Muslims crucified Father Thomas Uzhunnalil on Good Friday

Muslim monkeys crucified a Christian Pastor on Good Friday. No mention in non-stop lying Mainstream 'Medias'. Where is outcry of traitorous western 'politicians'?

Muslims are enemies of Christians, the best solution would be if all admirers of the pedophile 'prophet' ( who owned 27 wife and 93 female slaves !!! ) will be deported from the western countries, mosques closed and Islam prohibited.

Otherwise Muslims will follow commandments their crazy 'prophet' and kill all Christians after they gain majority in our countries by the help of sky-high birth rates and illegal migration disguised as 'refuges'.

Translation from German

Early March had Jihadists in a Christian retirement home in the Yemeni city of Aden 16 Christians, including four nuns, brutally slaughtered and the Catholic priest Thomas Uzhunnalil (56, photo) taken hostage. A native of India Salesian Father prayed in the chapel as the Islamic blood Bader stormed the home. Since then, some efforts to priests from the hands of kidnappers freizubekommen. As the Austrian Cardinal Christoph Schönborn reported in his Easter speech at St. Stephen's Cathedral, Father Thomas was crucified on Good Friday of the Islamic barbarians. Islam is peace - and if not, that has certainly nothing to do with Islam.

You are being redirected...

kreuzigung-440x258.jpg

Politically Incorrect???
got a better source?

It was Gods' will..

moonie------you and your ass should take a break-----go fall down a rabbit hole
but....does he not have a point?.....how many times i have heard religious people commenting on a tragedy say....."it was Gods will"....so wasnt this also?...

It was free will....not God's will
i agree.....but still i have heard that saying many a time.....

There is a difference
i know that sassy....but you had better tell all those religious people who say that,because many do have that mindset.....like moonie....

but....does he not have a point?.....how many times i have heard religious people commenting on a tragedy say....."it was Gods will"....so wasnt this also?...

There is a difference
i know that sassy....but you had better tell all those religious people who say that,because many do have that mindset.....like moonie....

He's an annoying runt, thinks he is clever but in reality brings nothing to the table

It was Gods' will..

by now you should have become accustomed to it and have no need to comment
over the dead body of an innocent man murdered by weird torture mutilation
so why are you here commenting on him then?....

On what is it that you imagine I commented?

"But but but Christians are bad, too."

Inb4 libtard says it.

is that why muslims crucified an innocent priest? revenge for the Inquisition?

You tell me.

Muslims are taught that the "CRUCIFIXTION STORY" is a "perverse lie"----invented by Christians as part of the Christian agenda to "DESTROY ISLAM"----
I learned this theory in a mosque. Muslims are also taught that their most noble
mission in life ---is "TO DEFEND ISLAM" I learned this fact from muslims

Inb4 libtard says it.

is that why muslims crucified an innocent priest? revenge for the Inquisition?

You tell me.

Muslims are taught that the "CRUCIFIXTION STORY" is a "perverse lie"----invented by Christians as part of the Christian agenda to "DESTROY ISLAM"----
I learned this theory in a mosque. Muslims are also taught that their most noble
mission in life ---is "TO DEFEND ISLAM" I learned this fact from muslims

Muslims are taught blood lust for the cause. It's in their book over and over.

Shouldn't Christians be celebrating as that is what their religion is all about, getting to the christian heaven, praying to their christian god to go to their Disneyland in the sky when they die

Shouldn't Christians be celebrating as that is what their religion is all about, getting to the christian heaven, praying to their christian god to go to their Disneyland in the sky when they die

Troll

post 15......and i never mentioned the priest,you did,i was commenting on what moon said.....

post 15......and i never mentioned the priest,you did,i was commenting on what moon said.....

keep up the good work-----I KNOW you are TRYING your BEST

Inb4 libtard says it.

The Crusades!!!!! The Crusades!!!!!! And even then the Muzzies had it coming

In Europe the Crusaders would get excited, find a Jewish neighborhood on the way of their long trip & murder them. Yelling "Christ-killers" as they went. Whole towns were forced into their synagogues & burned to death.

In Middle East, they tried to lay low. There were 4 Crusades and the aggression was different in each one. Jews tended to side with the Muslim neighbors who protected them, rather than Christians killing them.

--- "1320: 40,000 French shepherds went to Palestine on the Shepherd Crusade. On the way, 140 Jewish communities were destroyed."

---- "1096: The First Crusade was launched in this year. Although the prime goal of the crusades was to liberate Jerusalem from the Muslims, Jews were a second target. As the soldiers passed through Europe on the way to the Holy Land, large numbers of Jews were challenged: "Christ-killers, embrace the Cross or die!" 12,000 Jews in the Rhine Valley alone were killed in the first Crusade. This behavior continued for 8 additional crusades until the 9th in 1272."

---- "1099: The Crusaders forced all of the Jews of Jerusalem into a central synagogue and set it on fire. Those who tried to escape were forced back into the burning building."

So excuse me while I smirk when one of you churches are wiped out in the middle east

smirk.gif

Last edited:

Inb4 libtard says it.

In Europe the Crusaders would get excited, find a Jewish neighborhood on the way of their long trip & murder them. Yelling "Christ-killers" as they went. Whole towns were forced into their synagogues & burned to death.

In Middle East, they tried to lay low. There were 4 Crusades and the aggression was different in each one. Jews tended to side with the Muslim neighbors who protected them, rather than Christians killing them.

--- "1320: 40,000 French shepherds went to Palestine on the Shepherd Crusade. On the way, 140 Jewish communities were destroyed."

---- "1096: The First Crusade was launched in this year. Although the prime goal of the crusades was to liberate Jerusalem from the Muslims, Jews were a second target. As the soldiers passed through Europe on the way to the Holy Land, large numbers of Jews were challenged: "Christ-killers, embrace the Cross or die!" 12,000 Jews in the Rhine Valley alone were killed in the first Crusade. This behavior continued for 8 additional crusades until the 9th in 1272."

---- "1099: The Crusaders forced all of the Jews of Jerusalem into a central synagogue and set it on fire. Those who tried to escape were forced back into the burning building."

So excuse me while I smirk when one of you churches are wiped out in the middle east

Do you know what happened in ADEN YEMEN in 1947 GOONO?? ------
no Christians involved. Ask roudy about Iraq in the early 1940s---or---for that
matter------the activities of BAATHIST PIG Saddam from the time his career began
until his neck was SO EXPERTLY, finally---broken

Inb4 libtard says it.

Yea, we know you love Christians being murdered. It's why you welcome the Muslims in the first place.

Fucking Barbarians
The these clowns are not ready for the western world.
If this is not a reason to close our borders to the barbarians at the gate I don't know what is.
2000 years and nothing has changed

Last edited:

Forum List

Back