Muslims are our friends but Islam is the enemy of Western Civilization?

Since you are in such a chatty mood would you explain the part in bold.

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do. (Al-Anfal 8:39)

The word used is deen, which can be rendered more accurately as "way" and refers in this context to to the entire Islamic system. In other words, it should be the goal of Muslims to fight those with whom fighting is permissible until the Islamic system alone is established entirely. I have already discussed how it is possible to live within this system as a non-Muslim.

As a slave. Fuck your presumptive ass.

Since you are in such a chatty mood would you explain the part in bold.

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do. (Al-Anfal 8:39)

The word used is deen, which can be rendered more accurately as "way" and refers in this context to to the entire Islamic system. In other words, it should be the goal of Muslims to fight those with whom fighting is permissible until the Islamic system alone is established entirely. I have already discussed how it is possible to live within this system as a non-Muslim.

I'm not sure why some people so desperately want that to be the case. Martyr complex?

And if people do not wish to submit to living under and Islamic system?
Kalam
Blah Blah Blah
Praise be to Allaah.
Islam is the religion of mercy and justice; it commands us to call others to the religion of Allaah in a kind and good manner, and to encourage people to enter this great religion. If some people persist in rejecting the religion of Allaah and stand in the way of ruling by that which Allaah has revealed on earth, or they fight against the call to Allaah, then we give them the choice of three things:

Either they become Muslim; or if they refuse they pay the jizyah (whereby they pay a specified amount to the Muslims in return for being allowed to remain their land, and the Muslims undertake to protect them);

or, if they refuse that, there is nothing left but the way which they themselves have chosen, which is fighting and dealing violently with those who have persecuted the Muslims and put obstacles in the path of the Islamic da’wah.

In this way the Muslims will gain the upper hand and the enemies will be humiliated; then when we have killed and wounded many of them and gained the upper hand over them,

Islam Question and Answer - Treatment of prisoners-of-war in Islam

I'm not sure why some people so desperately want that to be the case. Martyr complex?

Want is irrelevant. What is at hand is the case. Fuck be to allah and his pedophile prophet may he be raped in hell, muhammed.

Kalam
Blah Blah Blah
So childish.

Praise be to Allaah.
Islam is the religion of mercy and justice; it commands us to call others to the religion of Allaah in a kind and good manner, and to encourage people to enter this great religion. If some people persist in rejecting the religion of Allaah and stand in the way of ruling by that which Allaah has revealed on earth, or they fight against the call to Allaah, then we give them the choice of three things:

Either they become Muslim; or if they refuse they pay the jizyah (whereby they pay a specified amount to the Muslims in return for being allowed to remain their land, and the Muslims undertake to protect them);

or, if they refuse that, there is nothing left but the way which they themselves have chosen, which is fighting and dealing violently with those who have persecuted the Muslims and put obstacles in the path of the Islamic da’wah.

In this way the Muslims will gain the upper hand and the enemies will be humiliated; then when we have killed and wounded many of them and gained the upper hand over them,

Misleading. Simply not paying a tax does not constitute an offense with a fard punishment, much less a capital offense. They would be killed if they continued fighting.

Want is irrelevant. What is at hand is the case. Fuck be to allah and his pedophile prophet may he be raped in hell, muhammed.

You sound a little cranky.

Diaper_Rash_Ointment.jpg

You sound a little cranky.

Diaper_Rash_Ointment.jpg

One of your buddies?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbUQvs8gqk0&feature=related[/ame]

Oh no! Someone asked for bacon! Is this what we infidels will continually have to contend with, you sacks of shit?

Last edited:
Every time a Muslim whines, several of you whine about him whining. True story. :eusa_whistle:

Kalam-Shazam,

You are just bloated with CAMELSHIT !!!!

Doncha think we are all aware of that ????

C'mon get real .

Kalam
So childish.

Praise be to Allaah.

Misleading. Simply not paying a tax does not constitute an offense with a fard punishment, much less a capital offense. They would be killed if they continued fighting.

Im sure you have some authoritative source to back up your opinion you would like to link to.

I understand that , there are more enlightened views on Islam .

So you are saying that posting nonsense about Islam is somehow an enlightened view? :doubt:

That's what you do when you say Islam is a Religion of Peace. Peace in Islam is enlightened when you move to the spiritual.

While your Muslim extremists do otherwise all over the world.

Kalam
So childish.

Praise be to Allaah.

Obfuscation, minimization and a complete disregard for the extreme acts of those Muslims who are killing all over the world.

Is this is the true face of Moderate Islam?

Forum List

Back