NBC: We Should Celebrate "Lia" Thomas for Breaking the Gender Barrier Like We Celebrate Jackie Robinson for Breaking the Color Barrier

Dang you are stupid. I mean, embarrassingly stupid. Just a true embarrassment to yourself and our country.

Before you open your retard mouth again, you should go read what the scientists say.

I have, biological males retain the majority of their physical abilities related to sports. This guy isn't sitting around sucking dicks and eating chocolates. I think he should be required to wear fake tits in all competitions equal to the largest breast size of those he swims against. Lets see how he handles the drag. Pun intended.

Most of the above is true. However your blame is misplaced. It was women, and the weak men who couldn’t stand up to them who are responsible for this outcome. They asked for it. And now they’ve gotten it.

Excuse me, but when did we ask to be treated as indistinguishable from men, and to have men appropriated our sex to wear as a costume?

What I hear you saying is, "How DARE you uppity bitches think you're people just like us, and think you should be treated as adults and citizens? We'll make you regret it!"

I already have like I mentioned before.
Nope. You have not brought any direct text of any law that backs up your batshit crazy position.

Let’s see the text of the actual law that requires letting men play women’s sports.

Stop dodging.

I am defending the law. You are attacking it.

You're a liar, you're trying to create law that doesn't exist. And you can bet the supremes will agree with me once they get a case that is currently in the lower courts.

You're a liar, you're trying to create law that doesn't exist. And you can bet the supremes will agree with me once they get a case that is currently in the lower courts.

hardly can I pretend a law exists and then you see in public people using the law, how stupid...

Nope. You have not brought any direct text of any law that backs up your batshit crazy position.

Let’s see the text of the actual law that requires letting men play women’s sports.

Stop dodging.
here you are you stupid leach.

14th Amendment

Section 1​

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Title IX​

No person in the United States shall, based on sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.

— Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute (20 U.S. Code § 1681 – Sex)

here you are you stupid leach.

14th Amendment

Section 1​

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Title IX​

No person in the United States shall, based on sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.

— Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute (20 U.S. Code § 1681 – Sex)
Cool. Thanks for owning yourself.

Now, cut and paste the specific part that says men who are not talented enough to play men’s sports can play women’s sports.

This dude has the same right as every other man to swim against men. No discrimination.

You are batshit crazy, Moron.

Cool. Thanks for owning yourself.

Now, cut and paste the specific part that says men who are not talented enough to play men’s sports can play women’s sports.

This dude has the same right as every other man to swim against men. No discrimination.

You are batshit crazy, Moron.
No, we end it here you piss ignorant oaf.

No, we end it here you piss ignorant oaf.
Using your “logic” roughly 15O MILLION men could show up at this school demanding to be on the women’s swim team and they would have to accommodate them.

You are too fucking stupid to realize how dumb you sound,

Actually, Title IX says that.

How about we compare IQs, and the lower IQ goes and makes the sandwiches?
All I know is a woman who will be seated on the highest court in the land and who also possesses a ivy league education does not know the difference between men and women so that sort of narrows it down on who should be making the sandwiches. ;)

Forum List

Back