NBC: We Should Celebrate "Lia" Thomas for Breaking the Gender Barrier Like We Celebrate Jackie Robinson for Breaking the Color Barrier

Explain how it is sexual discrimination to say dudes must play men’s sports, Dumbass.
It's not you are just making shit up because you have no real argument to base from. What you want is no liberty or freedom in the USA.

No sexual discrimination...have you ever heard of that?
Sexual discrimination is when you deny a woman an opportunity and give it to a man, you misogynist mentally ill loontard.
Are you sad that you didn't make the women's flag line team or something?
You are extremely fixated on evading giving anyone your definition of what a woman is.
Woke means Broke and is Mentally Broke, Spiritually Broken, mentally and spiritually ill.
Maybe you are possessed by a lying spirit and this is why you cannot possibly ever recognize even the most basic of truths.

That is what no sexual discrimination means...
That is incorrect
It means sexes cannot be denied basic human rights due to their sex. It does not mean that an option like sports participation is mandated to require that men be able to compete against women.

Oh, now you are a Christian and a Buddist...How funny. The law was made when I was a kid I see no reason to change it since the law is just. As far as transgenderism that is up to the individual to determine not me...I believe in the freedom and liberty your so-called God gave us in the establishments of our rights. You seek to take them away because you don't agree with a portion of it. I suggest you seek counseling to manage your anger. I don't hate women you are a liar because I have had a wife and have for many, many years along with children that grew up and show more emotional maturity than you can muster.
Any man (if that is what you are) that suggests that men should be allowed to compete with women in sports hates women. I imagine you are also fine with men who take estrogen injections be allowed to compete in wrestling, boxing, martial arts, mma, football, basketball etc. etc. am I correct?

Or do you just limit yourself for cheering on a 6' 4" 200 plus lb freak swimming against little 5'4" 5-6" 130 lb women.

Let's be honest, you enjoy watching women be humiliated in women's sports by your transfreak biological male heroes don't you?

Any man (if that is what you are) that suggests that men should be allowed to compete with women in sports hates women. I imagine you are also fine with men who take estrogen injections be allowed to compete in wrestling, boxing, martial arts, mma, football, basketball etc. etc. am I correct?

Or do you just limit yourself for cheering on a 6' 4" 200 plus lb freak swimming against little 5'4" 5-6" 130 lb women.

Let's be honest, you enjoy watching women be humiliated in women's sports by your transfreak biological male heroes don't you?
I really don't care what you think because life exists no matter how much bullshit you spew.

Well, the Bible preaches hate and violence towards snners and infidels. Easy for them to flip to a Bible page to justify their behavior. Just ask them
Hatred of Sin is Love of what is good and virtuous. If we love sin, and do not stand against it, then we cannot commune with God as He is Holy, so we must be Holy, and we can only be Holy through the Love of Jesus Christ and His Sacrifice.

Stop lying about God's Word, especially since you hate God and don't believe His Word.

What is your definition of a woman?

The moron Moonglow thinks men playing men’s sports, and women playing women‘s sports is “sexual discrimination “.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

i noticed that when Jesus and his Dad said that love is what it's all about.
Jesus preached on Hell more than Heaven. Being accountable to God is what it is about. And one of the things God has said about men and women is that they are separate and distinctly different sexes and that it is a sin for a man to call himself a woman, wear women's clothes, and it's a sin for men to be with men sexually and the same for women being with women.

You do not love anyone if you see them in sin and do not warn them of the consequences of sin.

You and those like you are perversions with perverse thoughts, and are delusional, mentally and spiritually ill. You have seared your conscience and from that usually there is no return. You are a dead man walking just waiting for your judgment day.

The moron Moonglow thinks men playing men’s sports, and women playing women‘s sports is “sexual discrimination “.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
The left is mentally ill and so is Kangaroo Brown who cannot even admit that she is a woman because she is not a biologist.

I really don't care what you think because life exists no matter how much bullshit you spew.
So you do like watching little girls be humiliated by biological men twice their size and twice their weight with twice the lung capacity, twice the bone density, and double the heart capacity.

Embrace your misogynistic woman hating self. Share your hatred of women with women you claim to love.

No sexual discrimination...have you ever heard of that?

Is there discriminations in gymnastics? They only have two apparatuses in common. Can you imagine a woman on the rings or a man on the balance beam? All I can say is ouch!

Forum List

Back