name one thing Obama has done that has been good for America .

He pissed racists like yourself off.

That's a good thing.

I'm not fan of Obama's, but I must admit that watching racists flip their shit for the last 6 years has been pretty entertaining. He should get a third term, just so we can watch this for 6 more years.

That you even think he can have a third term invalidates anything you said.
Ok, so you don't know the difference between "should" and "can." Noted.

What I do know is that if something can't happen I don't say it should simply because it can't. That's the difference between living in reality and pucking up to Obama's ass like you do.
I already noted you don't know the difference. you really needn't reaffirm my convictions. 'Should' can imply desire or suggestion, not necessarily something realistic; as in, you really should grow a brain. By no stretch of the imagination does that mean I think you "can" grow a brain.

Oh, and while virtually unimaginable, amending the Constitution to allow Obama a third term is not 100% out of the realm of possibilities.

Obama did so many good things that he lost the youth and his base has eroded...

By golly, I'LL never vote for him again!!

What type of President loses support during their term? I mean all of them do but Obama is losing support now and that means something.

Somehow
there is a democrat running for office that refuses to admit that she voted for him ! I don't know of any potus that is as poisonous to his own party as this one is ! basically all the dems can tout is sexism and racism to turn out the vote ! they are not running on his policies !

apparently the leftists are the ones that feel that unborn children are garbage . after all you are the ones that tout abortion on demand and consider the unborn as expendable material with no right to life .

He pissed racists like yourself off.

That's a good thing.

I'm not fan of Obama's, but I must admit that watching racists flip their shit for the last 6 years has been pretty entertaining. He should get a third term, just so we can watch this for 6 more years.

What I do know is that if something can't happen I don't say it should simply because it can't. That's the difference between living in reality and pucking up to Obama's ass like you do.
I already noted you don't know the difference. you really needn't reaffirm my convictions. 'Should' can imply desire or suggestion, not necessarily something realistic; as in, you really should grow a brain. By no stretch of the imagination does that mean I think you "can" grow a brain.

Oh, and while virtually unimaginable, amending the Constitution to allow Obama a third term is not 100% out of the realm of possibilities.

I already noted that if something can't happen saying it should shows a low level of mental ability. You've proven that already.

Since you say amending that Constitution to allow Obama a third term isn't 100% out of the realm of possibility, you have proven even more you know nothing of how the real world operates. It is 100% out of the realm of realistic possibility although I bet you ass puckerers will still try.

I already noted that if something can't happen saying it should shows a low level of mental ability. You've proven that already.

Since you say amending that Constitution to allow Obama a third term isn't 100% out of the realm of possibility, you have proven even more you know nothing of how the real world operates. It is 100% out of the realm of realistic possibility although I bet you ass puckerers will still try.
Ok, how much do you wanna bet?

there is no way in hell this man will get a third term ! damn libbs are idiots !

there is no way in hell this man will get a third term ! damn libbs are idiots !

At least one seems to think it's even a possibility.

Of course there isn't. I'm just saying there is an avenue available to make that happen. I'm not saying anybody is going to go down that route.

What type of President loses support during their term? I mean all of them do but Obama is losing support now and that means something.

Somehow
there is a democrat running for office that refuses to admit that she voted for him ! I don't know of any potus that is as poisonous to his own party as this one is ! basically all the dems can tout is sexism and racism to turn out the vote ! they are not running on his policies !

Wow that never happened before. Obama is the first POTUS ever to lose support in his 2nd term. I mean, he's not but I'm learning how to ignore facts and stuff

Of course there isn't. I'm just saying there is an avenue available to make that happen. I'm not saying anybody is going to go down that route.

If that avenue is a dead end, it isn't available.

Here is a list of 262 of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss these as lies.

Okay, now your turn.

Name even one thing the Repubs have done FOR the US.

Let me save you some time and typing.

The Repub have done NOT ONE FUCKING THING for the US.

You are as stupid as those who claim Obama has done nothing to help Americans.

Both parties occasionally do something right. I stress the word occasionally

I'd like to say the one good thing He did was resign.

But we'll have to wait a little longer.

Of course He could change the outcome of the November elections by resigning the night before.

But He won't.

Why in the world would you want Obama to resign? I mean think it through. Obama resigns , BIden becomes President, as if that isn't bad enough he is then the incumbent in 2016 and would be hard to beat.

1621811_854546214605509_7202596492325091053_n.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry, you said do GOOD for America.... how about they haven't taken Nuttley away yet, so we can continue to laugh and giggle at her IQ!

Somehow

Wow that never happened before. Obama is the first POTUS ever to lose support in his 2nd term. I mean, he's not but I'm learning how to ignore facts and stuff

c61b126e03c35a900c8b4dd0f79fb6fd.jpg

Who are these fine upstanding people....purple penguins?

Somehow

yep ! dems can't seem to remember this !

Somehow

27d30153d629533607d55cbfd10d433c.jpg

Somehow

I see you've tried that and are attesting to it! Good for you, 2 digit IQ, good for you!....But NOTHING about those GREAT BLACK REPUBLICAN'S I posted.... good for you!

Somehow

I see you've tried that and are attesting to it! Good for you, 2 digit IQ, good for you!....But NOTHING about those GREAT BLACK REPUBLICAN'S I posted.... good for you!
Prove MLK was a Republican .........

Prove MLK was a Republican .........

mlk_republican.png

Now Pawn, there Is a website on that billboard, so if you go there, you can start your shit with some GREAT African Americans, or you can STFU! Your call! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back