Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

Integrity demands honesty, you aren't exhibiting any.

Integrity and honesty would require you to look at the polls , not just you...me...everyone...and simply say that we have no idea about what is going to happen...

We don't, none of us do....thanks for your service...you haven't a clue as to anyone's mindset...which speaks to your lack of integrity and honesty...sorry...its just the way it is.

Stating the people who think Romney will win on Tuesday are delusion is not being "dishonest"

And my statement of their delusion is based on the polls, tard.

Jeez, get a clue.

Nope, your statement is based on emotion, nothing else, the polls indicate a horse race...and a very close one.

Your "observation" concerning any other persons views are rooted in emotion too...you simply spout these things from a position of emotional weakness, not from any empirical evidence discerned from any polls.

No integrity, no honesty.

Even if the statement were based on emotion integrity still has nothing to do with it.

And no matter how hard you try to deny reality the polls do not indicate a horse race. Obama is a CLEAR favorite going into Tuesday.

What I wonder is when Romney loses will you come back to this thread and say that I was right? That's integrity.

Last edited:
Stating the people who think Romney will win on Tuesday are delusion is not being "dishonest"

And my statement of their delusion is based on the polls, tard.

Jeez, get a clue.

Nope, your statement is based on emotion, nothing else, the polls indicate a horse race...and a very close one.

Your "observation" concerning any other persons views are rooted in emotion too...you simply spout these things from a position of emotional weakness, not from any empirical evidence discerned from any polls.

Even if the statement were based on emotion integrity still has nothing to do with it.

And no matter how hard you try to deny reality the polls do not indicate a horse race. Obama is a CLEAR favorite going into Tuesday.

What I wonder is when Romney loses will you come back to this thread and say that I was right? That's integrity.

Has anyone else noticed -- the board administrator won't allow the title of this thread about polls to be updated.

Back in the first part of September, according to Nate Silver's 538 site, Romney's chances of becoming POTUS was 29%. Now-----now we're into November and-----and according to Nate Silver's 538 site Romney's chances of becoming POTUS is all the way down to 14.9%.

This thread has over 700 messages, keeping up with what's has been previously said on this thread is like reading War and Peace, over and over and over again and-----and much of this thread is six weeks old -- WTF. My question is why-----why won't the board administrator allow threads with updated titles be posted?

Romney is done.

O-H-I-O

Chris will you still post here if Obama loses?....i dont want to miss the Romney people piling on you.....Walkers re-election was just a sample.....this will be worth logging on for....

The people who still think Romney is going to win are as delusional as those who still thought Walker would lose in the final days leading up to that election.

dont matter....Chris showed what kind of a puss he was when he never showed up in HIS Walker thread after the election....i just want to see if he will do the same here.....i have no doubt he will show up here acting like an ass if Obama wins....thats the way Pussies operate....

you could have fooled me. It seems as if someone actually DID mention Mexico and... oh look... that someone was YOU. :)

But to your larger point: What we have is immigrants bringing the customs and traditions of their former homes to the USA. Do you honestly think that is some NEW phenomenon that only Mexican and Hispanic immigrants have practiced?
me and Zander were talking about ......S.Cal....and some of its areas......which are just about all Mexican and English the secondary Language......which would give you the IMPRESSION that you are in MEXICO......now do you understand why Mexico was mentioned?....

("Zander and I", not "me and zander"... your grammar is atrocious!) so you admit that you DID say something about Mexico? Thanks for admitting the previous misstatement.

Again... as to your gripe.... What we have is immigrants bringing the customs and traditions of their former homes to the USA. Do you honestly think that is some NEW phenomenon that only Mexican and Hispanic immigrants have practiced? Here's a clue: every ethnic group who has immigrated to America has brought their language and their customs and their cultures and their traditions with them. Just like YOUR ancestors did when THEY got here from somewhere else. Don't like that particular aspect of American life? tough shit.

if you want proper grammer Nancy go to Miss Prisses board......and you just cant figure out what me and Zander were referring too...can ya?....take your fucking head out of your ass....that might help.....

Natey Boy is starting to walk back his prediction now...

From Twitter:
We have Obama as ~80% likely to win Electoral College if popular vote is a tie. 98% if it's O+1. 30% if it's R+1.

So, if the popular vote isn't tied or on the plus side for 0bama, Natey says Barry has a 30% or less chance of winning the EC...

FYI, Barry won't win the popular vote....

Wanna know why the polls are so off?

Look at this:
Q11 If you are a Democrat, press 1. If a Republican,
press 2. If you are an independent or identify
with another party, press 3.
Democrat ........................................................ 48%
Republican...................................................... 38%
Independent/Other.......................................... 14%
-- http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_PAWI_1103.pdf That's how they conducted that Poll in PA.

If the Dims come to the polls in like numbers, the poll may be more or less accurate.

But if they don't, then the poll's conclusion is already marred by a poor assumption.

I don't say that Mitt will win PA. Possible, but unlikely. I do say that it serves as a good example of the silly assumptions underlying the current polling.

Has anyone else noticed -- the board administrator won't allow the title of this thread about polls to be updated.

Back in the first part of September, according to Nate Silver's 538 site, Romney's chances of becoming POTUS was 29%. Now-----now we're into November and-----and according to Nate Silver's 538 site Romney's chances of becoming POTUS is all the way down to 14.9%.

This thread has over 700 messages, keeping up with what's has been previously said on this thread is like reading War and Peace, over and over and over again and-----and much of this thread is six weeks old -- WTF. My question is why-----why won't the board administrator allow threads with updated titles be posted?

why dont you PM Meister or Cereal......and ask them......like your supposed to do.....

Sounds like these athletes today who try to act like joe Namath but can't quite pull it off.

We will win I guarantee it.... As long as we play our game, etc.

Look at this:
-- http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_PAWI_1103.pdf That's how they conducted that Poll in PA.

If the Dims come to the polls in like numbers, the poll may be more or less accurate.

But if they don't, then the poll's conclusion is already marred by a poor assumption.

I don't say that Mitt will win PA. Possible, but unlikely. I do say that it serves as a good example of the silly assumptions underlying the current polling.

You think it is unlikely that Mitt will win PA, but you are absolutely certain he will win the election. Yeah... that makes sense. :cuckoo:

Look at this:

You think it is unlikely that Mitt will win PA, but you are absolutely certain he will win the election. Yeah... that makes sense. :cuckoo:

You seem to imagine (because you are spectacularly stupid) that Mitt would have to win PA to win the Election.

That is of course quite totally ignorant of you. :eusa_drool:

The latter is expected. You are ignorant, stupid and dishonest.
Muddle on, ya little bitch.

Look at this: -- http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_PAWI_1103.pdf That's how they conducted that Poll in PA.

You seem to imagine (because you are spectacularly stupid) that Mitt would have to win PA to win the Election.

It's like saying if Mitt doesnt win Ohio then he can't win. It isn't true. Add New Hampshire, Iowa, and Wisconsin and he's done it.

Look at this: -- http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_PAWI_1103.pdf That's how they conducted that Poll in PA.

PA... the state where Mitt is campaigning in his final days... why would he spend time there if he didn't think it was important? He's not campaigning in CA or NY or IL even though they have more EC votes because he knows that he can't win them and that he doesn't NEED to win them in order to get to 270. Why PA? Why now? I understand full well that there are many paths to 270 for both Mitt and Obama... and PA is not a required win for either of them to get to 270... my point was, you think it is unlikely that he will win a state where he is campaigning hard at the end, yet you have this ridiculous absolute certainty of his overall election victory. That is incongruous. And your ad hominem attacks on people you don't really know.... your assessments of our knowledge, intellect and integrity... they really tend to diminish the gravitas anyone might otherwise associate with your opinions.

And the fact that you are on record as not being brave enough to come back here on Wednesday should Mitt lose the election speaks volumes.

PA... the state where Mitt is campaigning in his final days... why would he spend time there if he didn't think it was important? He's not campaigning in CA or NY or IL even though they have more EC votes because he knows that he can't win them and that he doesn't NEED to win them in order to get to 270. Why PA? Why now? I understand full well that there are many paths to 270 for both Mitt and Obama... and PA is not a required win for either of them to get to 270... my point was, you think it is unlikely that he will win a state where he is campaigning hard at the end, yet you have this ridiculous absolute certainty of his overall election victory. That is incongruous. And your ad hominem attacks on people you don't really know.... your assessments of our knowledge, intellect and integrity... they really tend to diminish the gravitas anyone might otherwise associate with your opinions.

And the fact that you are on record as not being brave enough to come back here on Wednesday should Mitt lose the election speaks volumes.

Your post is a muddle of contradictions.

I was watching Charlie Cook talk to Chuck Todd last night and he has Obama up in every swing state except Florida and that is tight. He also said that the Governors are going to be heavy red this year and that has been a trend.

He went through every state for the senate and has Democrats winning by 5 plus one Inde. Also every NE state is going to Obama, even NH.

It's interesting how it's going state by state.

yea. Cook is a bonafide Guru in everything political. He even has his own index for evaluating politicians partisanship. Very useful: Cook Partisan Voting Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the PVI was refined in 1997 by Charlie Cook of the Cook Political Report, a nonpartisan political newsletter, working with Polidata, a political statistics analysis firm.

You'll need $350 if you want to subscribe to The Cook Political Report. :D

Oh good, another complete jackass Obama Fluffer heard from.

They campaign wherever they think they might win.

He still has a shot in PA, you fucking idiot. So why not try to grab it and make The ONE defend what was supposedly already "his?"

Were you bounced on your head repeatedly as a baby?

where do I contradict myself? I find it odd that Mitt is spending valuable time in PA - a state that Liability thinks he is "unlikely" to win.... I also find it odd that someone would express absolute certainty about a race that is this close.

Why would one stop posting on an anonymous message board if a candidate he supports loses – particularly if he supports Obama, where it’s perfectly reasonable to assume the president will win based on the polling and other data.

Seems childish and ridiculous, the politics and debate will continue regardless the outcome.

That's what I've been saying all long. It's a stupid bet for either party, and it's an especially stupid bet for the guy betting against Obama. Maybe not early was it... but right now?

And the way Liability is so god damn confident Obama will lose despite all the evidence to the contrary.

It's miserable watching a guy be so delirious out of it, even though he's such a nasty douche.

Oh good, another complete jackass Obama Fluffer heard from.

They campaign wherever they think they might win.

He still has a shot in PA, you fucking idiot. So why not try to grab it and make The ONE defend what was supposedly already "his?"

Were you bounced on your head repeatedly as a baby?

He has a "shot" in any state where the polling has him down less than double digits... certainly according to your proposition that all the polls are biased and that Mitt is competitive across the board...

Like I said... the fact that you express absolute certainty about this election result is, in and off itself, proof of your foolishness. the fact that you won't come back on Wednesday if Mitt does not prevail is proof of your cowardice. I guess if your avatar were a picture of you so we could see how fugly you really were, that would be strike three.

where do I contradict myself? I find it odd that Mitt is spending valuable time in PA - a state that Liability thinks he is "unlikely" to win.... I also find it odd that someone would express absolute certainty about a race that is this close.
Because you are tragically stupid.

I say Mitt IS going to win. He does not need PA to do that. It would be nice. It's still possible. It's just not terribly likely. But then again, so what?

There is no contradiction if he doesn't NEED PA in order to win.

Damn, you're fucking stupid.

I don't think Mitt's going to win NY or California, either. Yet -- wait for it fuckchop -- I STILL say he IS going to win.

Get an adult to help you out, ya hapless idiot.

Nothing odd about it, unless you're a 'tard.
Mitt is pretty certain about some states and is looking to pick off others. With Obama's anti-coal, anti heavy industry bias PA is perfect for Mitt. Mitt has been surging in states previously called for Obama. PA might be the next one. But he will force Obama to spend resources there and might win the state. If he does, who cares about Ohio. It is win-win for Mitt. But I think it indicates optimism in his camp about his chances, that he would spend time and money on a marginal state like PA. If he were less certain he would be shoring up his base.

Forum List

Back