NAACP Leader: ‘It Really Doesn’t Matter If He Had a Gun’

Having a gun in a open carry state isnt a crime

Unless you're black
Shitforbrains thinks felons can have guns.
Thanks for validating the left are morons, moron.

Having a gun isnt a reason to shoot someone in an open carry state
If you're trying to make the case that white policemen are racist, this isn't a good example to use.

I didnt mention race...I said having a gun isnt a reason to shoot someone in an open carry state. Am I typing in WingDings and you guys cant understand?
Is this in WingDings?

"Having a gun in a open carry state isnt a crime

Unless you're black"

IOW, you DID mention race.

Oh right, I did....But I didnt mention white people at all. Sorry guy

Having a gun in a open carry state isnt a crime

Unless you're black

If you're trying to make the case that white policemen are racist, this isn't a good example to use.

I didnt mention race...I said having a gun isnt a reason to shoot someone in an open carry state. Am I typing in WingDings and you guys cant understand?
Is this in WingDings?

Unless you're black"

Of course he did, race baiters do that.

Almost twice as many whites than blacks have been killed by cops in 2016-to-date but you primarily only hear about the black deaths. In every month, 2016-to-date, more unarmed white people have been killed by cops than unarmed blacks but you only hear about the black deaths. Nothing racist hear, no agenda, move along. smh

Yes, some cops abuse their authority. Yes, some cops are racist. Yes, sometimes cops shoot the wrong people.

Given all of the above, what is the smart thing to do when a cop tells you to do something?

A. Do it exactly the way he/she told you to do it.
B. Ignore what he/she said.
C. Give him/her an attitude about it.
D. Attack him/her.

Is this in WingDings?

Unless you're black"

When I say black of course white people hear themselves mentioned. Boo hoo!

Yes, some cops abuse their authority. Yes, some cops are racist. Yes, sometimes cops shoot the wrong people.

Given all of the above, what is the smart thing to do when a cop tells you to do something?

A. Do it exactly the way he/she told you to do it.
B. Ignore what he/she said.
C. Give him/her an attitude about it.
D. Attack him/her.
E. Continue to shoot dumbass Democrat criminals.:dance:

Is this in WingDings?

Unless you're black"

This is true. Technically, you did not accuse white cops of racism. You do understand, though, how that conclusion is easily drawn.

Tell me how else you could mean that, given that in this case the shooter and the target are of the same racial classification. IOW, do you think black cops are prejudiced against black people? If this is not a racist cop killing an unarmed black person, why the rioting?

Is this in WingDings?

Unless you're black"

:lol: What's a matter? No response to the rest of my post? Look it up, dumbass. Blacks are screaming "racism!!!" while the truth is that in 2016-to-date whites have been killed by cops nearly 2-to-1.

Is this in WingDings?

Unless you're black"

This is true. Technically, you did not accuse white cops of racism. You do understand, though, how that conclusion is easily drawn.

Yeah I do, by throwing yourself on the victim alter and claiming I said something I never did. Technically you told me you are a racist. You see, technically you didnt but you do understand, though, how that conclusion is easily drawn

Tell me how else you could mean that, given that in this case the shooter and the target are of the same racial classification. IOW, do you think black cops are prejudiced against black people? If this is not a racist cop killing an unarmed black person, why the rioting?

The system is prejudiced against blacks yes.

Because people are tired of police shootings then hiding the video while holding public smear updates on the victim

Is this in WingDings?

Unless you're black"

:lol: What's a matter? No response to the rest of my post? Look it up, dumbass. Blacks are screaming "racism!!!" while the truth is that in 2016-to-date whites have been killed by cops nearly 2-to-1.

No I dont respond to silly shit. Dont like it? Theres the door.

Is this in WingDings?

Unless you're black"

CC always takes the most dumbass position possible on every issue then spends his time building strawmen to knock over. You're wasting your time. He is a troll.

Is this in WingDings?

Unless you're black"

It's better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

The Counted: people killed by police in the United States – interactive

Nearly double whites killed by cops than blacks, 2016-to-date.

Every month, 2016-to-date, more unarmed whites than unarmed blacks killed by cops.

How many 'unarmed white killed by cops' stories do YOU hear about?

Is this in WingDings?

Unless you're black"

It's better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Every month, 2016-to-date, more unarmed whites than unarmed blacks killed by cops.

What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Go to the link and educate yourself.

What does this mean?

Does the link include the point you are trying to make?

What does this mean?

Yeah that's right. Keep ducking and dodging.

Shoo.

What does this mean?

Yeah that's right. Keep ducking and dodging.

Shoo.

I'm asking for your point and you're crying about it? So we are right back where we started...you crying victim.

Forum List

Back