you listened to us saying a president cannot be indicted over the last two years you wouldn't be shocked and butthurt now.
The problem is you're being selective when you relate what's in the report.
I saw media stories being used as evidence.
The whole basis of the investigation was a story from a mainstream media outlet which was illegally leaked by criminals in the DoJ. The implication that James Comey had a private discussion with Trump that he somehow took copious notes of after the fact. The story was then leaked to the press after James Comey was fired. This is hearsay at best. You have to take James Comey's word for it.....and I think it's clear that after Comey said that they weren't spying on Trump, that he was instead under super secret surveillance, which in his biased opinion isn't spying, I think it's clear that the whole basis of the investigation and why it began is in question, and is currently under investigation. Which explains why Mueller tried to change the focus. After Trump gave the AG the authority to declassify the documents from the investigation the rats where feeling the heat and wanted to get the press off their backs. Send Mueller out there to give Democrats an excuse to start screaming impeachment even more.

Then Hillary, in an amazing stroke of luck, is giving a commencement speech in a graduation gown adorned with her favorite color purple (same color all of her co-conspirators wear), makes a statement right on cue attempting to take advantage of what Mueller said. I wonder if this seemingly perfect timing is yet again another attempt by the Clintons to spread false propaganda. Notice how every time Mueller releases a statement or an indictment, Hillary finds herself in front of a microphone within minutes. What a coincidence.

That's a lot of words to say nothing.

Mueller found that Trump, on a number of occasions, did in fact commit obstruction even if he couldn't say as much. He included all of the necessary evidence to support it and encouraged congress to use it to act where he could not. That is the fact of the matter

Mueller (a Republican!) did the best that he could do, not for a political party, but for the American People. If I were in his shoes, I think that I would have done the same. He made the best possible effort and walks away from this thankless situation with his integrity intact..It is up to Congress now to unseat a president who betrays our nation at every turn and end the national disgrace of his being in the Oval Office.

Wishful thinking?

The whole basis of the investigation was a story from a mainstream media outlet which was illegally leaked by criminals in the DoJ. The implication that James Comey had a private discussion with Trump that he somehow took copious notes of after the fact. The story was then leaked to the press after James Comey was fired. This is hearsay at best. You have to take James Comey's word for it.....and I think it's clear that after Comey said that they weren't spying on Trump, that he was instead under super secret surveillance, which in his biased opinion isn't spying, I think it's clear that the whole basis of the investigation and why it began is in question, and is currently under investigation. Which explains why Mueller tried to change the focus. After Trump gave the AG the authority to declassify the documents from the investigation the rats where feeling the heat and wanted to get the press off their backs. Send Mueller out there to give Democrats an excuse to start screaming impeachment even more.

Then Hillary, in an amazing stroke of luck, is giving a commencement speech in a graduation gown adorned with her favorite color purple (same color all of her co-conspirators wear), makes a statement right on cue attempting to take advantage of what Mueller said. I wonder if this seemingly perfect timing is yet again another attempt by the Clintons to spread false propaganda. Notice how every time Mueller releases a statement or an indictment, Hillary finds herself in front of a microphone within minutes. What a coincidence.

Mueller found that Trump, on a number of occasions, did in fact commit obstruction even if he couldn't say as much. He included all of the necessary evidence to support it and encouraged congress to use it to act where he could not. That is the fact of the matter
Mueller's opinion is not based in fact. By claiming he couldn't recommend an indictment of Trump or anyone else in his administration or his family he was admitting he had no evidence. His statement yesterday was intended to muddy the waters and keep the issue going. He had no business being appointed to the job in the first place. He had glaring conflicts.
Then there's this simple rule of law that says that prosecutors are supposed to prove guilt, not prove innocence. I think if he had tried he could have. But he chose instead not to look. A prosecutor must prove guilt. Mueller stands this fact of the law on it's head simply because he wants Trump to be guilty of a crime he never committed. He could not say that Trump was innocent mainly because he doesn't want to say it......and he knows that it's not his job to say he's innocent.

Mueller (a Republican!) did the best that he could do, not for a political party, but for the American People. If I were in his shoes, I think that I would have done the same. He made the best possible effort and walks away from this thankless situation with his integrity intact..It is up to Congress now to unseat a president who betrays our nation at every turn and end the national disgrace of his being in the Oval Office.
I think his job was done already.
If he was doing his best he would have closed the case and shut the fuck up.
Instead he incites Democrats to impeach Trump with no evidence.

You folk on the far right need to revisit Sweet Lindsay's views and thoughts about what impeachment means and what a President can be impeached about during the Clinton years.

It's on YouTube, you really should take a look and get up to speed.

Last edited:

Well summed up.

Then stop doing it fuck head.
LOL...

Mueller told you his findings, dope.
Guess what. They don't match Barr's.

Wishful thinking?

Mueller's opinion is not based in fact. By claiming he couldn't recommend an indictment of Trump or anyone else in his administration or his family he was admitting he had no evidence. His statement yesterday was intended to muddy the waters and keep the issue going. He had no business being appointed to the job in the first place. He had glaring conflicts.
Then there's this simple rule of law that says that prosecutors are supposed to prove guilt, not prove innocence. I think if he had tried he could have. But he chose instead not to look. A prosecutor must prove guilt. Mueller stands this fact of the law on it's head simply because he wants Trump to be guilty of a crime he never committed. He could not say that Trump was innocent mainly because he doesn't want to say it......and he knows that it's not his job to say he's innocent.
Mueller's opinion is not based in fact. By claiming he couldn't recommend an indictment of Trump or anyone else in his administration or his family he was admitting he had no evidence.

LOL....:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
He told you why he couldn't indict and that he was never going to indict regardless of his findings. That in no way negates any of the evidence he's collected, dope.

If Trump is done after the next election, don't be surprised when he gets indicted.

Forum List

Back