Zone1 my black ancestors sold slaves to white slavers but I blame the white slavers.

Yup that's what we have in a nut shell from people that post about whites being solely responsible for slavery in America.

perfect example of this blame whites but not blacks

the countries that sold blacks into slavery in Africa, 10 African nations involved in the slave trade - Think Africa

No, you don't blame any whites for anything. Excuse making is the signature of Republican white-wingers.

A thread for anyone who misses Stormfront.com.
The thread premise is that Africans were selling their own people. Blacks were selling blacks. The history of black slaves in America originates with the blacks who sold them in the first place.

Do you have arguments or information that shows the opening post is not true?

I reported him for a personal attack but again I doubt a mod does anything about it.
No, he is free to troll, derail, and do personal attacks. Unfortunately, there is no expectation for him to comply with these rules.

Yes, a thread right up your alley.

"I'm not saying, I'm just sayin".

I already knew that. A thread for idiots to parade around and act the way you are acting. It's a tired old tactic.
The thread premise is that Africans were selling their own people. Blacks were selling blacks. The history of black slaves in America originates with the blacks who sold them in the first place.

I do not see any posts from you about the topic. Is the opening post accurate? Why, or why not?

the thread is about blacks enabling the white slave traders I realize you cant handle that fact but either stay on topic or leave. This is zone 1 with rules.

That's a silly premise. Our white ancestors had to travel and go to a lot of trouble to buy African slaves on the West Coast of Africa.

And who sold them to them? Again there would have been NO transatlantic trade in slaves if black nations hadnt sold the blacks to the white slavers,

You blame the Mexican drug cartels for drug abuse among Americans?

You blame the Mexican drug cartels for drug abuse among Americans?
Not even close to the same concept. stop derailing the thread. But to your question the drug cartels are just as much to blame as the drug users.

Not even close to the same concept. stop derailing the thread. But to your question the drug cartels are just as much to blame as the drug users.

Bingo. My ancestors were Christians.. Dutch reformed church who believed that Ham was destined to be enslaved. Remember the curse of Ham?

They made their living working for the Dutch West Indies company.

Bingo. My ancestors were Christians.. Dutch reformed church who believed that Ham was destined to be enslaved. Remember the curse of Ham?

They made their living working for the Dutch West Indies company.
So to the point blacks in Africa were just as guilty as white slavers for selling the slaves to them,

Forum List

Back