NASCAR joins backlash over Indiana religious freedom law

Ah. So, the protection of rights of the business owner, under the 14th amendment, must be equal to those of the patron.
How does fording the business owner to associate with those he has fundamental disagreements with afford that equal protection?
The business owner is not being forced to do anything.
Oh. So if a gay couple wants a Christian baker to make them a wedding cake, the baker can refuse to do so because gay marriage violates his religious beliefs.
Good to know. Not sure why there's a uproar.
Just stand by, someone will eventually get the points into that foggy and confused brain of yours.

The business owner is not being forced to do anything. The business they have chosen and location for the business they have chosen is the businesses choice. They owners are aware of the laws and regulations governing a particular business when they enter into operating the business. They agree to follow the laws and regulations of the jurisdictional authorities when the pay for and obtain a license.

Still talking out of your ass, boy? It's obvious you've never applied for a business license or to incorporate. You don't have the stones to try your hand at creating something....few of you statist chickenshits do. Here's some news for you....all states and municipalities have the same threshold....to provide any legal product or service they so desire. That's it. But then you see business as the enemy and then wonder why US corporations have fled this kind of Stalinist crap to countries that welcome job and wealth creators. China is prosperous and the Rust Belt has nothing to offer their kids thanks to you miscreant pissants.

The business owner is not being forced to do anything. The business they have chosen and location for the business they have chosen is the businesses choice. They owners are aware of the laws and regulations governing a particular business when they enter into operating the business. They agree to follow the laws and regulations of the jurisdictional authorities when the pay for and obtain a license.

Still talking out of your ass, boy? It's obvious you've never applied for a business license or to incorporate. You don't have the stones to try your hand at creating something....few of you statist chickenshits do. Here's some news for you....all states and municipalities have the same threshold....to provide any legal product or service they so desire. That's it. But then you see business as the enemy and then wonder why US corporations have fled this kind of Stalinist crap to countries that welcome job and wealth creators. China is prosperous and the Rust Belt has nothing to offer their kids thanks to you miscreant pissants.
Now I guess you expect people to believe you ran a business now? Come on fake marine. Give us all a break and spare us the lies. :laugh:

That's weird, I had to follow shit loads of regulations for the grocery store I sold last year and a whole different shit load of regulations for the Limo service I sold three years ago. Guess I picked the wrong resort to operate businesses in.

Ah. So, the protection of rights of the business owner, under the 14th amendment, must be equal to those of the patron.
How does fording the business owner to associate with those he has fundamental disagreements with afford that equal protection?
The business owner is not being forced to do anything.
Oh. So if a gay couple wants a Christian baker to make them a wedding cake, the baker can refuse to do so because gay marriage violates his religious beliefs.
Good to know. Not sure why there's a uproar.
Just stand by, someone will eventually get the points into that foggy and confused brain of yours.
I see you are unable to meaningfully respond.
I accept your concession of the point.

Why do you tell people to STFU? They never listen to you. Your an old fool that gets pounded on for being a fake Marine. So why don't you STFU because you obviously don't know crap about this topic. You are repeating old worn out talking points that prove your stupidity on the topic.

The only "talking points" are coming out between your filthy dentures, boy. You're a fucking idiot...you create nothing, scrounge off those who do, and then try to title your miserable lifestyle as "progressive". Wait until your fairy king is either laughing his ass off in Hawaii or sitting in a cell in Leavenworth...either way we have less freedom, less chance to survive as a world power, less wealth, and in the end more chance this shit will have to be stopped with a total INSURGENCY against your kind....it's brewing in every part of this great nation....we won't put up with your filth much longer.

That's weird, I had to follow shit loads of regulations for the grocery store I sold last year and a whole different shit load of regulations for the Limo service I sold three years ago. Guess I picked the wrong resort to operate businesses in.

Bullshit....you're a cubicle cretin who at minimum wage is getting twice what you're worth.

Why do you tell people to STFU? They never listen to you. Your an old fool that gets pounded on for being a fake Marine. So why don't you STFU because you obviously don't know crap about this topic. You are repeating old worn out talking points that prove your stupidity on the topic.

The only "talking points" are coming out between your filthy dentures, boy. You're a fucking idiot...you create nothing, scrounge off those who do, and then try to title your miserable lifestyle as "progressive". Wait until your fairy king is either laughing his ass off in Hawaii or sitting in a cell in Leavenworth...either way we have less freedom, less chance to survive as a world power, less wealth, and in the end more chance this shit will have to be stopped with a total INSURGENCY against your kind....it's brewing in every part of this great nation....we won't put up with your filth much longer.
You got some imagination fakey. Very vivid fantasy world you live in.

Wow, when you lose NASCAR just how far off the reservation have you strayed? :)
I'm not gay, don't watch car races or NBA, and don't eat cake I don't bake myself.

I have no skin in the game, but, half the page is on one subject.

Major thread merge needed.

I'll remind you that conservatives are the most vocal proponents of exporting jobs to slave labor conditions in China.

And pointing out that your idiocy will hurt Indiana's economy is not the same as supporting a company.

What idiocy would that be ... Since I suggested it would be better if Indiana introduced anti-discrimination protections for sexual orientation over bitching about what isn't identified in the law?

What does anything your ideas on what you think Conservatives do or think ... Have to do with the outright hypocrisy involved in Apple making comments about Indiana while they use China for a cash cow and ignore the same if not worse conditions?

Trip over your dick some more if you feel like it ... Must be painful.

We can negotiate with Iran, which hangs gays.

Shows the hypocrisy of the whole thing.

This kind of shit is coming from a government that has placed radical leftist judges on benches for the past 6 years....Evangelicals and ultra righties might want to remember that the next time a presidential candidate doesn't seem conservative ENOUGH for them to bother voting. This is what you get when you turn away from the process. The left isn't letting up, in fact they're going full-throttle to destroy every traditional institution in the US. Don't bitch if you won't lift a goddamn finger to stop this lunacy.
I had to remind a non-voting Evangelical of that fact today.

I'll remind you that conservatives are the most vocal proponents of exporting jobs to slave labor conditions in China.

And pointing out that your idiocy will hurt Indiana's economy is not the same as supporting a company.

What idiocy would that be ... Since I suggested it would be better if Indiana introduced anti-discrimination protections for sexual orientation over bitching about what isn't identified in the law?

What does anything your ideas on what you think Conservatives do or think ... Have to do with the outright hypocrisy involved in Apple making comments about Indiana while they use China for a cash cow and ignore the same if not worse conditions?

Yeah Saudi Arabia beheads people for being gay, witches, sorcerers and a whole slew of other things. And somehow they're our best buddies. Go figure. :cool:

Oh and funny you bring up Iran. Their stance on Freedom of Religion is Michael Pence's and the teaper's of Indiana's wet dream!

Last edited:

Yeah Saudi Arabia beheads people for being gay, witches, sorcerers and a whole slew of other things. And somehow they're are best buddies. Go figure. :cool:

Oh and funny you bring up Iran. Their stance on Freedom of Religion is Michael Pence's and the teaper's of Indiana's wet dream!
Iran is an entirely different country. Has nothing to do with discrimination in the US.

Yeah Saudi Arabia beheads people for being gay, witches, sorcerers and a whole slew of other things. And somehow they're are best buddies. Go figure. :cool:

Iran is an entirely different country. Has nothing to do with discrimination in the US.
Gee, and I thought it was the 57th state.

The grotesqueness of the queer-left is the best recruiting tool ISIS and al-Qaida have. It's the first kind of coming reactions to what you pervs have turned Europe into and trying to here in the States. I agree with them on a primal level...a few homo heads bouncing down a city street in Frisco might be a step in the right direction. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back