NAACP Leader: ‘It Really Doesn’t Matter If He Had a Gun’

It's better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

The Counted: people killed by police in the United States – interactive

Nearly double whites killed by cops than blacks, 2016-to-date.

Every month, 2016-to-date, more unarmed whites than unarmed blacks killed by cops.

How many 'unarmed white killed by cops' stories do YOU hear about?

What does this mean?

Go to the link and educate yourself.

Does the link include the point you are trying to make?

Yeah that's right. Keep ducking and dodging.

Shoo.

I'm asking for your point and you're crying about it? So we are right back where we started...you crying victim.

Blacks are screaming that cops are killing them based on race. The reality is that twice as many whites than blacks have been killed by cops, more unarmed whites than blacks have been killed by cops in 2016. How are the cops killing more whites than blacks racist against blacks? Playing your race card ... how many whites killed by cops stories do you hear about? How about whites rioting over these shootings? Cops must be racist against whites because they're killing them 2-to-1?

What does this mean?

Shoo.

I'm asking for your point and you're crying about it? So we are right back where we started...you crying victim.

Blacks are screaming that cops are killing them based on race. The reality is that twice as many whites than blacks have been killed by cops, more unarmed whites than blacks have been killed by cops in 2016. How are the cops killing more whites than blacks racist against blacks? Playing your race card ... how many whites killed by cops stories do you hear about? How about whites rioting over these shootings? Cops must be racist against whites because they're killing them 2-to-1?

So you think whites and blacks are the same percentage of the population? Please tell me that so I can have a good hardy har har to start my day

If you're trying to make the case that white policemen are racist, this isn't a good example to use.

I didnt mention race...I said having a gun isnt a reason to shoot someone in an open carry state. Am I typing in WingDings and you guys cant understand?
Is this in WingDings?

"Having a gun in a open carry state isnt a crime

Unless you're black"

IOW, you DID mention race.

Oh right, I did....But I didnt mention white people at all. Sorry guy
This is true. Technically, you did not accuse white cops of racism. You do understand, though, how that conclusion is easily drawn.

Yeah I do, by throwing yourself on the victim alter and claiming I said something I never did. Technically you told me you are a racist. You see, technically you didnt but you do understand, though, how that conclusion is easily drawn

That's rather dumb and sophomoric, given I never claimed victim status. Instead, I pointed out that yelling "racism" in this case makes no sense, since the cop and the victim share the same racial classification.

Tell me how else you could mean that, given that in this case the shooter and the target are of the same racial classification. IOW, do you think black cops are prejudiced against black people? If this is not a racist cop killing an unarmed black person, why the rioting?

The system is prejudiced against blacks yes.

It looks to me like things are broken on multiple fronts. You say black men are unfairly harassed, you may be right. I'm not a black man, so I have no direct experience with that. On the other hand, young black men commit violent crimes at a much higher rate than their representation in society would suggest. In a perfect world, profiling wouldn't be necessary, but this is not a perfect world. Why do you think they always look for a single white man in his thirties when a serial killer is on the loose? It's not because Shaniqua is known for killing white gay men and keeping their body parts in her freezer, it's because most serial killers turn out to be single white men in their thirties (approximate age of course).

Because people are tired of police shootings then hiding the video while holding public smear updates on the victim
Openness is a good thing, and if there is video evidence of a violent confrontation with a cop, it should ultimately be made available, yes. OTOH, cops are people too and due the same presumption of innocence the rest of us have. When a person goes on trial for murder, the evidence is never totally released to the public before hand because the jury will inevitably be tainted. The same applies to a cop facing an investigation for a shooting.

Any time a person is killed, a rush to judgement is almost always fatally flawed and you get situations like Charlotte, where people are yelling "racism", "whites are devils", rioting, destroying property and assaulting people when the cop shared racial classification with the victim.

Conservatives have been fighting for years for their right to openly carry

They march through Target and local fast food restaurants proudly displaying their AR-15s. They show up in Little League parking lots and march around with their weapon proudly slung on their shoulder

What is so wrong with a black man openly carrying a gun? Does he deserve to be shot for it while a white NRA member just shouts about his second amendment rights?

That's rather dumb and sophomoric, given I never claimed victim status. Instead, I pointed out that yelling "racism" in this case makes no sense, since the cop and the victim share the same racial classification.

I agree and thats why no one yelled "Racism" yet you still saw it somehow...and gave a explanation for your assumption as if assuming is ok when you can explain it lol

You say black men are unfairly harassed, you may be right. I'm not a black man, so I have no direct experience with that. On the other hand, young black men commit violent crimes at a much higher rate than their representation in society would suggest. In a perfect world, profiling wouldn't be necessary, but this is not a perfect world. Why do you think they always look for a single white man in his thirties when a serial killer is on the loose? It's not because Shaniqua is known for killing white gay men and keeping their body parts in her freezer, it's because most serial killers turn out to be single white men in their thirties (approximate age of course).

And we make it full circle again where someone claims they dont know if there is bias and then provide an excuse for the bias they claim they dont know is occurring. At least you prettied it up by saying you dont know. :afro:

Openness is a good thing, and if there is video evidence of a violent confrontation with a cop, it should ultimately be made available, yes. OTOH, cops are people too and due the same presumption of innocence the rest of us have.

Save that speech when we arent talking about a dead person in the street because they werent afforded the same presumption of innocence. I said they are hiding the tape and smearing the victim.

Any time a person is killed, a rush to judgement is almost always fatally flawed and you get situations like Charlotte, where people are yelling "racism", "whites are devils", rioting, destroying property and assaulting people when the cop shared racial classification with the victim

I understand how upsetting that must be but do you know whats more upsetting than someone somewhere saying something? Being shot...thats worse.

They march through Target and local fast food restaurants proudly displaying their AR-15s. They show up in Little League parking lots and march around with their weapon proudly slung on their shoulder

What is so wrong with a black man openly carrying a gun? Does he deserve to be shot for it while a white NRA member just shouts about his second amendment rights?
If a cop draws his/her weapon on you and tells you to put down the gun you are openly carrying, what is the smart thing to do?

A. Put down the gun you are openly carrying and let the lawyers get you a big payday.
B. Ignore the cop entirely.
C. Attack the cop.

I agree and thats why no one yelled "Racism" yet you still saw it somehow...and gave a explanation for your assumption as if assuming is ok when you can explain it lol

You say black men are unfairly harassed, you may be right. I'm not a black man, so I have no direct experience with that. On the other hand, young black men commit violent crimes at a much higher rate than their representation in society would suggest. In a perfect world, profiling wouldn't be necessary, but this is not a perfect world. Why do you think they always look for a single white man in his thirties when a serial killer is on the loose? It's not because Shaniqua is known for killing white gay men and keeping their body parts in her freezer, it's because most serial killers turn out to be single white men in their thirties (approximate age of course).

And we make it full circle again where someone claims they dont know if there is bias and then provide an excuse for the bias they claim they dont know is occurring. At least you prettied it up by saying you dont know. :afro:

I'm giving you the presumption of being correct. Now, do you or do you not agree that young black men commit violent crimes at a much higher rate than their representation in the population would suggest, and do you claim that profiling, as in the case of serial killers, is wrong?

Openness is a good thing, and if there is video evidence of a violent confrontation with a cop, it should ultimately be made available, yes. OTOH, cops are people too and due the same presumption of innocence the rest of us have.

Save that speech when we arent talking about a dead person in the street because they werent afforded the same presumption of innocence. I said they are hiding the tape and smearing the victim.

The only way that's credible is if they are certain it can never be proven that's what they did. Now, if the dead person in the street has assaulted the police officer, he has given up the presumption of innocence. Like I said elsewhere, do what the cop says and let the lawyers get you a big payday if they were wrong. They are as human as everyone else is.

Any time a person is killed, a rush to judgement is almost always fatally flawed and you get situations like Charlotte, where people are yelling "racism", "whites are devils", rioting, destroying property and assaulting people when the cop shared racial classification with the victim

I understand how upsetting that must be but do you know whats more upsetting than someone somewhere saying something? Being shot...thats worse.
All I can say is the rioters don't generate a lot of sympathy when they claim racism as the cause of their riots and the dead black person was shot by a black cop.

If a cop draws his/her weapon on you and tells you to put down the gun you are openly carrying, what is the smart thing to do?

A. Put down the gun you are openly carrying and let the lawyers get you a big payday.
B. Ignore the cop entirely.
C. Attack the cop.

Yet in these cases where blacks are protesting, nobody drew on the police officers. Most were not even armed

NC is an open carry state.
Shitforbrains thinks open carry means you can walk around with a gun in your hand. What a pathetic retard.

So the cops should have shot this butterface?

Open-Carry.jpg
If she was in the process of being detained and refused to drop the gun when ordered to do so, then yes, shoot her in the face.

I'm giving you the presumption of being correct. Now, do you or do you not agree that young black men commit violent crimes at a much higher rate than their representation in the population would suggest, and do you claim that profiling, as in the case of serial killers, is wrong?

Yes they do and when you profile someone you come to a conclusion across the board. Thats what they are doing they are judging based on nothing but the skin color and taking action. When they profile whites they take no action...its an idea. Do you see I keep talking about actions and you're talking about thought without action.

Thats the diff

The only way that's credible is if they are certain it can never be proven that's what they did. Now, if the dead person in the street has assaulted the police officer, he has given up the presumption of innocence. Like I said elsewhere, do what the cop says and let the lawyers get you a big payday if they were wrong. They are as human as everyone else is.

As you can see, its hard to go to a lawyer when a cop has already blown your head off but thanks for the advice.

All I can say is the rioters don't generate a lot of sympathy when they claim racism as the cause of their riots and the dead black person was shot by a black cop.

So you JUST lost sympathy for the protests thats been going on for 3 years because of this case? Or is this the newest example you're using to justify not having sympathy from the start. I bet I can guess which one it is.

Shoo.

So you think whites and blacks are the same percentage of the population? Please tell me that so I can have a good hardy har har to start my day
Wait? So when we point out that percentage wise more blacks kill people then whites do, when we point out that more blacks commit violent crimes by a staggering amount, those don't matter all that matters is raw numbers? But now you want the percentage to matter?

Ok lets play your game percentage wise how does the death of blacks at the hand of cops compare to the percentage of violent crimes committed by blacks over all?

Because when white people open carry, they are peacefully exercising their rights. When black people open carry it's because they're about to knock over a 7-11.

So cops have the right to shoot you if you have a gun?
I assume that the NRA will have a strong statement about this.
You point a gun at a LEO you get fucking DEAD!
The video PROVES the thug pointed the gun at the LEOs.
Frankly the more of these thugs take a dirt nap the better off everyone is in the shitholes they come from.

Shoo.

Answer on the info I provided.

Forum List

Back