Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

President Romney?

God, your delusions are really taking a toll on you.

Obama is still President you know. And even if Romney were to make a pact with Satan and win this election, Obama would still be President until Romney is sworn in.

Hey ya fuckin' moron. Everyone knows that The ONE is still President. Damn, you're a drip.

But it will be PRESIDENT Romney come Inauguration Day. And that's the point. I use the honorific now to get you imbeciles USED to it. :thup:

I realize that a pathetic asshole like you cannot possibly fathom that yet. Good. Enjoy the upcoming butthurt you will be subjected to, you cretinous imbecile.

And very little will change. Liberals will start complaining about Romney's policy even though it will likely be exactly what Obama had done... just like Republicans are bitching over Obama's policies now when they are almost identitcal to GWB's.

vote 3rd party for REAL change......otherwise your right......3 years from now.....same old shit....same old complaints....

Romney is done.

O-H-I-O

Chris will you still post here if Obama loses?....i dont want to miss the Romney people piling on you.....Walkers re-election was just a sample.....this will be worth logging on for....

The people who still think Romney is going to win are as delusional as those who still thought Walker would lose in the final days leading up to that election.

Romney is done.

O-H-I-O

Chris will you still post here if Obama loses?....i dont want to miss the Romney people piling on you.....Walkers re-election was just a sample.....this will be worth logging on for....

The people who still think Romney is going to win are as delusional as those who still thought Walker would lose in the final days leading up to that election.

LOL.....sure kid.

This shows a true lack of integrity and experience.

LOL.....sure kid.

Lack of integrity? :lol:

Looks like we found one of those delusional people I was talking about.

Why would one stop posting on an anonymous message board if a candidate he supports loses – particularly if he supports Obama, where it’s perfectly reasonable to assume the president will win based on the polling and other data.

Seems childish and ridiculous, the politics and debate will continue regardless the outcome.

well we just about are living in Mexico now.....are we not?....

here is another one.....no one said anything about Mexico.....

you could have fooled me. It seems as if someone actually DID mention Mexico and... oh look... that someone was YOU. :)

But to your larger point: What we have is immigrants bringing the customs and traditions of their former homes to the USA. Do you honestly think that is some NEW phenomenon that only Mexican and Hispanic immigrants have practiced?
me and Zander were talking about ......S.Cal....and some of its areas......which are just about all Mexican and English the secondary Language......which would give you the IMPRESSION that you are in MEXICO......now do you understand why Mexico was mentioned?....

("Zander and I", not "me and zander"... your grammar is atrocious!) so you admit that you DID say something about Mexico? Thanks for admitting the previous misstatement.

Again... as to your gripe.... What we have is immigrants bringing the customs and traditions of their former homes to the USA. Do you honestly think that is some NEW phenomenon that only Mexican and Hispanic immigrants have practiced? Here's a clue: every ethnic group who has immigrated to America has brought their language and their customs and their cultures and their traditions with them. Just like YOUR ancestors did when THEY got here from somewhere else. Don't like that particular aspect of American life? tough shit.

LOL.....sure kid.

Absolute lack of integrity.

But then thats what being a hack does to you, it demands you suspend any attachment to reality....and you have gladly accepted that condition.

LOL.....sure kid.

But then thats what being a hack does to you, it demands you suspend any attachment to reality....and you have gladly accepted that condition.

Integrity or the lack thereof has nothing to do with the statement I made.

Go buy a dictionary.

Last edited:
Don't worry libs, Nate Silver will take the blame when Obama loses. He'll say "I always said there was a 15% chance Obama would lose, these things happen". You'll then cry and say "but Obama got his ass handed to him in the biggest defeat since Carter! He never had a chance! You misled us!! ". Nate will say, "Yes, but you had a great weekend, right?"......

Go buy a dictionary.

Integrity hs everything to do with ignoring the reality of any given issue.

You...instead of being honest about whats happening politically in this nation choose instead to simply parrot the "election is over" mantra perpetuated by the media...

That is a lack of integrity no matter how you slice it.

Go buy a dictionary.

You...instead of being honest about whats happening politically in this nation choose instead to simply parrot the "election is over" mantra perpetuated by the media...

I know about integrity. Integrity First the first core value of the USAF. Integrity is doing the right thing, especially when nobody is watching. It's about being a man of your word.

Integrity has nothing to do with making an opinion based statement regarding the mindset of a soon to be losing candidate's supporters.

You are as clueless about integrity as you are Romney's chances on Tuesday.

Go buy a dictionary.

I know about integrity. Integrity First the first core value of the USAF. Integrity is doing the right thing, especially when nobody is watching. It's about being a man of your word.

Integrity has nothing to do with making an opinion based statement regarding the mindset of of a soon to be losing candidate's supporters.

You're awfully cocky son.....Your comeuppance starts Weds. :eusa_whistle:

Integrity has nothing to do with making an opinion based statement regarding the mindset of of a soon to be losing candidate's supporters.

I'm as cocky as you are delusional, Zand.

Obama is going to win Tuesday.

You can take that to the bank.

yours might begin then instead, you know.

i hope your right but gop getting pretty cocky at the moment. think they have it in the bag.

Go buy a dictionary.

Integrity has nothing to do with making an opinion based statement regarding the mindset of a soon to be losing candidate's supporters.

Integrity demands honesty, you aren't exhibiting any.

Integrity and honesty would require you to look at the polls , not just you...me...everyone...and simply say that we have no idea about what is going to happen...

We don't, none of us do....thanks for your service...you haven't a clue as to anyone's mindset...which speaks to your lack of integrity and honesty...sorry...its just the way it is.

Integrity and honesty would require you to look at the polls , not just you...me...everyone...and simply say that we have no idea about what is going to happen...

We don't, none of us do....thanks for your service...you haven't a clue as to anyone's mindset...which speaks to your lack of integrity and honesty...sorry...its just the way it is.

Stating the people who think Romney will win on Tuesday are delusion is not being "dishonest"

And my statement of their delusion is based on the polls, tard.

Jeez, get a clue.

i hope your right but gop getting pretty cocky at the moment. think they have it in the bag.

LOL....we aren't getting "cocky", that would be the Left and a very quick perusal of the Left postings on this board will confirm that.

yours might begin then instead, you know.

You're absolutely right! In fact, according to Nate Silver "boy genius" - I have an 85% chance of being severely chastened!! Oh my!!

Of course there is the tiniest of chances that Nate Silver (along with his slobbering liberal sycophants) is suffering from a severe case of "confirmation bias" ......

All will be revealed soon.....:clap2::clap2:

Stating the people who think Romney will win on Tuesday are delusion is not being "dishonest"

And my statement of their delusion is based on the polls, tard.

Jeez, get a clue.

Nope, your statement is based on emotion, nothing else, the polls indicate a horse race...and a very close one.

Your "observation" concerning any other persons views are rooted in emotion too...you simply spout these things from a position of emotional weakness, not from any empirical evidence discerned from any polls.

No integrity, no honesty.

Forum List

Back