Muslims hate gays, liberals love muslims

Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.

yeah- you want to call all Muslims terrorists- because that is what all Muslims are to you.

I don't hate Muslims- or Christians. I believe both Muslims and Christians have the right to worship peacefully.

This sick motherfucker had just listened to the vile 'hate the gays' rhetoric too common here in the United States

I never said that ALL muslims are terrorists, but its true the almost all terrorists are muslims. Haven't heard of any hindus, bhuddists, shintos, jews, or Christians blowing themselves up, have you. The gay hate that this guy heard was coming from his mosque. You need to deal with reality

Ever heard of American terrorists? The FBI has.

In fact, homegrown RIGHT-WING American terrorists have killed more people in AMERICA since 9/11 than have Muslim terrorists.

Maybe you need to deal with that reality.

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

Therefore, RW are muslims???

flawed premise, RWs do not hate gays.

Sure they do .. and have the history to prove it .. which also demonstrates they hate just about everybody.

Feel free to challenge history.

A few far right morons hate gays, many far left morons hate white people. There is no shortage of hate.

Conservatives do not hate, they do have standards of right and wrong and expect everyone to obey our laws----------even Hillary Clinton.

You want hate???????? lets take a look at the KKK which was almost exclusively made up of democrats. You want more hate? take a look at BLM which is blacks and dems.

There is a lot more hate coming from the left than from the right.

Therefore, liberals hate gays. The Orlando shooting was done by a gay hating radical muslim who had threatened violence against gays previously. Why was the guy still on the streets? Political correctness is the accomplice to this crime. PC is destroying this country. We need to start calling things what they are or more innocents will die.

yeah- you want to call all Muslims terrorists- because that is what all Muslims are to you.

I don't hate Muslims- or Christians. I believe both Muslims and Christians have the right to worship peacefully.

This sick motherfucker had just listened to the vile 'hate the gays' rhetoric too common here in the United States

I never said that ALL muslims are terrorists, but its true the almost all terrorists are muslims. Haven't heard of any hindus, bhuddists, shintos, jews, or Christians blowing themselves up, have you. The gay hate that this guy heard was coming from his mosque. You need to deal with reality

The reality is that you just want to label Muslims as terrorists.

Not all of them, only the ones who are terrorists-------------do you have a valid way to tell them apart? If so, you need to share it with the border patrol.

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

SO you are for same sex marriage?

I am in favor of gays being able to legally commit to each other. I don't like calling it a marriage, but the majority of the citizens should make that decision, not me or some judge.

Ok, so islamists feel the same way.
They think it should be the "majority" to decide what gays can do and what they cant,
even tho it is their basic human rights to do so.

So you are an islamist after all.........

In fact, homegrown RIGHT-WING American terrorists have killed more people in AMERICA since 9/11 than have Muslim terrorists.

I would like to see the backup for that claim.

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

I am in favor of gays being able to legally commit to each other. I don't like calling it a marriage, but the majority of the citizens should make that decision, not me or some judge.

They think it should be the "majority" to decide what gays can do and what they cant,

minority rights in this country were established by majority vote, not minority dictate.

You are the islamist, my ignorant friend, you want to dictate your beliefs on everyone else and to deny anyone the right to disagree with you. Is your name Abdullah?

where muslims are the majority they do dictate what everyone else must believe, just like you want to do here.

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

minority rights in this country were established by majority vote, not minority dictate.

You are the islamist, my ignorant friend, you want to dictate your beliefs on everyone else and to deny anyone the right to disagree with you. Is your name Abdullah?

It is not belief, it is basic human rights, people have the right to get married.
It is you who is dictating his bs beliefs on people, like the belief that; "it should not be called marriage..."

Who the fuck are you?
Mohammed?

It is not belief, it is basic human rights, people have the right to get married.
It is you who is dictating his bs beliefs on people, like the belief that; "it should not be called marriage..."

Who the fuck are you?
Mohammed?

you have stated your opinion, I do not share that opinion. I believe that a marriage is one man and one woman, you think it can be any combination of males, females, transgenders, and probably dogs and cats.

We disagree--------------that's OK in the USA.

Who the fuck are you?
Mohammed?

you have stated your opinion, I do not share that opinion. I believe that a marriage is one man and one woman, you think it can be any combination of males, females, transgenders, and probably dogs and cats.

I understand that.

But you got to understand that nobody should be required for you to form an opinion so that they can exercise their basic human rights, like getting married.
People in this country can get married to anyone they like, regardless of what you or the majority in this country thinks about it.

If you think anybody, including majority, has any say over peoples lives that is protected by the human rights,
then you are no better than an islamist, as far as the mindset is concerned.

Who the fuck are you?
Mohammed?

I understand that.

But you got to understand that nobody should be required for you to form an opinion so that they can exercise their basic human rights, like getting married.
People in this country can get married to anyone they like, regardless of what you or the majority in this country thinks about it.

If you think anybody, including majority, has any say over peoples lives that is protected by the human rights,

The SC has ruled that gay marriage is legal. I do not agree with that ruling, but I will accept it. Unlike you on the left who riot in the street when the government does not cater to your beliefs-------------THAT is the difference between law abiding conservatives, and radical criminal liberals.

Who the fuck are you?
Mohammed?

I understand that.

just to repeat, minority rights were established by majority vote. Think about that before continuing your mindless rant.

For you liberals who are too dense to get it----------the OP was sarcasm, it was a joke.

Lighten up, enjoy life.

No problem.

Study Says White Extremists Have Killed More Americans in the U.S. Than Jihadists Since 9/11
Study: White Terrorists Deadlier Than Islamists in the U.S.

FBI: The Terrorist Threat
The Terrorist Threat Confronting the United States

During the past decade we have witnessed dramatic changes in the nature of the terrorist threat. In the 1990s, right-wing extremism overtook left-wing terrorism as the most dangerous domestic terrorist threat to the country.

Not sure why any of this would be a surprise given the undeniable long violent history of the right-wing in this country.

No problem.

Study Says White Extremists Have Killed More Americans in the U.S. Than Jihadists Since 9/11

During the past decade we have witnessed dramatic changes in the nature of the terrorist threat. In the 1990s, right-wing extremism overtook left-wing terrorism as the most dangerous domestic terrorist threat to the country.

Not sure why any of this would be a surprise given the undeniable long violent history of the right-wing in this country.

an article by a blogger in Time magazine------------------------:boohoo:

Who the fuck are you?
Mohammed?

I understand that.

The SC has ruled that gay marriage is legal. I do not agree with that ruling, but I will accept it. Unlike you on the left who riot in the street when the government does not cater to your beliefs-------------THAT is the difference between law abiding conservatives, and radical criminal liberals.

I am glad you did give up on the idea that majority opinion overwrites human rights...

Muslims hate gays

RW hates gays

where muslims are the majority they do dictate what everyone else must believe, just like you want to do here.

Minority rights in this country were established by the demands of the minority .. as is every other right established in this country .. by DEMAND.

Rights in this country are not determined by what is just, civil, humane, honest, or by what Jesus would do. They are established by demand .. and if you cannot demand them, they are not your right.

No problem.

an article by a blogger in Time magazine------------------------:boohoo:

Missed the FBI article, eh?

It's not like I posted anything for your approval. :0) Get real. Jesus could say it and you wouldn't believe it .. the devout christian that you must be.

As I said, why is right-wing terrorism a surprise? There is a long ugly ass history of it that you'll ignore .. and that's Ok.

Islam hates gays and Sharia Law punishes them with death.

This attack was simply inspired by PURE ISLAMIC TEACHINGS!

The the left wing idiots apologists can make as many excuses as they like, but after the terrorists attacks that recently happened throughout the world, including the mass slaughters in Paris and Brussels, even the idiotic left wing, progressive minds must soon get it into their stubborn heads, that Islam is set to wipe out the Western civilization!

Most liberals do not like the religion of Islam. Most liberals believe that Muslims are free to practice their religion. Most liberals recognize that the majority of Muslims are peaceful people. Most liberals do not condemn all of the Muslim population because of the horrendous acts of a few.
So that's the story you're going with?
I can add more details but do you have a problem with what I stated.

What Islamic country are gays afforded equal rights?
Define equal rights. In many countries like Burkina Faso and Mali it is legal for same sex activities but same sex marriage isn't. Other countries like Turkey and Kosovo have even better laws than the US towards the LGBT community. Then there are countries like Mauritania and Malta that have harsh penalties for LGBT rights.

In how many Islamic countries is homosexuality criminal?
Not many. There are 47 countries where the majority are Muslims and I believe the countries Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, Mauritania, Malta, Sudan, Nigeria and United Arab Emirates have harsh criminal jail terms or even capital punishment for certain homosexual activities. Also of note many non-muslim countries have made it a crime to engage in homo-sexual behavour such as Belize, Barbados, Dominica and Swaziland...etc. In the US anti-sodomy laws were ruled unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2003, but they are still on the books in 13 states: Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Virginia. Conservative state legislators refuse to repeal the laws and, in some cases, police still enforce them.
Horrendous acts of a few?
Yes, a few when compared to the whole population of Islam.

You haven't any perspective and are completely ignorant to the actions of the Islamic world. You cling to a simplistic, hypocritical worldview where you justify Islamic grievances with utter rubbish of Islamophobia, etc. It is laughably absurd.
What are you on about?

Christian Pastor Says Gays 'Worthy Of Death' At Conference With 3 ...
www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/.../christian_pastor_says_gays_worthy_of_deat...
Nov 6, 2015 - So today, Pastor Swanson took to the stage and told attendees once again that gaysshould be killed. Twice, according to Right Wing Watch.

How many of these nations are "Christian"? Significant acts of violence against LGBT people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tennessee Televangelist: God Commands Christians To Kill Gays
www.patheos.com/.../tennessee-televangelist-god-commands-christians-to-kill-...Patheos
Aug 18, 2015 - A Tennessee based televangelist condemns “liberal society” while claiming God commands Christians to stone gays and prevent women from ...

Biblical Literalist Stones Gay Man To Death | Truth Wins Out
Truth In Schools | Truth Wins Out Wins Out
Mar 18, 2011 - If the law calling for gays to be killed is abolished, what about the law ... On no grounds,christians decide which laws are abolished and in ...

Christian Pastor Calls for Killing All Gay People - YouTube
View attachment 77858

View attachment 77859▶ 4:14
4, 2014 - Uploaded by David Pakman Show
Steven Anderson, a Baptist pastor in Arizona, calls for the death of all gays ...
. Their are extremist in every group, but that doesn't make the extremists a majority in a group, so their power of influence is limited in the group. Now in some groups or cultures the extremist are in the same mindset or in agreement on the issues surrounding those things that are brought before them in a majority. Finger point and dig all you want, but the numbers who rule the nations and cultures will be in conflict with your ideology or analysis given on the subjects.

Fake knows that, he's just an antagonize r, I doubt he believes half the premises he promotes with his idiotic post.

Forum List

Back