Mueller Vs. Trump...Expect The Unexpected

The Nunes/Gowdy memo is released and the ensuing firestorm envelopes the Rats at the FBI and DOJ. Trump calls Mueller to the WH.

Trump: "Hi Bob, have a seat".
Mueller: "Thank you. First we'll need to swear you in, Mr. President".
Trump: "Uh, Bob.....First we'll need to swear YOU in."
Mueller's face turns ashen when AG Sessions and FBI Director Wray enter the room.
Mueller: "I don't understand...what's going on here?"
Trump: "Well Bob, I just fired Rosenstein and now I'm firing you....YOU'RE FIRED!"
Mueller: "I don't understand."
Trump: "Oh, I think you understand perfectly, Bob. And now you're being put under oath"
Mueller: "For what?"
Trump: "Bring in the grand jury, Jeff."
Mueller looks in stunned silence as the grand jury he empaneled files into the room.
Trump: "Jeff can take it from here, Bob. Oh and BTW, your boy Comey was arrested 15 minutes ago".
Mueller: "I'll get you for this!"
Trump: "Wait, did everybody hear that? Have a nice interview Bob....we'll have somebody arrange your bail."

hqdefault.jpg

Mueller turns to Sessions, "Can you get me off the hook? For old times sake."

Sessions, "Can't do it Mueller"

Republicans loved Mueller up until they realized he was actually doing something. Now they're like, "Damn it. Tell him to stop doing stuff."

You mean like Dems liked Comey....until?

Stay on topic. Quit licking the corn out of Trump's ass.

Sorry little man I don't take direction from you and if you can't take rebuttal YOU get off the thread. Putz

Going off topic isn't a rebuttal. It's what we call "having nothing.".

The Nunes/Gowdy memo is released and the ensuing firestorm envelopes the Rats at the FBI and DOJ. Trump calls Mueller to the WH.

Trump: "Hi Bob, have a seat".
Mueller: "Thank you. First we'll need to swear you in, Mr. President".
Trump: "Uh, Bob.....First we'll need to swear YOU in."
Mueller's face turns ashen when AG Sessions and FBI Director Wray enter the room.
Mueller: "I don't understand...what's going on here?"
Trump: "Well Bob, I just fired Rosenstein and now I'm firing you....YOU'RE FIRED!"
Mueller: "I don't understand."
Trump: "Oh, I think you understand perfectly, Bob. And now you're being put under oath"
Mueller: "For what?"
Trump: "Bring in the grand jury, Jeff."
Mueller looks in stunned silence as the grand jury he empaneled files into the room.
Trump: "Jeff can take it from here, Bob. Oh and BTW, your boy Comey was arrested 15 minutes ago".
Mueller: "I'll get you for this!"
Trump: "Wait, did everybody hear that? Have a nice interview Bob....we'll have somebody arrange your bail."
I can just see it now

Republicans loved Mueller up until they realized he was actually doing something. Now they're like, "Damn it. Tell him to stop doing stuff."

You mean like Dems liked Comey....until?

Stay on topic. Quit licking the corn out of Trump's ass.

Sorry little man I don't take direction from you and if you can't take rebuttal YOU get off the thread. Putz

Going off topic isn't a rebuttal. It's what we call "having nothing.".

You obviously have no idea what a rebuttal is but no surprise you're as stupid as a stump

It's pathetic that kissing that fat old bastard's ass is more important to these people than respecting the office of the President and wanting its #1 to be at the very least a NON-criminal.

If Trump is so damned innocent, why this ridiculous, ongoing smear campaign against the investigators? It's getting silly folks. If Trump is innocent, no worries. Leave the investigators to their jobs--they'll find nothing, right?

It's a biased witch hunt....nothing more
If Mueller finds no funny business, I'll actually be glad. Sure will be glad when it's over, that's for sure.

The old fool will drag it out forever
Seems if he's ready to interview Trump, that he's pretty much done with the obstruction piece, anyway.

It's pathetic that kissing that fat old bastard's ass is more important to these people than respecting the office of the President and wanting its #1 to be at the very least a NON-criminal.

If Trump is so damned innocent, why this ridiculous, ongoing smear campaign against the investigators? It's getting silly folks. If Trump is innocent, no worries. Leave the investigators to their jobs--they'll find nothing, right?
Hey Mona...it's not what Trump is innocent of...it's what the deep state faggots are guilty of.
Like the "Secret Society" and the memo so biased that Nunes won't release it even to his own committee? You guys are really going beyond hysterical to foaming at the mouth. I worry about you all.

Hey Mona...it's not what Trump is innocent of...it's what the deep state faggots are guilty of.
Like the "Secret Society" and the memo so biased that Nunes won't release it even to his own committee? You guys are really going beyond hysterical to foaming at the mouth. I worry about you all.

Coming from a partisan hack we really don't care

Then they'll find nothing. End of story, right?

Oh, the real story is just beginning...enjoy your year wondering which morning you log onto CNN and find out they lost their FCC license and Barry and the rest of the cabal is headed to ol Sparky.

bleuchaiselectrique.gif

thats produced four people getting charged ..

so youre full of witch hunt bullshit

but everyone knew that.

Flimsy perjury traps....anything that sticks, Trump will pardon. You had your turn and missed....now it's our turn.

You mean Nunes? I agree.

because they are all corrupt? we have evidence old woman. you seem to be missing this all right in front of your own wittle eyes.

You mean Nunes? I agree.

No, you

The establishment is using this witch hunt to try to undermine and delay president Trump that's why. That's the sole purpose of this stupid so called investigation, to keep president Trump from draining the swamp and delivering on his campaign promises.

The establishment is using this witch hunt to try to undermine and delay president Trump that's why. That's the sole purpose of this stupid so called investigation, to keep president Trump from draining the swamp and delivering on his campaign promises.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YEPPERS!!!!

because they are all corrupt? we have evidence old woman. you seem to be missing this all right in front of your own wittle eyes.
What EVIDENCE? Conspiratorial pipe dreams, is what you got so far.

It's a biased witch hunt....nothing more

Then they'll find nothing. End of story, right?
They'll make stuff up, like they have been for a year. That's what a witch hunt is. Fake charges.

Forum List

Back