Myanmar Is Starving Rohingya Muslims Out of Their Villages: Reports

I do have a problem with man's inhumanity to man.

Shame you don't have a problem with the rape and murder of children.

And want to blame Islam for your indifference.
Shame on you for not facing the reality of Islam. Wonder baby.

Shame on you for supporting genocide.
Shame on you for supporting the rape and murder of children.

Just another asshole religious bigot who thinks its okay for countries to kill their unwanted peoples- Jews, Armenians, Christians, Muslims.

That is a lie you keep pushing to avoid the subject. That subject is that Myanmar wants them out. They have a chance to leave peacefully. If they stay they are responsible for whatever happens. I know that makes you cry, but reality can do that to the emasculated idiots.

They have a chance to leave peacefully? Really? Can you describe to me the peacefullness of being burned alive in your home? Of being shot in the back as you are fleeing? Of having your baby thrown into a fire?

You and I have very different ideas of "peacefully".
Ask these people
Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam" 2018.02.10 (Mali)
Five civilians are shredded by Islamist shrapnel. 2018.02.10 (Pakistan)
A Shiite trader is gunned down at his dairy shop by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi. 2018.02.09 (Libya)
Islamists plant two bombs at a rival mosque, killing two. 2018.02.07 (Syria)
A woman is stoned to death for adultery. 2018.02.06 (Somalia)
Three people are shot to death by Islamists near a university. 2018.02.05 (Israel)
A 29-year-old father of four is stabbed to death by an Arab terrorist.

Oh my...those events elsewhere in the world must surely justify the slaughter of thousands of Rohinga, the beheading of their children, burning them alive and throwing babies into fires, gang banging women and young girls as they are "allowed" to "peacefully" leave their homeland.

(sarcasm alert)

You all seem to have a problem with man's inhumanity to man. Grow the fuck up and look at what Islam says.

Just another asshole religious bigot who thinks its okay for countries to kill their unwanted peoples- Jews, Armenians, Christians, Muslims.

That is a lie you keep pushing to avoid the subject. That subject is that Myanmar wants them out. They have a chance to leave peacefully. If they stay they are responsible for whatever happens. I know that makes you cry, but reality can do that to the emasculated idiots.

That is what Hitler said about the Jews.
Germany did not let Jews leave.

They did in the beginning. But no country would take them.

And like the Jews...Myanmar has been keeping many of the Rohinga in concentration camps.

So many similarities...including you.

They have a chance to leave peacefully? Really? Can you describe to me the peacefullness of being burned alive in your home? Of being shot in the back as you are fleeing? Of having your baby thrown into a fire?

Ask these people
A Shiite trader is gunned down at his dairy shop by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi. 2018.02.09 (Libya)
Three people are shot to death by Islamists near a university. 2018.02.05 (Israel)

Oh my...those events elsewhere in the world must surely justify the slaughter of thousands of Rohinga, the beheading of their children, burning them alive and throwing babies into fires, gang banging women and young girls as they are "allowed" to "peacefully" leave their homeland.

(sarcasm alert)
I have never seen you so upset about Nigeria, Libya, Iraq, India, Pakistan, and other countries including Thailand where this happens with regularity to Christians. Is it because they do not fight back, could be.

Ask these people

(sarcasm alert)
I have never seen you so upset about Nigeria, Libya, Iraq, India, Pakistan, and other countries including Thailand where this happens with regularity to Christians. Is it because they do not fight back, could be.

I have never seen people say the things they have said in this thread about other atrocities. Applauding it. Defending it. This low is a first.

Defending genocide!!!

Defending a country's RIGHT to commit GENOCIDE!

Defending a country's RIGHT to throw babies into a fire...to decapitate CHILDREN....to shoot fleeing civilians as they run....to gang rape women and girl children. You defend their right to do that.

And it isn't the least bit abhorant to you.

Unbelievable.

And like the Jews...Myanmar has been keeping many of the Rohinga in concentration camps.

No matter what you make of the messenger Muslims have worn out their welcome.

Ask these people

(sarcasm alert)
Do you need a PhD to realize how fucked up in the head Liberals are?
Wait until they start comparing a White Man holding a gun to Islam slaughtering millions.

Ask these people

(sarcasm alert)
Do you need a PhD to realize how fucked up in the head Liberals are?
Wait until they start comparing a White Man holding a gun to Islam slaughtering millions.

No.

What's fucked up isn't liberals.

It's anyone who defends genocide. THAT is seriously fucked up.

Ask these people

(sarcasm alert)

I have never seen people say the things they have said in this thread about other atrocities. Applauding it. Defending it. This low is a first.

Defending genocide!!!

Defending a country's RIGHT to throw babies into a fire...to decapitate CHILDREN....to shoot fleeing civilians as they run....to gang rape women and girl children. You defend their right to do that.

Unbelievable.
I said to defend itself, not how it went about it. You just have to try an insult someone who disagrees with your lip service for Islam.

So did Hitler

So did Hitler
The Jews never attacked the Germans.

*Coyote is changing the subject and making Islam a wicked victim of the new Nazis who now are also Buddhists.

Ask these people

(sarcasm alert)

Defending genocide!!!

Unbelievable.
I said to defend itself, not how it went about it. You just have to try an insult someone who disagrees with your lip service for Islam.

Liar.

I am not defending that. I am defending the right of that country to do what it wishes to do. If it was not Muslims would anyone care?

In August of last year the Muslims declared jihad on the people of Myanmar. In a coordinated attack 30 police stations were attacked by Muslims and 71 people were killed.

Then the people of Myanmar did their own declaration. Once is enough. They gotta go.

At least 71 killed in Myanmar as Rohingya insurgents stage major...

They did not declare "jihad".

Read up on the history of the country since independence, as well as Myanmar's well documented human rights abuses to their ethnic minorities.

Gee. A couple of hundred Rohinga seperatists stage an attack on POLICE stations. Therefore according to you they have a right to kill thousands of Rohinga civilians, throw babies into fires, decapitate their children, shoot them in the backs as they are fleeing and gang rape their women...sending some 800,000 people fleeing.

And you guys pretend to be civilized.

Simple, move them to another location where it is already Muslim friendly area as those Buddhist have determined they aren't willing to be slaughter by Islamist anymore.

Ask these people

(sarcasm alert)

Defending genocide!!!

Unbelievable.

Liar.

I am not defending that. I am defending the right of that country to do what it wishes to do. If it was not Muslims would anyone care?
You are the liar.

Forum List

Back