My Little White Girl Not So White

How does one say "be wary of whites being prejudiced or racist" without pointing out they should be especially wary of whites?
If it causes someone to have a chip on their shoulders around whites, it will be their own fault for any negativity they feel toward them.
I dont have a chip on my shoulder around whites and I dont trust them.
Fair enough..of course..if I made that statement about blacks, being a white person--I can only guess your response--but I bet it would be pretty negative.

Do you have compete amnesia relative to American race relations? Things have not been the same in this matter relative to bacs and whites. Blacks are not the ones who enslaved whites then when slavery ended we made sure to make laws that still made it certain backs could not have the same rights as whites,. Then after that was done, we decide to hide our racism while still doing racist things but telling everybody how it is not racist even when it's apparent that's exactly what it is. I'm talking about real occurrences, not made up beliefs of the overly violent black by those who have killed he most and committed the most violence as a race in this nation. And so we are just to trust blindly because you say so.
Nah..trust is a choice..you'll decide when..if ever. I just think, to me, your choice is irrelevant. I believe that some blacks hold on the their resentments so long..and so hard, that they damage themselves--and that..is not on whites..or on history or on circumstance..that is on the individual--so decides his/her resentments are worth more to him/her..than freedom.

I really am color-blind..and many of my black friends tell me that that is not always a good thing..from their perspective.
Its not that I am holding onto resentments. Its more like not putting my hand over a fire because I am aware I will get burned. For the most part I simply ignore whites unless its dealing with business or an acquaintance I know. The whites that are close to me I dont view as white. I see them as exceptions to the rule. These white understand and accept me for my views. Some respectfully disagree while others agree.

Christ, there are days when you are dumber than a foot stool! You see an amazing black father as better than a good father and say your not a racist? Wanting to be an amazing black father is like trying to win second place moron!!

You have no idea what a good father even is.
Correct. I see an amazing Black father as much better than a good father. He is covering all the bases in educating his children. Why would I pretend there wasnt a vast majority of white people that hate them simply because they produce more melanin than they do? I think its silly not to be real with your kids. They are going to find out one way or the other and I want to make sure they hear it from me first.

Being a Black father is the greatest calling on the planet. I appreciate god everyday for giving me the opportunity to be a Black father. Too much negativity and lies have been spread about Black fathers despite the facts I see everyday. Its like falling from the sky and landing feet first. Its godlike.
It all depends on how you raise your children. If you raise them with a negative view if all white people, that's bad parenting. If you raise them to be aware of what kind if people they will face, without prejudice, that's good parenting.

Whites create the negative view we have of them. You need to begin understanding this. You seem to think whites are perfect and that if we dare complain about the shit whites do that's tantamount to jim crow. That's ignorance. Whites like you are the main ones that keeps t he races divided. These kids don't need us to teach them anything. They see and hear whites going on in the world just like we do. They have experience with whites and white racism just like we adults do. The truth you can't face is hat we as black never know where the racism is going to come from but whites like you want us to trust every white person while knowing and admitting it here yourself that you know there are whites still out there practicing racism. So then in your silly view we can't teach our children to be wary and that whites must earn your trust first. Because to you that's racist even as we see continuing white violence and harassment directed towards black people.

Pay attention.

Black Girl SCHOOLS Racist White Teacher

C
I'd be a Grand Wizard if I judged all black people by the way IM2 and Asclepias act. :badgrin:
I agree that IM2 treats all whites with distain

Nah, because I was father to a white stepson. So then you see you have made another silly assumption based on your own personal stupidity. I treat white racists with disdain. White racists are not all white people. Get it?
You call all whites who disagree with you racist. You call me racist but when asked to prove it, you just respond with another nasty post

Molly your comments prove your racism. I am 56 years old. I have worked with whites on projects that addressed issues in the black community. I know pretty much when a white person is a racist. Not every white person out there says the things you do. There are actually whites who can listen to the criticism blacks have relative to how white racism has impacted our communities without crying about lumping all whites into things or hating all whites and all of the myriad number of excuses and denials you have made during the time we have been in discussion. You seem to think that I have never interacted with whites in my life, but unfortunately for you, I have on many occasions to include a marriage. I asked questions and have been taught a lot of things about how whites do things relative to race and racism. During our time in conversation I have shown what you have said to other whites and they call you a racist. I mean you need to understand that when I told you from the beginning that I have spent 32 years professionally on issues pertaining to blacks and other non whites along with low to moderate income whites you needed to take the expertise I told you about seriously. But you didn't and that's your problem. Last you never criticize whites. I have not seen you post opposing opinion in any thread where whites are spewing racism. But you are real quick to enter threads trying to lecture and "disagree" with blacks.

I have never said anything racist. You can never show where I have. I don't give a shit how much you have interacted with whites, you do not know what it is like to be white any more than I know what it is like to be black. I do criticize whites. I hate white racists, I hate white criminals. If someone does something wrong they deserve to be punished, I don't care what race they are. I usually don't talk about the white racists on these post because you do a damn good job of belittling all whites who don't kiss your ass. If you have shown what I have said to other whites and they call me racist, they apparently don't know what the word means either. I have seen you call other whites racists when they dare to not go along with your negative views of whites.

It all depends on how you raise your children. If you raise them with a negative view if all white people, that's bad parenting. If you raise them to be aware of what kind if people they will face, without prejudice, that's good parenting.
How does one say "be wary of whites being prejudiced or racist" without pointing out they should be especially wary of whites?
If it causes someone to have a chip on their shoulders around whites, it will be their own fault for any negativity they feel toward them.
I dont have a chip on my shoulder around whites and I dont trust them.
Fair enough..of course..if I made that statement about blacks, being a white person--I can only guess your response--but I bet it would be pretty negative.
Depends on your reasons. I have at least 400 years of reasons with stories passed down to me by my elders. Then I have my own personal experiences with whites that confirm what my ancestors told me.

If you said something like that my negative response would at most be me laughing at you in astonishment since Blacks arent the ones that legalized chattel slavery and committed atrocities for the last 400 plus years in an attempt to keep whites down.
I guess I just don't ascribe motives to entire races..whites did not keep blacks down..some did..some did not..most took a pass on thinking about what to them..was the way it was. Entire nations of whites were against slavery, outlawed it and aggressively tried to stamp out the slave trade..with some notable success. Some whites died defending escaped slaves. Many, many whites were against chattel slavery..and in the end we fought a war over it. Some hundreds of thousands of whites died...over the issue. Did they have love in their hearts for Blacks? No..they probably did not. But they showed up anyway..because they knew it was wrong. Maybe that gets even more credit.

Many, many whites marched in the Civil Rights movement--and many of the Blacks of today don't give a shit.

One of the things that stands in the way of true racial equality..social, cultural as well as legal---is the unwillingness of some blacks to let go of their sense of victim hood and generically blaming of all whites for historical events. I personally will not accept blame for the events of the past. When someone confronts me with some white, male guilt trip..I usually laugh in their faces..because fools bring that out in me.

Do note that I said one of the things..there are others--mostly economic. Some societal...within the Black community--I'm sure you know all those--better than I..so I see no need to bring them all up. Mostly, it is all about time and the demographic changes coming to America. Assimilation is a dirty word..and it is also as inevitable as the tides. It affects all sides---I believe racial purity to be a vastly over-rated thing.

My one great argument with the BLM movement is that they were too limited in scope..the use of force by Law enforcement is out of hand..against all races--the cops need to be reined in--by making it a black and white issue..instead of a citizen against cop issue..a great opportunity was lost, IMO.

Last edited:
Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.

I don’t see the white racism in this story?

So you're admitting that passing IS somewhat of the Black American Dream then. Good for you. :clap2:

Nope. Not really means that it is not really a dream for blacks to pass as white.:clap2:
But "not really" implies that it's not categorically no, that the door is left open somewhat, and that it is sometimes. And don't even try to deny that it is sometimes, tons of blacks have passed, still pass, and still try to pass.
Not really means that most Blacks didnt try to pass regardless. Those that did hated themselves for being Black and found it easier to live by pretending they were white. Now here comes the kicker. It speaks volumes that the race that has all the benefits still has their members defecting to the Black race because even with the benefits you still suck in general. :laugh:
Most blacks didn't try to pass because they were too dark. Any black able to pass, passed, and still passes.

The only whites defecting to the black race are the fat ugly ones who can't get laid by a white guy. Because blacks like fat asses, you have to, it's almost all you've got. :cool:.
Nope. Give you an example. This guy could pass for being white but he tells everyone he is Black.

895fa449-c569-44d1-ac1b-de05db7d2589.jpg

Like people have never encountered someone that wants to be black.

I tell ya wut, one night , me and my black friend, that got high after school every day and hustled

up an extra lunch every day with money we got from hustling dime bags, were at the arcade.

The video arcade with pinball and a pool table, Foosball table, and video games.

So, we had just burned one, and were hanging outside the entrance.

Along comes this white-wanna-be-black boy who throws up a right hand in a funky configuration, and says "Yo Playa!" and charges in.

Holy crap, I actually fell to the ground laughing, and could not get up and neither could my friend. He's Like: "Help me up" I'm like: "I can't get up, wtf?" :badgrin: We were paralyzed by the funniness of his wiggerdom. For at least 6 minutes.

True story. Gravity kicked our asses that night.

:badgrin: PS: Fuck all you racist bastards. May your bile consume you.

Last edited:
Last night was an emotional night in our household and it got me to thinking about how truly fucked up white racism is. Right now I am raising a "somewhat" white 17yr old female child. Well she got her DNA results back and it turns out she is 11% Black. She ran into our bedroom with her tablet and showed us the results. She was prancing around reminding me that she had "told me so". She always thought she had some Black in her but I thought it was because she really wanted to be Black when she was younger. It made me feel good that she was so happy about it but then I thought to myself people were still going to assume she was white.

I don’t see the white racism in this story?
Thats because there was none directly. My daughter shouldnt even be worried about how much African she has in her. She is worried about this only because whites are so racist and say stuff around her that they wouldnt dare say around someone that they can tell is Black.

Last edited:
Nope. Not really means that it is not really a dream for blacks to pass as white.:clap2:
But "not really" implies that it's not categorically no, that the door is left open somewhat, and that it is sometimes. And don't even try to deny that it is sometimes, tons of blacks have passed, still pass, and still try to pass.
Not really means that most Blacks didnt try to pass regardless. Those that did hated themselves for being Black and found it easier to live by pretending they were white. Now here comes the kicker. It speaks volumes that the race that has all the benefits still has their members defecting to the Black race because even with the benefits you still suck in general. :laugh:
Most blacks didn't try to pass because they were too dark. Any black able to pass, passed, and still passes.

The only whites defecting to the black race are the fat ugly ones who can't get laid by a white guy. Because blacks like fat asses, you have to, it's almost all you've got. :cool:.
Nope. Give you an example. This guy could pass for being white but he tells everyone he is Black.

I tell ya wut, one night , me and my black friend, that got high after school every day and hustled

up an extra lunch every day with money we got from hustling dime bags, were at the arcade.

The video arcade with pinball and a pool table, Foosball table, and video games.

Along comes this white-wanna-be-black boy who throws up a right hand in a funky configuration, and says "Yo Playa!" and charges in.

Holy crap, I actually fell to the ground laughing, and could not get up and neither could my friend. He's Like: "Help me up" I'm like: "I can't get up, wtf?" :badgrin: We were paralyzed by the funniness of his wiggerdom. For at least 6 minutes.

Either you got drunk again too early or you are an idiot. The claim was that all Blacks would pass as white if they could you moron. :laugh:

Either you got drunk again too early or you are an idiot. The claim was that all Blacks would pass as white if they could you moron. :laugh:
Just what the hell is your problem with her being white? You said she was MAJORITY Swede and son that is some white ass folks. Another part you said was Italian. Okay, that's olive skin STILL WHITE.

She's not dark enough for your racist ass so your going to raise her to hate her color and YOU call that being an amazing dad? Who the fuck are you kidding? Honest to god your going to turn someone loose in the fuckin word that can't embrace what they see in the mirror. THAT you ignorant fuck is what a REAL dad does NOT this load of horse shit you defend!

Your going to teach that young woman to HATE what she is. And I hope you get a front row seat in hell for it.
Amazing dad? Nah, just another fuckin fool.

Just what the hell is your problem with her being white? You said she was MAJORITY Swede and son that is some white ass folks. Another part you said was Italian. Okay, that's olive skin STILL WHITE.

She's not dark enough for your racist ass so your going to raise her to hate her color and YOU call that being an amazing dad? Who the fuck are you kidding? Honest to god your going to turn someone loose in the fuckin word that can't embrace what they see in the mirror. THAT you ignorant fuck is what a REAL dad does NOT this load of horse shit you defend!

Your going to teach that young woman to HATE what she is. And I hope you get a front row seat in hell for it.
Amazing dad? Nah, just another fuckin fool.
Who told you I had a problem with her being white you retarded monkey? You seem to be triggered which is making you dumber than you normally are.

Correct. I see an amazing Black father as much better than a good father. He is covering all the bases in educating his children. Why would I pretend there wasnt a vast majority of white people that hate them simply because they produce more melanin than they do? I think its silly not to be real with your kids. They are going to find out one way or the other and I want to make sure they hear it from me first.

Being a Black father is the greatest calling on the planet. I appreciate god everyday for giving me the opportunity to be a Black father. Too much negativity and lies have been spread about Black fathers despite the facts I see everyday. Its like falling from the sky and landing feet first. Its godlike.

Whites create the negative view we have of them. You need to begin understanding this. You seem to think whites are perfect and that if we dare complain about the shit whites do that's tantamount to jim crow. That's ignorance. Whites like you are the main ones that keeps t he races divided. These kids don't need us to teach them anything. They see and hear whites going on in the world just like we do. They have experience with whites and white racism just like we adults do. The truth you can't face is hat we as black never know where the racism is going to come from but whites like you want us to trust every white person while knowing and admitting it here yourself that you know there are whites still out there practicing racism. So then in your silly view we can't teach our children to be wary and that whites must earn your trust first. Because to you that's racist even as we see continuing white violence and harassment directed towards black people.

Pay attention.

C
I'd be a Grand Wizard if I judged all black people by the way IM2 and Asclepias act. :badgrin:

Nah, because I was father to a white stepson. So then you see you have made another silly assumption based on your own personal stupidity. I treat white racists with disdain. White racists are not all white people. Get it?
You call all whites who disagree with you racist. You call me racist but when asked to prove it, you just respond with another nasty post

Molly your comments prove your racism. I am 56 years old. I have worked with whites on projects that addressed issues in the black community. I know pretty much when a white person is a racist. Not every white person out there says the things you do. There are actually whites who can listen to the criticism blacks have relative to how white racism has impacted our communities without crying about lumping all whites into things or hating all whites and all of the myriad number of excuses and denials you have made during the time we have been in discussion. You seem to think that I have never interacted with whites in my life, but unfortunately for you, I have on many occasions to include a marriage. I asked questions and have been taught a lot of things about how whites do things relative to race and racism. During our time in conversation I have shown what you have said to other whites and they call you a racist. I mean you need to understand that when I told you from the beginning that I have spent 32 years professionally on issues pertaining to blacks and other non whites along with low to moderate income whites you needed to take the expertise I told you about seriously. But you didn't and that's your problem. Last you never criticize whites. I have not seen you post opposing opinion in any thread where whites are spewing racism. But you are real quick to enter threads trying to lecture and "disagree" with blacks.

I have never said anything racist. You can never show where I have. I don't give a shit how much you have interacted with whites, you do not know what it is like to be white any more than I know what it is like to be black. I do criticize whites. I hate white racists, I hate white criminals. If someone does something wrong they deserve to be punished, I don't care what race they are. I usually don't talk about the white racists on these post because you do a damn good job of belittling all whites who don't kiss your ass. If you have shown what I have said to other whites and they call me racist, they apparently don't know what the word means either. I have seen you call other whites racists when they dare to not go along with your negative views of whites.

Your you don't know what it's like to be white shit makes me laugh out loud. :badgrin:

Well I do know more about whites than you do about blacks. That's what we blacks have to do to survive. Whites don't have to learn about blacks to do so. And yes, you are a racist. And no I have not called people racists for disagreeing with me, I call people racists after reading pages of racism posted by the same people. I have not seen you criticize one white person in these threads for things they have said that have been overtly racist by definition and not by imagination.. Like I said and for the millionth time not all whites think like you guys in here. Not all whites think we are blaming them for all the sins of whitey just because we talk to them about white racism, what it has done and how whites have benefitted and continue doing so. Racist conservative whites do. And there are conservative whites who are not racist, so herein lies your problem Molly. You don't seem to understand how many whites I have had discussions, meetings seminars, working groups, committees, lunches and projects with pertaining to the issue of race. I do think whites can tell me when they see or read stuff from a white racist Molly. You refuse to understand at no one white today will EVER admit to being a racist no matter what comes out of their mouths or what their actions. Racism is not just using slurs Molly. You need to learn that.

So it's pretty simple Molly. If you are not a racist stop saying the same things racists say. Like you are only being called a racist because you disagree with me. Or why do you have such a problem with whites not being able to use the N word if you aren't a racist? You can disagree all you want but you haven't lived in the black community nor advocated for things to help the black community to be disagreeing with me about anything. And the reasons you give for problems that exist in the black community come directly from the white racist playbook. I don't talk about white racism because I am mad that I failed. I am retired and did so at 52. Ain't you in your 60's right? Still working? I own my home. I own my ride an SUV 2010 Jeep that I bough in 2012 and paid for with cash money.. Where have I failed? I have a degree and post grad also. So where have I failed? I don't hate or blame all white people for a damn thing. I was married to a white lady and was step dad to a white child. I talk about racist law and policy that whites have benefitted from. All whites didn't make those laws or policies. But those laws and policies were made and all whites have benefited from them. So where is my black KKK style racism?. You have recited the ten commandments if white racist comebacks and denials in our conversations..So if you are not a racist, then stop saying the same things racists do.

Last edited:

No, the claim is that any black able to pass, passes. Of course lots of blacks can’t pass, they’re too brown.

If someone was only 11% white, they probably won't identify as white. Why would someone identify as black being only 11%?
Thats true. Not many people want to be white. I personally cant think of one reason to want to be white.

Being Black is amazing. Thats why everyone emulates and steals from our culture.
I think you should be and identify with who you really are and not try to fit in as someone you arent
If most people thought like you Elvis Presley would not have been so famous.

You know, Elvis liked to study the old negro spirituals. He always used to go to a church and play for an hour or two after a concert.

That is something that I think needs to be preserved in American heritage. This younger generation doesn't care, either. I'm afraid it's going to disappear, and that's a damn shame.
What needs to be preserved? Old Negro spirituals? They are preserved.

Oh? How many do you know?

Pay attention.

C

Your you don't know what it's like to be white shit makes me laugh out loud. :badgrin:

Well I do know more about whites than you do about blacks. That's what we blacks have to do to survive. Whites don't have to learn about blacks to do so. And yes, you are a racist. And no I have not called people racists for disagreeing with me, I call people racists after reading pages of racism posted by the same people. I have not seen you criticize one white person in these threads for things they have said that have been overtly racist by definition and not by imagination.. Like I said and for the millionth time not all whites think like you guys in here. Not all whites think we are blaming them for all the sins of whitey just because we talk to them about white racism, what it has done and how whites have benefitted and continue doing so. Racist conservative whites do. And there are conservative whites who are not racist, so herein lies your problem Molly. You don't seem to understand how many whites I have had discussions, meetings seminars, working groups, committees, lunches and projects with pertaining to the issue of race. I do think whites can tell me when they see or read stuff from a white racist Molly. You refuse to understand at no one white today will EVER admit to being a racist no matter what comes out of their mouths or what their actions. Racism is not just using slurs Molly. You need to learn that.

So it's pretty simple Molly. If you are not a racist stop saying the same things racists say. Like you are only being called a racist because you disagree with me. Or why do you have such a problem with whites not being able to use the N word if you aren't a racist? You can disagree all you want but you haven't lived in the black community nor advocated for things to help the black community to be disagreeing with me about anything. And the reasons you give for problems that exist in the black community come directly from the white racist playbook. I don't talk about white racism because I am mad that I failed. I am retired and did so at 52. Ain't you in your 60's right? Still working? I own my home. I own my ride an SUV 2010 Jeep that I bough in 2012 and paid for with cash money.. Where have I failed? I have a degree and post grad also. So where have I failed? I don't hate or blame all white people for a damn thing. I was married to a white lady and was step dad to a white child. I talk about racist law and policy that whites have benefitted from. All whites didn't make those laws or policies. But those laws and policies were made and all whites have benefited from them. So where is my black KKK style racism?. You have recited the ten commandments if white racist comebacks and denials in our conversations..So if you are not a racist, then stop saying the same things racists do.

What a load of more bullshit.you can't even tell me how I have said what all racists say. The racists assholes on these threads don't deserve recognition. It appears they aren't happy enough in their own life that they feel the need to degrade black people. I do not condone that behavior, but not addressing them does not make me racist.

Thats true. Not many people want to be white. I personally cant think of one reason to want to be white.

Being Black is amazing. Thats why everyone emulates and steals from our culture.
I think you should be and identify with who you really are and not try to fit in as someone you arent

You know, Elvis liked to study the old negro spirituals. He always used to go to a church and play for an hour or two after a concert.

That is something that I think needs to be preserved in American heritage. This younger generation doesn't care, either. I'm afraid it's going to disappear, and that's a damn shame.

I dont keep count. I just know for the first 10 years of my life my grandmother sung about a million of them everyday.

I dont keep count. I just know for the first 10 years of my life my grandmother sung about a million of them everyday.

Do you remember them all?

Only her favorites.

Only her favorites.

You should at least record what you know. I'm telling you, that is piece of America that is slipping away and no one seems to care.

Only her favorites.

You should at least record what you know. I'm telling you, that is piece of America that is slipping away and no one seems to care.
I dont have to record it because I find them on youtube all the time. Not only that but they are handed down through oral traditions in our family. Looks like other Blacks continue to do the same.

Forum List

Back