Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't the Christians killing the INVADING Muslims during the crusades?
Yes, as well as lots of Jews and even some Christians. By the time they got to Jerusalem it had changed hands and was open to the Christians again but they slaughtered the place anyway.

Where did you study history? That's a remarkable rewrite.
Look it up. It's in the history books.

Mein Kampf is not a history book son.

Bet the go pro cameras the two terrorists were wearing was to provide training and propaganda for Isis.

Yes, as well as lots of Jews and even some Christians. By the time they got to Jerusalem it had changed hands and was open to the Christians again but they slaughtered the place anyway.

Nope. And the slaughter Hitler admired, and was inspired by, was that of the Native Americans.

"Thus suitably motivated, they proceeded to massacre the Jews in German cities like Mainz and Worms. Thousands of defenseless men, women and children were chopped, burned or otherwise slaughtered.

This sort of action was not an isolated event — indeed, it was repeated throughout Europe by all sorts of crusading hordes. Lucky Jews were given a last-minute chance to convert to Christianity in accord with Augustine's doctrines. Even other Christians were not safe from the Christian crusaders. As they roamed the countryside, they spared no effort in pillaging towns and farms for food. When Peter the Hermit's army entered Yugoslavia, 4,000 Christian residents of the city of Zemun were massacred before they moved on to burn Belgrade."

What Were the Crusades?

Nope. And the slaughter Hitler admired, and was inspired by, was that of the Native Americans.

"Thus suitably motivated, they proceeded to massacre the Jews in German cities like Mainz and Worms. Thousands of defenseless men, women and children were chopped, burned or otherwise slaughtered.

This sort of action was not an isolated event — indeed, it was repeated throughout Europe by all sorts of crusading hordes. Lucky Jews were given a last-minute chance to convert to Christianity in accord with Augustine's doctrines. Even other Christians were not safe from the Christian crusaders. As they roamed the countryside, they spared no effort in pillaging towns and farms for food. When Peter the Hermit's army entered Yugoslavia, 4,000 Christian residents of the city of Zemun were massacred before they moved on to burn Belgrade."

What Were the Crusades?
but native indians came from asia. you should open more books.

What Were the Crusades?
I don't give a fuck if they came from Venus, they were here and centuries established when whitey showed up and slaughtered them for the land.

Christian goes mad with a gun - mental problems, work problems etc
Muslim goes mad with a gun - terrorism.
^^^^ that.
the problem is where the money came from. I will bet you funding was from a terrorist group. want to bet?
I bet not. He had a job, with the people they slaughtered.
so, that was most likely the entire plan to get in. Again, if you can't tell the dude was recruited based on the facts coming out you are delusional. his funding for his arsenal came from a terrorist group.

What Were the Crusades?
I don't give a fuck if they came from Venus, they were here and centuries established when whitey showed up and slaughtered them for the land.
but you used the word native, and they weren't. get your frkn facts straight. slaughtered by families only after the indian tried to stop immigration. They were the weaker combatant. You trying to minimize that is funny.

^^^^ that.
the problem is where the money came from. I will bet you funding was from a terrorist group. want to bet?
so, that was most likely the entire plan to get in. Again, if you can't tell the dude was recruited based on the facts coming out you are delusional. his funding for his arsenal came from a terrorist group.
If that was his plan why did he come to the party, get mad, and then come back? And don't jump the shark, which you are.

What Were the Crusades?
but you used the word native, and they weren't. get your frkn facts straight. slaughtered by families only after the indian tried to stop immigration. They were the weaker combatant. You trying to minimize that is funny.
They were as native as any human who left Africa. Your word games won't play.

What Were the Crusades?

shoulda closed and enforced their borders, huh?

Oh well...evolution is a bitch...superior peoples always displace the inferior...

Oh well...evolution is a bitch...superior peoples always displace the inferior...
What's that, whitey, soon to be the minority here? I couldn't hear your English over all the Spanish.

And your apology for genocide is noted. It's a classic, of the invaders.

^^^^ that.
If that was his plan why did he come to the party, get mad, and then come back? And don't jump the shark, which you are.
you're really not bright at all. There is no factual data out yet that validates that he went out angry. I can't give you all of the answers because he died with those. The fact remains, his funding came from a terrorist group and I bet you that. The equipment they had was not normally sold hardware. It came from somewhere other than a store.

What's that, whitey, soon to be the minority here? I couldn't hear your English over all the Spanish.

hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha desperation showing house.

LMAO...your fantasy "predictions" are irrelevant....but comical..

he hates america.

^^^^ that.
you're really not bright at all. There is no factual data out yet that validates that he went out angry. I can't give you all of the answers because he died with those. The fact remains, his funding came from a terrorist group and I bet you that. The equipment they had was not normally sold hardware. It came from somewhere other than a store.
The reports say he got angry. Not a single report says he has ties to a terrorist group. Follow your own fucking advice and shut up about what is unknown.

he hates america.
oh, I know...and is jealous and resentful of white people...

hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha desperation showing house.
Nope, just pointing out that what you suggested they do you couldn't manage to either, dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back