muellers indictment is typical democrat play to effect November elections....

Still didn't read what I posted? Typical know-nothing.

The FBI has the power to arrest Mueller, do they not?

I did read it. It says that federal marshall are the arresting arm of the federal courts.

Like the Washington DC court Mueller got a grand jury indictment in, and a federal judge in charge of issuing an arrest warrant.

That doesn't contradict what I said. Try learning to read. They take care of you AFTER you get arrested or you are a fugitive.

https://www.usmarshals.gov/duties/factsheets/overview.pdf

Hey stooopid, read your own citation.

The Marshals Service occupies a uniquely central position in the federal justice system. It is the enforcement arm of the federal courts, involved in virtually every federal law enforcement initiative.

Mueller just got a federal court to indict, and a federal judge will issue a warrant.

I have some personal experience with the US Marshals. Do you?

The uniquely central position is that they don't arrest people and they don't incarcerate people. The lie between the law enforcement arms and the bureau of prisons.

There are two parts to muellers announcing an indictment for Monday....

1) He is now under scrutiny for his role in hiding the Uranium One scandal when he was FBI director, he has direct involvement in burying the investigation into Russian bribes to the clinton foundation and other government entities, as well as the creation of the file on Trump which was used to get FISA court warrants to spy on Trump's people...

2) There are big elections coming on November 8...and democrat special prosecutors use their offices to indict prominent Republicans in order to help the democrats...even when there is no chance of any conviction.....the effort is to simply get them indicted in time for the election...

Robert Mueller's well-timed indictment

So why is there such a hurry to indict a Republican now?

The key is that the indictment comes in late October. Right before a November election. There is pattern of October indictments against Republicans.

A previous indictment that came at this time of year was against Sheriff Joe Arpaio. On October 25, 2016, Arpaio was indicted for contempt of court. On November 8, 2016, he lost his re-election bid. In 2017, he was denied the right to a jury trial, convicted, then pardoned by President Trump.

On October 30, 1992, Former Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger was indicted regarding the Iran Contra Affair. On November 3, 1992, President George HW Bush lost re-election. On December 11, 1992, a judge quickly threw out the indictment. Later that month, Bush pardoned Weinberger, thus preventing subsequent well-timed indictments.

Another, even more abusive example of a set-up involves a conviction. Senator Ted Stevens was convicted on October 27, 2008 for failing to report gifts. On November 4, 2008, he barely lost re-election. In 2009, Democrat Attorney General Eric Holder learned that prosecutors withheld evidence, sent a key witness away, and possibly allowed another witness to perjure himself. Knowing that Stevens was about to reveal this in court, Holder beat him to it and dismissed the case. Stevens was exonerated, but he still was an ex-Senator and the prosecutors were not punished.

The pattern is that Democrats like to indict and convict prominent Republicans just before an election to soil the Republican brand. On November 7, there will be two gubernatorial, one congressional, and several mayoral elections, so the Democrats have plenty of incentive. Is Mueller a Democrat? Nobody knows, but Democrats really, really like him.

Two governor's elections, one Representative, and a few mayors? Really? This is the Democratic grand scheme to take the elections?

What effect would that REALLY have in the grand scheme of things if all of them went Democrat? Quick answer? Nothing.

Now, if this was happening in 2018, you might have something there.

Fact Sheet U.S. Marshals Service 2017

Judicial Security
Since 1789, the U.S. Marshals Service has been the enforcement arm of the federal courts

The Marshals have the broadest arrest authority among federal law enforcement agencies.

The U.S. Marshals Service is responsible for the care and custody of federal prisoners from the time of their arrest by a federal agency (or remand by a judge) until they are acquitted, committed to their designated Federal Bureau of Prisons institution or otherwise ordered released from Marshals custody.

Your own citation

Judicial Security
Since 1789, the U.S. Marshals Service has been the enforcement arm of the federal courts

The Marshals have the broadest arrest authority among federal law enforcement agencies.

The U.S. Marshals Service is responsible for the care and custody of federal prisoners from the time of their arrest by a federal agency (or remand by a judge) until they are acquitted, committed to their designated Federal Bureau of Prisons institution or otherwise ordered released from Marshals custody.

Good! I am glad we can agree that you are wrong. Thank you for posting proof of my assertion.

The uniquely central position is that they don't arrest people and they don't incarcerate people. The lie between the law enforcement arms and the bureau of prisons.

Your own citation says the opposite.

Good! I am glad we can agree that you are wrong. Thank you for posting proof of my assertion.

"The Trump world is filled with people whose wealth, power, success, status are entirely tied to Donald Trump. That creates another form of desperation and dependence."

1) He is now under scrutiny for his role in hiding the Uranium One scandal when he was FBI director, he has direct involvement in burying the investigation into Russian bribes to the clinton foundation and other government entities, as well as the creation of the file on Trump which was used to get FISA court warrants to spy on Trump's people...

2) There are big elections coming on November 8...and democrat special prosecutors use their offices to indict prominent Republicans in order to help the democrats...even when there is no chance of any conviction.....the effort is to simply get them indicted in time for the election...

The key is that the indictment comes in late October. Right before a November election. There is pattern of October indictments against Republicans.

A previous indictment that came at this time of year was against Sheriff Joe Arpaio. On October 25, 2016, Arpaio was indicted for contempt of court. On November 8, 2016, he lost his re-election bid. In 2017, he was denied the right to a jury trial, convicted, then pardoned by President Trump.

On October 30, 1992, Former Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger was indicted regarding the Iran Contra Affair. On November 3, 1992, President George HW Bush lost re-election. On December 11, 1992, a judge quickly threw out the indictment. Later that month, Bush pardoned Weinberger, thus preventing subsequent well-timed indictments.

Another, even more abusive example of a set-up involves a conviction. Senator Ted Stevens was convicted on October 27, 2008 for failing to report gifts. On November 4, 2008, he barely lost re-election. In 2009, Democrat Attorney General Eric Holder learned that prosecutors withheld evidence, sent a key witness away, and possibly allowed another witness to perjure himself. Knowing that Stevens was about to reveal this in court, Holder beat him to it and dismissed the case. Stevens was exonerated, but he still was an ex-Senator and the prosecutors were not punished.

The pattern is that Democrats like to indict and convict prominent Republicans just before an election to soil the Republican brand. On November 7, there will be two gubernatorial, one congressional, and several mayoral elections, so the Democrats have plenty of incentive. Is Mueller a Democrat? Nobody knows, but Democrats really, really like him.

but isn't mueller a republican?

As much as it pains me to say this, but Adm. Rockwell is right. They serve summons and things like that, but they don't actually do the initial arrest.

After the individual has been put in the prison system, THEN the Marshals are responsible for transporting the prisoner, and will continue to shuffle them around as necessary until they are released.

So yeah, he's right about the Marshals not doing the arrest, because prisoner transportation AFTER a person has been incarcerated isn't the same thing as the initial arrest.

Yeah, I know, judicial matters can get kinda messy on occasion.

As much as it pains me to say this, but Adm. Rockwell is right. They serve summons and things like that, but they don't actually do the initial arrest..

Did you even read his citation from the marshals service?

It says they carry out federal court ordered arrests, and incarcerate ALL federal prisoners.

After the individual has been put in the prison system, THEN the Marshals are responsible for transporting the prisoner, and will continue to shuffle them around as necessary until they are released.

Yes, FROM the time of their arrest. Not the initial arrest.

Prison? You're wrong on so many levels

At the most basic level, the fundamental difference between jail and prison is the length of stay for inmates. Think short-term and long-term. Jails are usually run by local law enforcement and/or local government agencies, and are designed to hold inmates awaiting trial or serving a short sentence.

After arrest people are put in jail, not prison.

but isn't mueller a republican?
Don't you know....the trumpanzees are victims of EVERYONE.

Let me educate you .

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fjs10.pdf

In 2010, the U.S. Marshals Service arrested and booked 179,489 suspects for a federal offense The number of suspects arrested and booked for violations of federal law increased from 144,072 in 2006 to 179,489 in 2010—an average annual increase of 6% per year

I put the applicable text in red.

The US Marshals do not normally investigate crimes, nor do they normally arrest people. If you agree to surrender and then don't, you are a fugitive and fall under their purview.

Want to see what they do? Watch "The Fugitive" or "US Marshals". They usually hunt down escaped prisoners. Keep in mind, it's Hollyweird, so don't put too much stock in it.

The US Marshals do not normally investigate crimes, nor do they normally arrest people. If you agree to surrender and then don't, you are a fugitive and fall under their purview..

If a federal judge issues an arrest warrant, it's the US Marshall service that arrests the person

Let me educate you .

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fjs10.pdf

In 2010, the U.S. Marshals Service arrested and booked 179,489 suspects for a federal offense The number of suspects arrested and booked for violations of federal law increased from 144,072 in 2006 to 179,489 in 2010—an average annual increase of 6% per year

Still haven't learned to get over that reading comprehension problem.

When an ICE agent takes a suspect into custody, he arrests them, but who books them into the system? The US Marshals.

Did you notice this little tidbit from your link? Of course you didn't, because you cannot read.

Immigration offenses comprised nearly half of federal suspects arrested and booked in 2010

according to you, that would mean that the US Marshals Service went out and arrested about 90,000 illegal aliens while ICE found and arrested none? Of course not! That's how many they booked into the federal system.

Forum List

Back