My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, you seem to have a real problem with me because Asclepias talks about kicking my ass and you don't say shit about that, so..... what's that about?
I have that fool on ignore most of the time. All he does is lie and spew racist nonsense. His act grew old long ago.

... our temperaments.
Temperament: " temperament broadly refers to consistent individual differences in behavior that are biologically based and are relatively independent of learning, system of values and attitudes "

Don't use words you don't understand.

...Seriously guy, you must have been brought up really soft....
You really, really want to believe that saying this stupid shit will somehow make your metal problems seem normal. You fail again.
Like I said, soft.

You don't seem to realize this, but this is normal behavior for men ...
Like I said, you’re full of shit. Pretending you’re tough doesn’t normalize your psychotic declarations about wanting to kill all police in the country, or fantasizing about shooting people in the head. The fact that you have to try so hard leads me to believe that you have never so much as said a cross word to any man (or woman, or child) in your life.
LOL, I've shot more people than you've fucked, guy.
Oh shit. The internet gladiator thats afraid to come and see me claims he shot only 1 person. He probably shot himself in the ass.
Well, I got no plans to see Oakland anytime soon, but if you ever get over to Houston, let me know and I'll show you around. Be advised you won't be able to act like this in person though, that nonsense isn't tolerated.
"Well, I got no plans to see Oakland anytime soon,"

No one was ever expecting you to come to Oakland. You know better. So the next time you want to talk some shit that you are afraid to back up just remember this moment.
Remember what? A shit talker?

Guy, about twice a week some black guy goes off on me and tries to get all big and bad with me at work, and they get their asses thrown right out the door. They call me cracker and shit the whole time, but so what? They still get the boot, in spite of all their talking. One of the other guys there is a young black guy who is from a small town, and every time this shit happens, he ends up shaking his head at their antics, and asking rhetorically; "Why is it always my people?" He finds this sort of shit embarrassing, and I don't blame him.

I'm not taking a trip to see some racist troll but if you want to come here, that's fine. If you act right, I'll even feed you, that's how we do it here. If you behave like this though, you're going to wish you hadn't.
A is no racist. That sorry diversion is dead. Talking about white racism is not racist, it's truth. You tell the same old white racist story complete with the compliant black who agrees with you. If that's happening to you twice a week, you are the problem.
No, he's very racist and so are you.
Wrong. There is nothing racist about speaking the truth about white racism. You lose the argument when you try gaslighting.
What argument?
You and he are both racists and that's it.

That's not up for debate, it's a fact.
No, it's not a fact. It's your white fragility. Talking about what white people have actually done does not imply my inherent superiority based on my race.
Doesn't bother me any, I know what we did. And yeah, we were some savage motherfuckers..... way of the world, guy.
But I know what ya'll have done as well, and what many are continuing to do.
Got busy and didn't get my post finished in time...

I didn't say what was happening in 1965. That was the year I was born, obviously I knew nothing. I knew nothing in 1975, I was 10! You can believe that I say these folks got along well with others or not. They were suburban blacks. They came from large cities, but they were working at auto plants. And obviously not inner-city welfare recipients. They were not really different from us other than the color of their skin.
Rural conservative people are.... wait for it... conservative. We tend to judge people by what they do, how they act.. not by much anything else. When those folks came here, they had families...they went to work. Did their job... stopped by a bar and had a beer.. like everyone else. So they were accepted.
Medals, cookies??
I never asked for one. Me having black friends is due to them not being an asshole. No different than any other friend.
What you are not used to is I don't care what color your skin is. And therefore I don't give you accolades for it either. You are not special. You are the same as me.
You know, most people who live in the inner city are also good, normal people. Apply "judge people by what they do, how they act.. not by much anything else" to each individual and you'll see that stereotypes get harder and harder to maintain.
No it is quite easy to see the sterotypes as soon as you leave the "good areas".

... our temperaments.
Temperament: " temperament broadly refers to consistent individual differences in behavior that are biologically based and are relatively independent of learning, system of values and attitudes "

What word is it that you think I didnt understand?
HAha.... it went right over your head.
It is best not to proclaim that fact

...Seriously guy, you must have been brought up really soft....
You really, really want to believe that saying this stupid shit will somehow make your metal problems seem normal. You fail again.
Like I said, soft.

You don't seem to realize this, but this is normal behavior for men ...
Like I said, you’re full of shit. Pretending you’re tough doesn’t normalize your psychotic declarations about wanting to kill all police in the country, or fantasizing about shooting people in the head. The fact that you have to try so hard leads me to believe that you have never so much as said a cross word to any man (or woman, or child) in your life.
LOL, I've shot more people than you've fucked, guy.
Oh shit. The internet gladiator thats afraid to come and see me claims he shot only 1 person. He probably shot himself in the ass.
Well, I got no plans to see Oakland anytime soon, but if you ever get over to Houston, let me know and I'll show you around. Be advised you won't be able to act like this in person though, that nonsense isn't tolerated.
"Well, I got no plans to see Oakland anytime soon,"

No one was ever expecting you to come to Oakland. You know better. So the next time you want to talk some shit that you are afraid to back up just remember this moment.
Remember what? A shit talker?

Guy, about twice a week some black guy goes off on me and tries to get all big and bad with me at work, and they get their asses thrown right out the door. They call me cracker and shit the whole time, but so what? They still get the boot, in spite of all their talking. One of the other guys there is a young black guy who is from a small town, and every time this shit happens, he ends up shaking his head at their antics, and asking rhetorically; "Why is it always my people?" He finds this sort of shit embarrassing, and I don't blame him.

I'm not taking a trip to see some racist troll but if you want to come here, that's fine. If you act right, I'll even feed you, that's how we do it here. If you behave like this though, you're going to wish you hadn't.
A is no racist. That sorry diversion is dead. Talking about white racism is not racist, it's truth. You tell the same old white racist story complete with the compliant black who agrees with you. If that's happening to you twice a week, you are the problem.
No, he's very racist and so are you.
Wrong. There is nothing racist about speaking the truth about white racism. You lose the argument when you try gaslighting.
What argument?
You and he are both racists and that's it.

That's not up for debate, it's a fact.
No, it's not a fact. It's your white fragility. Talking about what white people have actually done does not imply my inherent superiority based on my race.
Doesn't bother me any, I know what we did. And yeah, we were some savage motherfuckers..... way of the world, guy.
But I know what ya'll have done as well, and what many are continuing to do.
Got busy and didn't get my post finished in time...

I didn't say what was happening in 1965. That was the year I was born, obviously I knew nothing. I knew nothing in 1975, I was 10! You can believe that I say these folks got along well with others or not. They were suburban blacks. They came from large cities, but they were working at auto plants. And obviously not inner-city welfare recipients. They were not really different from us other than the color of their skin.
Rural conservative people are.... wait for it... conservative. We tend to judge people by what they do, how they act.. not by much anything else. When those folks came here, they had families...they went to work. Did their job... stopped by a bar and had a beer.. like everyone else. So they were accepted.
Medals, cookies??
I never asked for one. Me having black friends is due to them not being an asshole. No different than any other friend.
What you are not used to is I don't care what color your skin is. And therefore I don't give you accolades for it either. You are not special. You are the same as me.
You know, most people who live in the inner city are also good, normal people. Apply "judge people by what they do, how they act.. not by much anything else" to each individual and you'll see that stereotypes get harder and harder to maintain.
No it is quite easy to see the sterotypes as soon as you leave the "good areas".
Maybe you need to leave those areas a little more often and interact with real human beings on a level beyond putting up your windows and driving faster.

... our temperaments.

What word is it that you think I didnt understand?
HAha.... it went right over your head.
It is best not to proclaim that fact
So if it went over my head what is it that went over my head? Maybe you clowns should get an education.

" relatively independent of "

Relatively:

viewed in comparison with something else rather than absolutely

Last edited:
I grew up in Southern Indiana. Being born in 1965, the number of black people within 50 miles could be counted on one hand.
Not because they couldn't, but just like most rural areas in the Northern states...when blacks migrated here they didn't go to small towns.
The first black family I saw I was in junior high. There is a GM plant there, and some families out of NY and Detroit moved there when their plants closed. One of those families moved in our neighborhood. And started going to our church. As far as I knew, they had no issues here. I absolutely remember them being welcomed into the church. They had two children, one was a boy who was the same age as my middle brother. They became friends and he was at our house over the next several years 100's of times.
Then in high school a few more familes moved here and one boy fell into my group of friends and hung out till graduation.
Then we lived in a college town (Bloomington, IN) and there are of course significantly higher number of blacks there. To this day I have never once had a problem with any of them. Worked with them, friends with several of them... been to a few weddings..etc. etc. Black people here don't act any different than anyone else. And the crime committed by them are probably no higher/lower than other races here.
BUT... drive 45 minutes north to Indianapolis.... Whole - Other - Story. Drive 2 hours south to Louisville...same..2 and a half hours east to Cincy - same. In my book, according to 55 years of living - there are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks.
I have known suburban blacks most of my life, and I don't feel any different with them than any other race. PERIOD. Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
My absolute attitude towards black people are no different than anyone else... give me no reason not to like you... I am fine with you. In all things. Give me a reason not to like you - bye. Just like anyone else.
But if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.
And guess what? The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either.
Both don't deserve what they have, let alone more from my tax dollars.
If you have any interest or curiosity as to why things are the way they are and how they got to be that way this is a good read. The author Isabel Wilkerson is a Pulitzer Prize winner.

... Black people cant be racist. ....
You remember that you said that. Every time an injustice is done to a person of any race you remember that YOU made it happen. YOU are absolutely essential to the problem. I don't know why you hate black/white/hispanic/asian people so much, but you had better get your heart right before it's too late.

iamwhatiseem
I would hate to walk around with the giant boulder you carry around of your shoulders.

Say the person who says

iamwhatiseem
When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy. I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.

But then you also say this.

iamwhatiseem
The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either. Both don't deserve what they have, let alone more from my tax dollar

But when it came down it. The above didn't matter bcoz (in your own words) you made sure when your kids went to uni they were living in places that were as white as possible.

You have never been attacked by a black person
You have never been evicted by a black person
You have never had a black person deny your child the college of her choice.
You never had a black person deny me a bank loan.

Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in my life has had a Caucasian face attached to it.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

So, um, why is it exactly that you're afraid of black people?

Trust me you're kids saw more drugs, more sex and more debauchery in those uni dorms than they will ever see in any inner city you can take me to

iamwhatiseem
There are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks. if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.[

And

iamwhatiseem
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.

A ton of racial assumptions there but then I'm pretty sure you'll insist that you're not a white supremacist because a person like you who has never lived in the inner city is an expert on it. Right ?

Wrong.

When I think of the black inner city I think of the black mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

I think of the black kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

I think of the black elderly women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children, whether or not they are their own.

I think of the blk ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families.

So what black inner city are you talking about ?

Fact is - Black people really don't fk with whites and ain't itching for a chance to harm whites as much as whites think.

For one black men know that we will be severely punished for targeting whites, especially white females.

And you know what ?

When you say this

iamwhatiseem
When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy. I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.

This is more sexual in nature than criminal.

The idea of young black males bumping into your white daughter on a daily basis scared the hell out of you

And you couldn't allow that to happen.

Last edited:
Our crime rate is lower than yours and the racist teachings you were raised with is why you think as you do. You talk about not trusting blacks but we are the ones who keep getting fucked over by whites and whites like you can't understand how blacks can't trust you. Whites have a 400 year record of criminal behavior and you post this garbage.
bwwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa your crime rate is lower than ours..... you and everybody else knows thats a lie ! the fact that you feel obligated to blatantly lie about says how pathetic you are ...

iamwhatiseem
I would hate to walk around with the giant boulder you carry around of your shoulders.

Say the person who says

iamwhatiseem
I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.

iamwhatiseem
The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either. Both don't deserve what they have, let alone more from my tax dollar

But when it came down it. The above didn't matter bcoz (in your own words) you made sure when your kids went to uni they were living in places that were as white as possible.

Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in my life has had a Caucasian face attached to it.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Trust me you're kids saw more drugs, more sex and more debauchery in those uni dorms than they will ever see in any inner city you can take me to

iamwhatiseem
There are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks. if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.[

And

iamwhatiseem

A ton of racial assumptions there but then I'm pretty sure you'll insist that you're not a white supremacist because a person like you who has never lived in the inner city is an expert on it. Right ?

Wrong.

When I think of the black inner city I think of the black mothers trying to work two jobs to support their kids, without childcare, without adequate health care, having to choose between buying them clothes for school or paying a heating bill.

I think of the black kids who persevere against all odds, going to schools to learn and finding not enough textbooks, or buildings that are crumbling, and yet they still show up every day, hoping to fill their minds with knowledge.

I think of the black elderly women in public housing who look out for everyone’s children, whether or not they are their own.

I think of the blk ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families.

Fact is - Black people really don't fk with whites and ain't itching for a chance to harm whites as much as whites think.

For one black men know that we will be severely punished for targeting whites, especially white females.

And you know what ? YEAH I'M GONNA SAY IT !!

When you say this

I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.

The idea of young black males bumping into your white daughter on a daily basis scared the hell out of you

YEAHHHHHHH.... I SAID IT !! .......I SAID IT !

well i hate for you ....because there will always be white people you weak little pussy ...and that means your life will get no better ! baaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa !

... Black people cant be racist. ....
You remember that you said that. Every time an injustice is done to a person of any race you remember that YOU made it happen. YOU are absolutely essential to the problem. I don't know why you hate black/white/hispanic/asian people so much, but you had better get your heart right before it's too late.
I dont have to remember I said it. Its a fact that Blacks cannot be racist. Now if you can prove that fact is not truly a fact lets get to it. Most likely youre just going to go back to one liners. Thats your tell when you get put in your place.

I'm just one person so I am not essential to the problem nor did I create the problem. I dont know why you think I hate black/white/hispanic/asian people so much, but you had better get your shit straight and make some sense.

iamwhatiseem

Say the person who says

iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem

Tell me when I'm lying ?

iamwhatiseem

And

iamwhatiseem

Wrong.

When you say this

well i hate for you ....because there will always be white people you weak little pussy ...and that means your life will get no better ! baaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa !
Actually you whites are recessive and small in number. Even your fellow white supremacists are worried about the genetic annihilation you are looking at. Matter of fact thats definitely the primary reason for your hatred and racism. You die out wihout us and you die out with us. That must really suck for you. :)

iamwhatiseem

Say the person who says

iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem

Tell me when I'm lying ?

iamwhatiseem

And

iamwhatiseem

Wrong.

When you say this

I did not want my children in the apartments where a lot of blacks live...wait for it... they are crime ridden. Cops are there constantly. Every damn day on the news if there is a murder, a shooting.... guess where it is well over 90% of the time - in one of those complexes!! Over and over and over.
Also my kids didn't live in quads or unidorms. Oh hell no. I wasn't paying an absurd $7000 - $8000 a year for them to live in a tiny bedroom with a shared living area in party central. Nope. Not that either.
They got a real apartment. Cheaper since it was year round and soooo much safer and away from bad influences.
Now they are 25 and 30 years old.
Where my daughter lives there are several black people living there. It is a nice area, houses are well kept... I have no fear for her living around those black people because they are like everyone else there. They have jobs, they have families, they are perfectly well adjusted people.
I did what I did to keep my kids as safe as possible. Any parent not doing the same is not a good parent.

Last edited:
iamwhatiseem
I did not want my children in the apartments where a lot of blacks live...wait for it... they are crime ridden. Cops are there constantly.

Do you think the police are there to solve crime ?

iamwhatiseem
Every damn day on the news if there is a murder, a shooting.... guess where it is well over 90% of the time - in one of those complexes!! Over and over and over.

Who do you think controls the news ? Do you think white people control the news you see ? Or do you think black people control the news you see ?

iamwhatiseem
I did not want my children in the apartments where a lot of blacks live...wait for it... they are crime ridden. Cops are there constantly.

Do you think the police are there to solve crime ?

iamwhatiseem
Every damn day on the news if there is a murder, a shooting.... guess where it is well over 90% of the time - in one of those complexes!! Over and over and over.

Who do you think controls the news ? Do you think white people control the news you see ? Or do you think black people control the news you see ?
OMG - wow!!!.... never thought of that!! Of course!!.... all of those people murdered there sacrificed their lives for the cause!! They were paid to die!! Martyrs!! All just to make black people look bad.... wow... you are so fucking brilliant. You should go out on the road with Al, write books! Keep racism alive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back