Muslims hate gays, liberals love muslims

Christian Pastor Says Gays 'Worthy Of Death' At Conference With 3 ...
www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/.../christian_pastor_says_gays_worthy_of_deat...
Nov 6, 2015 - So today, Pastor Swanson took to the stage and told attendees once again that gaysshould be killed. Twice, according to Right Wing Watch.

How many of these nations are "Christian"? Significant acts of violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tennessee Televangelist: God Commands Christians To Kill Gays
www.patheos.com/.../tennessee-televangelist-god-commands-christians-to-kill-...Patheos
Aug 18, 2015 - A Tennessee based televangelist condemns “liberal society” while claiming God commands Christians to stone gays and prevent women from ...

Biblical Literalist Stones Gay Man To Death | Truth Wins Out
Truth In Schools | Truth Wins Out Wins Out
Mar 18, 2011 - If the law calling for gays to be killed is abolished, what about the law ... On no grounds,christians decide which laws are abolished and in ...

Christian Pastor Calls for Killing All Gay People - YouTube
View attachment 77858

View attachment 77859▶ 4:14
4, 2014 - Uploaded by David Pakman Show
Steven Anderson, a Baptist pastor in Arizona, calls for the death of all gays ...

Google embraces all of the dumb ways: one of the most insignificant posters here in the last five years.

Nobody agrees with you. Muslims only care about their laws and you people only care about appeasing Muslims. If you people and Muslims kill all of the conservatives, that will leave just you people and Muslim radicals. What use will Muslims have for you at that point? Your common bond of hatred of conservatives will be gone. What will you have? Perhaps you are betting on their tolerance?
Everything I posted above is true.

Everything you posted is false.

Jihadist Muslims and gun toting and shooting Christians at abortion sites are both = bad.

You don't get that.

You posted extremist views from Christians, not actions. Where are Christians killing gays in the States? The extremists you quoted, have they carried out their action? What nation states or regions around the globe are you finding Christians killing and torturing gays?

www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/.../christian_pastor_says_gays_worthy_of_deat...
Nov 6, 2015 - So today, Pastor Swanson took to the stage and told attendees once again that gaysshould be killed. Twice, according to Right Wing Watch.

How many of these nations are "Christian"? Significant acts of violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

www.patheos.com/.../tennessee-televangelist-god-commands-christians-to-kill-...Patheos
Aug 18, 2015 - A Tennessee based televangelist condemns “liberal society” while claiming God commands Christians to stone gays and prevent women from ...

Mar 18, 2011 - If the law calling for gays to be killed is abolished, what about the law ... On no grounds,christians decide which laws are abolished and in ...

View attachment 77858

Steven Anderson, a Baptist pastor in Arizona, calls for the death of all gays ...

Google embraces all of the dumb ways: one of the most insignificant posters here in the last five years.

Nobody agrees with you. Muslims only care about their laws and you people only care about appeasing Muslims. If you people and Muslims kill all of the conservatives, that will leave just you people and Muslim radicals. What use will Muslims have for you at that point? Your common bond of hatred of conservatives will be gone. What will you have? Perhaps you are betting on their tolerance?

Jihadist Muslims and gun toting and shooting Christians at abortion sites are both = bad.

You don't get that.

You posted extremist views from Christians, not actions. Where are Christians killing gays in the States? The extremists you quoted, have they carried out their action? What nation states or regions around the globe are you finding Christians killing and torturing gays?
So what, that is what I said I posted, and you lied I did not.

We have had Christians killing gays and abortionists and so on and so forth.

Count up the number of Christians killing their enemies and the Muslims killing their enemies here in the US in the last five years.

LeftofLeft, no one of sane mind believes you are doing anything but lying.

View attachment 77858

You don't get that.

Count up the number of Christians killing their enemies and the Muslims killing their enemies here in the US in the last five years.

You still cannot site specifically and factually where radical Christians have killed gays. You bring in the abortion bombings because you have no facts. Since you brought in the abortion bombings, show us in any of the cases, where a pastor was brought to the podium to remind people not to jump to conclusions?

Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.
Screwy syllogism above, bub.

Conservatives hate gays, jihadists hate gays, therefore the two are comrades.
Says the left wing infiltrator.
You're no better than a mafia informant....a rat.
A true republican repudiates far right filth like you.
Dudette...You would not know a republican of you fell over one.
BTW, genius. I am not far right.
I do not attend church. I disagree with right wing Christian extremists. I am a fiscal conservative and right leaning on social issues.
You refer to those like me as "far right" because you don't like how we think....
You are worse that filth because of your dishonesty.
You are not even a mediocre thinkinger. You are not social conservative, so who gives a fuck. Yes, you are a far right dummy who happens to not be religious. You are worse than filth because of your dishonesty.
Take care in your tone.
"Thinkinger"?....
And since you wanted to get into this battle of insults...
You asked for it. Here's a slab of beef for your black eye.

View attachment 77858

You don't get that.

"We've had".....Yeah. That's a good one.
When a lib runs out of ammunition, as a last resort, they accuse their opposition of lying.
It's a common refrain.
Oh, but Jakey, you're not a liberal....OOPS....

Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.
Certainly you believe in a stereotypical right winger that is warm and mushy...

Can you name any liberals who love Muslims that hate gays?

Muslims hate gays.... All of them hate gays.
Even the ghey Muslims?

Nope. Liberals only screw the pro-gay Muslims. Muslims are rarely openly gay.

Or conservatives..

View attachment 77858

You don't get that.

"We've had".....Yeah. That's a good one.
When a lib runs out of ammunition, as a last resort, they accuse their opposition of lying.
It's a common refrain.
Oh, but Jakey, you're not a liberal....OOPS....

The only "we've had" has occurred in his head. He cannot produced fact-based incidents. Specious, at best, on a good day.

The only two Muslims in Congress are Democrats, and neither is anti-gay.

View attachment 77858

You don't get that.

You still cannot site specifically and factually where radical Christians have killed gays. You bring in the abortion bombings because you have no facts. Since you brought in the abortion bombings, show us in any of the cases, where a pastor was brought to the podium to remind people not to jump to conclusions?

Paul Hill was a fucking pastor who killed an abortion doctor.

View attachment 77858

You don't get that.

Eric Rudolph bombed a gay bar.

Not openly.

You don't get that.

Eric Rudolph bombed a gay bar.
And he was supported and protected from the authorities for quite a while afterwards too.

You don't get that.

What's a "Fucking Pastor"?

Someone who prays before group sex?

Conservative Christians don't love Muslims??

Interesting.

You don't get that.

What's a "Fucking Pastor"?

Someone who prays before group sex?

It's like a fucking idiot who asks that sort of question.

Not openly.

Your random stupid response generator is really cranking them out today.

Forum List

Back