My opinion, what do you think

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
With the trade agreement being done. They say it will help mexico. So if the mexican people, start doing better and start to live a better life, they have Trump to thank for that.
Now here in the United States, mexican workers have all the work they need. They don't need welfare and can provide for their family. Thanks to Trump.
Now, mexicans most of them anyway have close families. When they talk to their relatives in mexico and they are doing better, and so are they. Thanks to Trump.
Now we also have what the democrats did last week. Totally ruined a good, respectable man and his entire family. All because you didn't get your way and you hate Trump.
With all that being said. Liberals might regret giving illegals the right to vote in our elections. I may be thanking liberals next month.
Oh, and also. Mexicans love their families and children, they weren't raised that a baby is expendable. Lol, i believe what could happen, couldn't happen to better deserving people.

With the trade agreement being done. They say it will help mexico. So if the mexican people, start doing better and start to live a better life, they have Trump to thank for that.
Now here in the United States, mexican workers have all the work they need. They don't need welfare and can provide for their family. Thanks to Trump.
Now, mexicans most of them anyway have close families. When they talk to their relatives in mexico and they are doing better, and so are they. Thanks to Trump.
Now we also have what the democrats did last week. Totally ruined a good, respectable man and his entire family. All because you didn't get your way and you hate Trump.
With all that being said. Liberals might regret giving illegals the right to vote in our elections. I may be thanking liberals next month.
Oh, and also. Mexicans love their families and children, they weren't raised that a baby is expendable. Lol, i believe what could happen, couldn't happen to better deserving people.
dude, remember this, the hispanics who are here legally, love trump. don't lose sleep on fake news about hispanic votes.

dude, remember this, the hispanics who are here legally, love trump. don't lose sleep on fake news about hispanic votes.
My old Gardner, a legal immigrant from Mexico, is more conservative than I am. I know a couple of dozen first generation immigrants, all of them Center to Right politically.

My old Gardner, a legal immigrant from Mexico, is more conservative than I am. I know a couple of dozen first generation immigrants, all of them Center to Right politically.
It's my neighbor and her family all hispanic, all for trump. And the father of my neighbor told me that everyone of his friends are trump lovers. He fking loves trump. Like me thinks him the genius.

As a legal immigrant myself, I must say I'm exceedingly conservative when it comes to all things except condiments.

1. Lock-up all employers that knowingly hire illegals.
2. Cancel all worker VISA's.
3. Deport all immigrants that came here after 1970.

As a legal immigrant myself, I must say I'm exceedingly conservative when it comes to all things except condiments.

STFU immigrant.

STFU immigrant.
didn't see that one coming not.

STFU immigrant.

I'm sick and tired of the Johnny-come-lately that think they have an opinion that matters. Or, they have a right to express their stupid opinion.

STFU immigrant.

I'm sick and tired of the Johnny-come-lately that think they have an opinion that matters. Or, they have a right to express their stupid opinion.
That's why you voted for Hillary.

STFU immigrant.

ahhhh does the wittle boi have issues having to hear from others who don't agweee wif him? :itsok:

STFU immigrant.

ahhhh does the wittle boi have issues having to hear from others who don't agweee wif him? :itsok:

As long as the individual has some sort of intelligent retort. Immigrants have no right to retort.

STFU immigrant.

As long as the individual has some sort of intelligent retort. Immigrants have no right to retort.
Swastika boy is upset.

Forum List

Back