Nationalist Or Globalist?

Choose Your Position

• I'm a Globalist!

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I'm a Nationalist!

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • I'm nothing but a pile of indecisive goo.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is an obvious difference. Why do you think racists choose white nationalism?
I don't deal with racists and I have no place for racism. it's all made up today. it's been so watered down by jamokes like yourself everything is now racist. so take your shit and shove it.
Sure, but as a nationalist we are superior to everyone else right?

It’s fascinating to watch you people struggle with the simplest things. It’s like you’ve been programmed to roll up in the fetal position when certain words are spoke.
Did you know that superiority and supremacy exists...Do you know what makes one supreme or superior over another?
Why do these things make you piss your pink panties?
Cause that’s what the Nazis believed. I’d prefer millions don’t die.

Stop being so paranoid bud....I hate wetbacks more than Hitler hated Jews but I’ve never killed one.
Grab your straight jacket and follow me here....
I’m far more superior than those disgusting humans amongst that caravan. I would never bring a child or ten into a world of misery and despair. TA-DA!
And you hate them why? I’m a Christian, I don’t hate.

I don't deal with racists and I have no place for racism. it's all made up today. it's been so watered down by jamokes like yourself everything is now racist. so take your shit and shove it.

It’s fascinating to watch you people struggle with the simplest things. It’s like you’ve been programmed to roll up in the fetal position when certain words are spoke.
Did you know that superiority and supremacy exists...Do you know what makes one supreme or superior over another?

Stop being so paranoid bud....I hate wetbacks more than Hitler hated Jews but I’ve never killed one.
I’m far more superior than those disgusting humans amongst that caravan. I would never bring a child or ten into a world of misery and despair. TA-DA!

I could write a novel on why I hate wetbacks...none of us have time for that.

why would I think that? I believe in my neighbors and the people of this country, first and foremost. If there is time for other countries, we obviously help out. Our country comes first, always does and always will. No matter who you all try to evolve us into.

So, when you watch the olympics you root for other countries to beat american athletes?
That sounds like patriotism, not nationalism.
how you figure?

Patriotism is fundamental to liberty because pride in one’s nation-state, and a willingness to defend it if necessary, is the basis of national independence. Patriotism is the courage of national self-determination.

By contrast, nationalism is patriotism transformed into a sentiment of superiority and aggression toward other countries. Nationalism is the poisonous idea that one’s country is superior to somebody else’s. Nationalism is intrinsically a cause of war and imperialism.

Some level of Nationalism is needed for cultural retention & cultural aspirations.

Otherwise you get what we have a loss of culture due to immigrants & Capitalist aspirations.

I could write a novel on why I hate wetbacks...none of us have time for that.
Top 3 then.

why would I think that? I believe in my neighbors and the people of this country, first and foremost. If there is time for other countries, we obviously help out. Our country comes first, always does and always will. No matter who you all try to evolve us into.

So, when you watch the olympics you root for other countries to beat american athletes?
how you figure?

Patriotism is fundamental to liberty because pride in one’s nation-state, and a willingness to defend it if necessary, is the basis of national independence. Patriotism is the courage of national self-determination.

By contrast, nationalism is patriotism transformed into a sentiment of superiority and aggression toward other countries. Nationalism is the poisonous idea that one’s country is superior to somebody else’s. Nationalism is intrinsically a cause of war and imperialism.

Some level of Nationalism is needed for cultural retention & cultural aspirations.

Otherwise you get what we have a loss of culture due to immigrants & Capitalist aspirations.
I don’t think we are so bad.

how you figure?

I don’t think we are so bad.

The Anglospere for the past 100 years has been more Capitalist & less Nationalist compared to other Euro states.

The end result will he the Anglosphere will disappear into a Brown set of nations who hate the English.

Nationalism vs. patriotism

Gay, lame semantics....you can’t have one without the other.
Patriots are Nationalists and Nationalists are Patriots.
To summarize, all good, productive, real Americans are nationalists while bottom feeders, weirdos, unAmericans, barely Americans and foreigners hate U.S. nationalism with passion.
There is an obvious difference. Why do you think racists choose white nationalism?

Well one thing is for sure, I know what you mean by Nationalist.

Nationalism is not identical to Patriotism and I believe you are mistaking them on purpose to try and blur the lines between them. They are synonymous not identical.

Let's see who we have here. Are you a borderless slave married to ultimate global governance, or an upstanding citizen standing tall for your country?
When I joined the United States military I took an oath to support and defend this country, every American citizen,and our Constitution. I did not swear an oath of loyalty to 'the world'.

I have fought beside allies in combat as we have joined together for the combined common good, but at no time did my oath or loyalty change.

(At the same time I understand what it is to be an 'ugly American', intentionally disrespecting other nations and acting better than them while in their country I have regrettably seen it and believe that is unacceptable.)

I believe that the oath I took has no expiration date, and I will always remain loyal to this nation / the Constitution. (Notice I did not say 'politician'.)

Actually you took an oath to Support and Defend the Constitution...period

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

th

My oath stated that I would defend the Constitution of the United States from it's enemies both foreign and domestic.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Mine too.

th

You realize that means if I'm reactivated I'll do everything in my power to arrest anyone in the military who I believe is not following the regulations or the Uniform Code Of Military Justice. Correct?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

And?????

National (and more local) social institutions and government over global social institutions and government, for a variety of reasons: cultural pluralism is good; bureaucratic inefficiency; local representation is likely better representation in a Democracy; decentralization of power is probably more stable and less vulnerable to systemic failures, ...

But economic globalization, international diplomacy, and free trade over isolationism and protectionism.

It seems like the poll is asking only about the first dichotomy, but I think the second is equally important.

To summarize, all good, productive, real Americans are nationalists while bottom feeders, weirdos, unAmericans, barely Americans and foreigners hate U.S. nationalism with passion.

Well one thing is for sure, I know what you mean by Nationalist.

Nationalism is not identical to Patriotism and I believe you are mistaking them on purpose to try and blur the lines between them. They are synonymous not identical.

Nope, not IDENTICAL at all...one must split the fuck out of hairs to separate the two though. That’s just plain lame and desperate bullshit. A total word nerd would think this debate is GAY

Any American who is not a nationalist is a low down fucking traitor. True story.

Why not use the more appropriate term Patriotism?

Why don't we have some kind of national election or political mechanism for voters to hold a national referendum on national policies? That would be a nationalist platform I could get behind.
yeah you all like that PC police shit eh? semantics, you all have never dealt with gracefully.

The only reasons to use the term nationalism are A. you don't realize the historical context associated with it or B. you're sending a message to the White Nationalist that you're okay with their agenda.

How can there be nationalism in a federation of 50 sovereign states?

Would Trumpian Nationalist stand up for California?

I suspect so, after it's been properly repatriated.

Re-education camps for liberals huh? or were you thinking death camps? Ops did I say "Death Camps"? I meant "Happy Camps"........

Yer blind, Boo.

Why do you think that?we do many things better and why people want to come here. So you think we suck eh?

Why do you think that?we do many things better and why people want to come here. So you think we suck eh?
I think we are great as a country, but I believe people are born equal. I don't think anyone is superior. I want the rest of the world to see our freedom and want to be like us.

Let's see who we have here. Are you a borderless slave married to ultimate global governance, or an upstanding citizen standing tall for your country?
Are you a nazi?

So we're not going to trade with the rest of the world

Kind of hard for the worlds only superpower to be nationalistic isn't it?

No, I am not a Democrat.

How many drugs are you on anyway? Who said anything about not trading with the rest of the world, besides you?

We act in our best interests. They act in their best interests. Negotiations commence.

Well I got news for you. The companies you worship and Republicans serve, don't give a fuck about your best interests. They care about their best interests.

And I care about mine, and vote accordingly. You, on the other hand, know nothing of my interests.

What do you do for a living by the way?

A working retirement with a third career at the chewy center. I do it well and on my own terms. At 66 I have 18 years of experience at it.

How 'bout you?
I won’t be working at 66

Are you a nazi?

No, I am not a Democrat.

How many drugs are you on anyway? Who said anything about not trading with the rest of the world, besides you?

We act in our best interests. They act in their best interests. Negotiations commence.

Well I got news for you. The companies you worship and Republicans serve, don't give a fuck about your best interests. They care about their best interests.

And I care about mine, and vote accordingly. You, on the other hand, know nothing of my interests.

A working retirement with a third career at the chewy center. I do it well and on my own terms. At 66 I have 18 years of experience at it.

How 'bout you?
I won’t be working at 66

Neither am I. :113:

Are you a nazi?

No, I am not a Democrat.

How 'bout you?
I won’t be working at 66

I just went through all the threads you’ve started since you joined in March 2018. Wow that’s a lot of threads. I, we, usmb and probably Facebook knows more about you than you. Rwnj

No, I am not a Democrat.

How 'bout you?
I won’t be working at 66

I just went through all the threads you’ve started since you joined in March 2018. Wow that’s a lot of threads. I, we, usmb and probably Facebook knows more about you than you. Rwnj

Of course you did, and I joined in 2013.

You only think you know something about me. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't use Facebook. Only fools do.

Forum List

Back