Muslims are our friends but Islam is the enemy of Western Civilization?

You easily bypassed the Muslim extremism worldwide and what the MB and others are following to move to a school of law that is one of four.
The existence of the MB should be something you consider a necessary evil. They and their proxies are what prevent al-Qa'idah and similar groups from acquiring footholds in Palestine.

Consider the MB a necessary evil? Well, at least you called them what they are. They are all evils and none of them are necessary. Do you consider them a necessary evil in the Chechen conflict Kalam?

Where can they be found? Same place as your links?

Which are, not on the Internet?

OK

The current stream of garbage seems to be an incredibly bastardized version of the theories and teachings of Qutb and 'Abdullah Azzam, among others. This is how they began, more or less:

Milestones - Sayyid Qutb

Noble ideas that have been corrupted into grabasstic nonsense:

Ansar Al-Mujahideen… In support of the struggle by pen and sword

(visiting that forum may earn you a place on a government list -- be warned.)

The first link is to a Canadian site and you call it more or less nonsense and then pass it on for research purposes? :lol:

So, the second link is closed to non members and is Arabic. I can make my way through classic Aramaic from my studies in Proto-Hebraic and Assyrian language. I was initially taught in cursive, but a moot point because I am not a member. It does not look all that welcoming. :razz: :eusa_shhh:

Consider the MB a necessary evil? Well, at least you called them what they are.
I called them nothing.

They are all evils and none of them are necessary. Do you consider them a necessary evil in the Chechen conflict Kalam?
They aren't involved in the Chechen conflict.

The first link is to a Canadian site and you call it more or less nonsense and then pass it on for research purposes? :lol:
You read my post incorrectly. The first link is to a famous book that is key to the modern revivalist movement and, unfortunately, its heretical offshoots. You asked if there were relevant resources on the internet, so I provided you with a few links. I'm not sure why you're whining again.

So, the second link is closed to non members and is Arabic.
The forum is in English. I'm not a member, either; you can still read their posts.

Last edited:
It might be if it were substantive to what I posted at which time you decided to start in on the jizyah.
You have a lot of killing to do before the jizyah is paid by the subdues captives

Maybe. Your point?

I called them nothing.

The existence of the MB should be something you consider a necessary evil.

You said Israel "should consider them a necessary evil".

No one on this page used that word but you.

And now you say you called them nothing. Kalalm, if you have that level of discernment, then there's not much we can discuss.

If you run away from your own words, then what's the use of me standing to mine in discussion with you?

That is simply useless.

I called them nothing.

And now you say you called them nothing. Kalalm, if you have that level of discernment, then there's not much we can discuss.

If you run away from your own words, then what's the use of me standing to mine in discussion with you?

That is simply useless.

I said that you should consider them a necessary evil, not that I consider them to be that or anything else. Are you having trouble understanding what I assume is your native language? :eusa_eh:

I called them nothing.

That is simply useless.

I said that you should consider them a necessary evil, not that I consider them to be that or anything else. Are you having trouble understanding what I assume is your native language? :eusa_eh:

I did not qualify the MB as a necessary evil. You said I should. For you to say I should means that you attach a meaning to the "MB" and them being "A Necessary Evil", not me even though you are attempting to put the onus on my interpretation.

Your terms. Not mine.

I never stated them. You did, and now you run from the attachment you made and which I would never have merged the name and the concept together in a discussion with you. Yet, there it is. :eusa_whistle:

You did that Kalam. Own it.

Or not...

That is simply useless.

I did not qualify the MB as a necessary evil. You said I should. For you to say I should means that you attach a meaning to the "MB" and them being "A Necessary Evil", not me even though you are attempting to put the onus on my interpretation.

Your terms. Not mine.

I never stated them. You did, and now you run from the attachment you made and which I would never have merged the name and the concept together in a discussion with you. Yet, there it is. :eusa_whistle:

You did that Kalam. Own it.

Or not...

No person can really be this dense, so please cut the crap. As a supporter of Israel, you should consider the Muslim Brotherhood to be a necessary evil. I have not expressed my own opinion of the organization in this thread. Now you're attempting to avoid an actual discussion by playing silly word games. The meaning of my post was clear; I'm not interested in playing. :eusa_hand:

Good luck finding someone who will tolerate your relentless attempts to derail threads. :rolleyes:

And luck to you finding others who will, in discussion, accept your refusal to stand to your own words and the connections you attach to them.

It won't be me. :lol:

And luck to you finding others who will, in discussion, accept your refusal to stand to your own words and the connections you attach to them.

If I considered the Muslim brotherhood a "necessary evil", I would have said as much. As it stands, they aren't particularly evil and they certainly aren't necessary, yet you'd have me believe that I think the opposite because you've failed to comprehend something I typed even after I corrected you.

Now you claim to be leaving the discussion because I won't admit to believing something that I don't believe.

"OK." :eusa_whistle:

If I considered the Muslim brotherhood a "necessary evil", I would have said as much. As it stands, they aren't particularly evil and they certainly aren't necessary, yet you'd have me believe that I think the opposite because you've failed to comprehend something I typed even after I corrected you.

Now you claim to be leaving the discussion because I won't admit to believing something that I don't believe.

"OK." :eusa_whistle:

You don't have to admit believing it, but you said it and applied it to me. Then it became something else Kalam. Own it.

It is a failing of mine, a foible if you will, when another thinks they know my mind.

Why didn't you ask me if I considered them a necessary evil?

I put forward that this is because your mind on my thinking is already made up and you want no input.

You don't have to admit believing it, but you said it and applied it to me. Then it became something else Kalam. Own it.

It is a failing of mine, a foible if you will, when another thinks they know my mind.

I put forward that this is because your mind on my thinking is already made up and you want no input.

I never said that you did; I said that you should. Why this has you so offended I'm not sure.

I never said that you did; I said that you should. Why this has you so offended I'm not sure.

You said that I should. If you don't understand the politics of ownership when in discussion then I doubt if conversation with you and I will ever reach a point of simple acceptance.

For you seem to know my mind better than I?

Sunni Man simply indicts my entire people to an island surfeit of man. You just indict my mind. You know what I should want better than I. Clearly you don't need to ask me what I think of the MB. You know.

And this you don't understand Kalam? Then clearly I was wrong. You are not enlightened if you don't get this simple human concept.

Sunni Man has absolutely no understanding of enlightenment. Have you read this entire thread Kalam?

From beginning to end?

Sunni Man has absolutely no understanding of enlightenment.

Ropey's zionist definition of "enlightenment" is that you must believe;

Jews are always the "victims" and never guilty of anything wrong. :doubt:

No Sunni Man. When you call for all Jews worldwide to be moved to an Island surfeit of man and kept there by armed means, you lose any ability to call yourself enlightened.

How many Jews who are elderly will die in this mass Pogrom of your mind?

Enlightened? I think not.

Jews are not always the "victims". I never said that. They are sometimes guilty of crimes.

Jews are human Sunni Man. Try and see that they have every foible that humanity carries.

Including Arabians.

Enlightened? I think not.

Your Zionist leaders already decided to strand the Jews on a stolen island called Israel.

Surrounded not by water, but by enemies.

Not a smart move. :cuckoo:

Israel is there for more than one reason. The reason for the Crusades was to put a bastion of proof in the arena.

If that proof were attacked, then the move was flow, not ebb. That is a main Western reason for supporting Israel. They say it in this way. "As goes Israel, so goes the rest of the world".

They say this because the war is on when Israel is attacked. They have done this with Arabs for a long time. The Crusades were not about the cross. They were about stopping a flow and this flow ebbed and flowed more than a few times which was the reason for the castles being built in the arena.

Israel is considered that castle to the West.

Israel to the Jews is another thing entirely. We continue....

And I put forward that this is what really burns your back side Sunni Man. We continue.

You want Israel ended and all Jews moved to an island where they would be guarded.

That's where your lack of enlightenment comes. Not far off from Hitler and I put forward that if Sunni Man did have the power.

There would be no Jews around.

But you don't have that power, so you run around here, blaming the Jews for everything and supporting premises that remove them from the rest of mankind.

But you are a self-proclaimed moderate Muslim. This must mean that this is what moderates think.

So, the extremists go further than your moderate views.

muftihitler.jpg

Is this where your moderate views came from?

Forum List

Back