National Walkout

So, lemme understand ----- our economy, struggling to regain its footing after the severe disruptions caused by Covid with it's social distancing, masking, no large assemblies, theaters, restaurants, sporting events all sharply curtailed in 2020 and part of 2021 causing untold millions of Americans to be unemployed or underemployed ------- and now we have some economic geniuses who think it is a good idea not to buy stuff from American merchants because, well, just because.

Sometimes I come here half-expecting to see one of the tiny clown cars drive up and two dozen clowns emerge.
Other times I come here and I fully expect one of those tiny clown cars drive up and.........
Amazing.

People have been getting yearly flu shots for 20 years, moron. Not to mention boosters for tetanus & other disease, whiner.

You MAGAHATTERS ever tire of pissing & moaning?
Since when have they been experimental mRNA shots moron. Secondly you know this is for the SEASONAL FLU........doesn't work the next year.

So.............you will whine and bitch for 10 shots .......20..........because there is no permanent cure to this Corona version..........We should have never shut down. All we have done is prolonged the misery into mutations that are worse than the first stain.

I Agree JGalt. Dr.'s Wife shouldn't pass on the participation just cause it's over. Do your own boycott. It'll spread. I hear President Trump has some ideas about this and i'm waiting to hear his plans. I"m in and so are 80 million others in this country.
You won't forget to boycott Trump businesses, right pal?

Let's see what your boy's "plans" are or is he going to ask for an exception so HIS businesses don't suffer?

I can't wait for Trump to run his stupid ignorant yap about this boycott.

Since when have they been experimental mRNA shots moron. Secondly you know this is for the SEASONAL FLU........doesn't work the next year.

So.............you will whine and bitch for 10 shots .......20..........because there is no permanent cure to this Corona version..........We should have never shut down. All we have done is prolonged the misery into mutations that are worse than the first stain.
That reasoning is why there are mandates.

That reasoning is why there are mandates.
You can shove your mandates.

Or you can try to enforce your FASCIST COHERSION.

Peace is overrated in this country. Both or sides don't like each other in a divided nation. That is crystal clear.

No, up yours because you don't know what you're talking about. Biden is not a king. He's Commander In Chief who issued an order & if you don't like it, tough shit.

The day that assholes like you think you can disobey direct orders because you don't like it is the day we'll have chaos in the military.

If you disobeyed an order your asx would have been busted down or discharged.
Only in your fantasyland, moron. Just because you become a service member does not mean Biden can remove your constitutional rights. You don't know WTF you're talking about so just STFU.
Let's Go Brandon!

Well all I can say is that I feel sorry for you. You seem to be jaded to the point where you have nothing to believe in. Sorry for your loss.

But please don't try to stop me from having faith in those who have proven themselves to me by standing up for what I believe.

I have a lot that I still believe in, none of elected officials are part of that list.

I would never try and change your views, I actually kind of envy you, to have that sort of blind naivety makes life far easier.

Trump leads all the red districts. Biden is limited to those tiny blue patches.

Bullington-win-rural-report-Edited_01c8ac7cc3b849e525e370bc51344120.jpg

It is a shame for you that land does not vote

So, lemme understand ----- our economy, struggling to regain its footing after the severe disruptions caused by Covid with it's social distancing, masking, no large assemblies, theaters, restaurants, sporting events all sharply curtailed in 2020 and part of 2021 causing untold millions of Americans to be unemployed or underemployed ------- and now we have some economic geniuses who think it is a good idea not to buy stuff from American merchants because, well, just because.

Sometimes I come here half-expecting to see one of the tiny clown cars drive up and two dozen clowns emerge.
Other times I come here and I fully expect one of those tiny clown cars drive up and..
Chillicothe
yeah. I think it is a good idea. Many of these businesses joined dem led politicians in restricting Americans in where they could go and what they could buy.> WALMART for ONE. while it was going on. So do i see making them suffer good. I SURE DO. Did you have problems with the leftist Antifa/BLM tearing up cities, restricting citizens movement, attacking cops? burning, looting, stealing, arson? DID YOU?

Pat yourself on the back. You showed the right the way.

You won't forget to boycott Trump businesses, right pal?

Let's see what your boy's "plans" are or is he going to ask for an exception so HIS businesses don't suffer?

I can't wait for Trump to run his stupid ignorant yap about this boycott.
Clipper
oh you sure don't like it when it is done to you do you. THIS is a leftist tactic. WE can be really effective at it because there are a lot of us. THanks for showing us how to do this.

It is a shame for you that land does not vote
It's a shame that citizens in Fly Over country have to listen to Brain Dead Leftist lunatics that live in hives.

There fixed it for you. So glad I don't live in a liberal shit hole. Wish the assholes would stop escaping.

Regarding the need to boycott American merchants because.....well, because:

"I think it is a good idea. Many of these businesses joined dem led politicians in restricting Americans in where they could go and what they could buy....... So do i see making them suffer good. I SURE DO"
--------------------------------------------------
OK, CJ, you be you.
Wallow in the MAGAHat universe of grievances, conspiracies, and temper tantrums.
Wall Mart, and Home Depot, and Target, and Lowes, and Publix, and Walgreens, and CVS, and AutoZone, and McDonald's and Wendy's, and your local brew pub.....will all critically miss your occasional purchase.
But go get 'em! Sic 'em!!

(insert the 'roll eyes' emoji right about here.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you have problems with the leftist Antifa/BLM tearing up cities, restricting citizens movement, attacking cops? burning, looting, stealing, arson?"

Oh, sure. Absolutely I did. Or rather, my avatar did.
And I (actually, both of us) boycotted the local ANTIFA baked-goods fund raiser.
And I wrote a fairly sternly worded note to the BLM national headquarters in that ritzy Paris suburb.

So there!

(I love this bar!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Those with Natural Immunity don't get the jab."

How cool.
Without being impolite may I inquire on how one knows they have "Natural Immunity"?

Does a certain height signal it? Weight?
Good head of hair? Good posture?
Pretty face? Purple urine?
Freckles?

So, if you would, good poster "eagle"......... help the forum members who may be on the fence about getting the jab or not. If they could meet the characteristics that you have defined.....well, that would go a long ways in their decision-making process.

Thanx, in advance.

LOL

Did Facts suddenly come up and bite you in the ass........fitting symbol of the DNC.

:abgg2q.jpg:

has not happened yet. Will let you know if it does. Fact still stands...land does not vote. Oh, and I live right in the middle of all that red, and still land does not vote.

Forum List

Back