Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Sad to see all the unvaccinated dying off in this country

I guess they know best

Lets just round to a population of 300 million and half a million covid deaths.
That is 0.6%;
So since about half the population is not vaccinated, then they are not "dying off".
Most of the people unvaccinated are young enough so they really have little risk.

That is 0.6%;
First, maybe 20% at most of americans have been infected.

Second, do you think the number of deaths may have been affected by our healthcare infrastructure and workers being stretched to its limits to save people for the last 18 months?

3rd... Do you think, oh just maybe, the safety measures and vaccines have had an effect on the number of deaths?

4th...if we let covid spread unimpeded and overwhelm our hospitals, while also letting the shitgibbons stall our vaccination program, will the death rate:

a) decrease
b) stay exactly the same
c) increase

Last edited:

I guess they know best
Perhaps they're making room for Cubans?
Cubans have more sense
More sense than you; that's for sure.

More sense than morons who refuse to be vaccinated

You been vaccinated?
Yes; but I have a relative who was a chemist for for Eli Lilly for 20 years and my daughter is a Physical Therapist who knows the chemistry and biology.
Now please tell us why hood rats won't get vaccinated.

Yes; but I have a relative who was a chemist for for Eli Lilly for 20 years and my daughter is a Physical Therapist who knows the chemistry and biology.
Good god what does that have to do with anything? Why oh why do you present these worthless anecdotes EVERY time?

You tell us. Too big a sissy to answer your own question?

On the contrary, the vaccinated are now spreading variants and adaptations of the virus due to the pressure from an injection. Unvaccinated individuals cannot be held responsible for what happens to those who volunteered to take part in this mass experiment.
Why would a vaccinated person be spread the variant if the vaccination is effective against the variant. I don't understand your reasoning.

Why? It's not effective. Thousands that have been vaccinated are now being hospitalized. I'm flummoxed as I listen to the masses just swallow the propaganda, censorship, and lies from the CDC, media, mainstream news. It's utterly astounding.

"Fully vaccinated against Covid-19? Attending an outdoor wedding? Absolutely nothing to worry about, right?

That would be wrong, wrong as a bathroom gong."

Even if thousands who have been vaccinated are in the hospital which is very doubtful since virtually all cases in the hospital today have not been fully vaccinated. Since the number of doses given have exceed 330 million, the effectiveness of the vaccines at keeping corvid cases out of the hospital are exceeding initial claims for all 3 vaccines. The mRNA vaccines are proving to be the safest and most effective of any vaccine approved by the FDA. Over 6 the months following the beginning of public vaccinations, deaths, hospitalizations, and new cases of covid have fallen over 90% (new cases down 96%. daily deaths down 94%, hospitalizations down 93%.)

Hundreds of thousands have had serious injuries. Tens of thousands have died from the injection......through 6 months. We have no idea of the effects of this injection when a vaccinated person encounters a wild virus. We don't know yet.
We do not know if there will be long term sides, or a bad reaction to new viruses, or if every person vaccinated grows a third arm.

We have only the history of vaccines, viruses, and the research of thousands of scientist over decades to go by. This
history tells us that severe side effects are extremely rare, and if they do occur, they usually happen within the first two months. We also have the work of thousands of scientist that confirm this. Then we have the simple fact that these vaccines do their work and are gone from the body within about 7 days.

Yes, we could have terrible reactions in the future, a third arm may appear in those vaccinated or a giant asteroid could collide with the earth but the far more likely outcome of not using vaccines would be tens of million of needlessly lost lives.

We have a history of vaccines that have gone through rigorous clinical studies that take anywhere from 5-12 years before they are brought to market. This mRNA sailed through in 3 months. That should set off some red flags, especially in light of the thousands of deaths now along with hundreds of thousands of debilitating injuries. I'll dismiss your third arm and asteroids since those aren't relevant to the topic and have nothing to do with these dangerous injections. We will know more in 5 years. Hopefully, it won't be too late.

The Polio vaccine went through a year of clinical trials before it was deemed safe and ready for use. Vaccines do not go through 5-12 years of "rigorous clinical studies" even back then. What sometimes happens with some vaccines is that it may take years to weaken the virus in order for it to be used safely in humans. Thankfully human advancement in science and medicine has allowed us to develop vaccines much faster without this process. Even the last flu vaccine, which was not MRNA was tested and rolled out within a few months. Surely you realize we are no longer living in the 1950s anymore and using 1950s technology.

In 5 years it will be too late, all the anti vaxxers around the globe will have made this virus permanent, requiring boosters for every new variant that pop up. One probably more deadlier than the next. All the while millions will die along the way.

Wrong.
The Salk vaccine was started in 1948 and was not available to the public until 1957.
No vaccine before was ever considered save in less than 6 years.

It has neve taken years to weaken a virus, and generally they try to totally kill the virus completely.

No flu vaccine has ever been produced in less than 5 years.
That is why they never work well.
The virus they used to produce the vaccine is never the same one that is making the rounds that winter.

The mRNA vaccines have only been around since 2009 and have tons of unknown risks.
We are artificially creating a synthetic fake virus, and have no idea what the immune system reactions could be.
It is the most dangerous and irresponsible example of greed that our capitalist system has ever committed.
People should be prosecuted.

And there is not a single epidemic in progress that has ever been stopped by vaccination.
Vaccines are only to prevent the next epidemic.
All epidemics are ended by herd immunity, from recovery immunity and existing inherent immunity.
For example, almost all under 18 are inherently immune to covid-19.
If anyone is to blame for the epidemic being kept around so long it could become endemic, it is those who pushed for "flattening the curve".
Accelerating the epidemic last year would have ended it in a month, with the least number of deaths.

Wrong. Development and clinical testing are two different things. The poster i was responding to said vaccines go through 5-12 years of "rigorous clinical studies" which is simply not true. Polio clinical trials lasted one year and deemed safe and was produced for widespread usage thereafter.

Wrong. Children account for 22% of all new cases. That's not what i call "inherently immune to covid." Children can be infected and they can spread the virus. Hospitalization however is very small, for now, but with delta and every new variant to follow things can change quickly, which is why everyone needs to take the safe moderna and pfizer vaccines asap.

Rigby is correct. Children do not need this experimental injection. They already have immunity and don't need an untested synthetic injection.

Didn't i just get done stating that 22% of all new covid cases are from children and you're still talking about covid immunity in children LMAO

Learn what terms you use mean.
Immunity does not mean you don't get infected.
It just means your immune system deals with it efficiently.
That reduces spread, but does not eliminate it.
Children ARE inherently immune according to all studies.

Better tell all those darn kids in the ICU for covid that they're immune! lol. We've had over 13,000 hospitalizations of children ages 12-17, to date, and that number will only go up with delta hanging around. We know this because 22% of alll new covid cases are coming from children, whereas it used to be just 3% overall.

Being immune means you don't get infected. Children get infected and carry the virus, it's just that their bodies respond differently than adults.

On the contrary, the vaccinated are now spreading variants and adaptations of the virus due to the pressure from an injection. Unvaccinated individuals cannot be held responsible for what happens to those who volunteered to take part in this mass experiment.
Why would a vaccinated person be spread the variant if the vaccination is effective against the variant. I don't understand your reasoning.

Why? It's not effective. Thousands that have been vaccinated are now being hospitalized. I'm flummoxed as I listen to the masses just swallow the propaganda, censorship, and lies from the CDC, media, mainstream news. It's utterly astounding.

"Fully vaccinated against Covid-19? Attending an outdoor wedding? Absolutely nothing to worry about, right?

Even if thousands who have been vaccinated are in the hospital which is very doubtful since virtually all cases in the hospital today have not been fully vaccinated. Since the number of doses given have exceed 330 million, the effectiveness of the vaccines at keeping corvid cases out of the hospital are exceeding initial claims for all 3 vaccines. The mRNA vaccines are proving to be the safest and most effective of any vaccine approved by the FDA. Over 6 the months following the beginning of public vaccinations, deaths, hospitalizations, and new cases of covid have fallen over 90% (new cases down 96%. daily deaths down 94%, hospitalizations down 93%.)

Hundreds of thousands have had serious injuries. Tens of thousands have died from the injection......through 6 months. We have no idea of the effects of this injection when a vaccinated person encounters a wild virus. We don't know yet.
We do not know if there will be long term sides, or a bad reaction to new viruses, or if every person vaccinated grows a third arm.

We have only the history of vaccines, viruses, and the research of thousands of scientist over decades to go by. This
history tells us that severe side effects are extremely rare, and if they do occur, they usually happen within the first two months. We also have the work of thousands of scientist that confirm this. Then we have the simple fact that these vaccines do their work and are gone from the body within about 7 days.

Yes, we could have terrible reactions in the future, a third arm may appear in those vaccinated or a giant asteroid could collide with the earth but the far more likely outcome of not using vaccines would be tens of million of needlessly lost lives.

We have a history of vaccines that have gone through rigorous clinical studies that take anywhere from 5-12 years before they are brought to market. This mRNA sailed through in 3 months. That should set off some red flags, especially in light of the thousands of deaths now along with hundreds of thousands of debilitating injuries. I'll dismiss your third arm and asteroids since those aren't relevant to the topic and have nothing to do with these dangerous injections. We will know more in 5 years. Hopefully, it won't be too late.

The Polio vaccine went through a year of clinical trials before it was deemed safe and ready for use. Vaccines do not go through 5-12 years of "rigorous clinical studies" even back then. What sometimes happens with some vaccines is that it may take years to weaken the virus in order for it to be used safely in humans. Thankfully human advancement in science and medicine has allowed us to develop vaccines much faster without this process. Even the last flu vaccine, which was not MRNA was tested and rolled out within a few months. Surely you realize we are no longer living in the 1950s anymore and using 1950s technology.

In 5 years it will be too late, all the anti vaxxers around the globe will have made this virus permanent, requiring boosters for every new variant that pop up. One probably more deadlier than the next. All the while millions will die along the way.

Wrong.
The Salk vaccine was started in 1948 and was not available to the public until 1957.

It has neve taken years to weaken a virus, and generally they try to totally kill the virus completely.

The virus they used to produce the vaccine is never the same one that is making the rounds that winter.

The mRNA vaccines have only been around since 2009 and have tons of unknown risks.
We are artificially creating a synthetic fake virus, and have no idea what the immune system reactions could be.
It is the most dangerous and irresponsible example of greed that our capitalist system has ever committed.

And there is not a single epidemic in progress that has ever been stopped by vaccination.
All epidemics are ended by herd immunity, from recovery immunity and existing inherent immunity.
If anyone is to blame for the epidemic being kept around so long it could become endemic, it is those who pushed for "flattening the curve".
Accelerating the epidemic last year would have ended it in a month, with the least number of deaths.

Wrong. Development and clinical testing are two different things. The poster i was responding to said vaccines go through 5-12 years of "rigorous clinical studies" which is simply not true. Polio clinical trials lasted one year and deemed safe and was produced for widespread usage thereafter.

Wrong. Children account for 22% of all new cases. That's not what i call "inherently immune to covid." Children can be infected and they can spread the virus. Hospitalization however is very small, for now, but with delta and every new variant to follow things can change quickly, which is why everyone needs to take the safe moderna and pfizer vaccines asap.

It is deceptive to imply testing of a year is sufficient.
The years of clinical testing is to widen the testing to ensure there is few serious side effects over a large range of different subjects.
That normally comes AFTER years of lab testing on smaller control groups, to ensure it not absolutely harmful and instead is proven to be beneficial. Total testing of lab and clinical typically is several years, not the 3 months they did for covid-19 vaccines. Which is doubly wrong since covid-19 mRNA vaccines by far, vastly more dangerous.

The number of new cases and whether they are children is not relevant.
The point is only who is dying, and it is NOT children.
So then yes, children are essentially immune inherently.

Sure children can be infected and slightly spread the virus, but so can the vaccinated.
Variants typically are LESS lethal, not more.

And Moderna vaccine is not at all safe.
I recently got the 2nd Moderna shot and it was the single worst illness of my life.
Thought I was going to die, and lasted over 3 weeks.
I still feel weak, headaches, foggy, etc.

Likely we should never have waited for the vaccines, and gotten rid of it correctly in the first month.

Clinical testing lasted one year. How is that deceptive? Those are the facts.

The vaccinated can only spread the virus if it's a breakthrough case, otherwise the risk is about as low as them being infected. Infected children spread covid like any other infected person.

Wrong.

Rigby is correct. Children do not need this experimental injection. They already have immunity and don't need an untested synthetic injection.

Didn't i just get done stating that 22% of all new covid cases are from children and you're still talking about covid immunity in children LMAO

Better tell all those darn kids in the ICU for covid that they're immune! lol. We've had over 13,000 hospitalizations of children ages 12-17, to date, and that number will only go up with delta hanging around. We know this because 22% of alll new covid cases are coming from children, whereas it used to be just 3% overall.

Being immune means you don't get infected. Children get infected and carry the virus, it's just that their bodies respond differently than adults.
Right. And the US tally is rising. The key here is the mathematics involved. Children in schools in the UK didn't get affected much, but there wasn't as much virus around then. Right now in the US, we have more virus and more opportunities for it to spread among kids. So more will get infected and more will get sick. And scientists worry how many because they still have not really pegged the R0 (subscript 0) for this exact situation. They don't know what kind of exponential growth we could face in schools this fall.

They are starting to sound the alarms. People are going to start to put it together that the worst areas are the least vaccinated areas. Let's hope, anyway.

That is 0.6%;
First, maybe 20% at most of americans have been infected.

Second, do you think the number of deaths may have been affected by our healthcare infrastructure and workers being stretched to its limits to save people for the last 18 months?

3rd... Do you think, oh just maybe, the safety measures and vaccines have had an effect on the number of deaths?

4th...if we let covid spread unimpeded and overwhelm our hospitals, while also letting the shitgibbons stall our vaccination program, will the death rate:

a) decrease
b) stay exactly the same
c) increase

First, so what if 20% of Americans have been infected?
The longer you slow down an epidemic by "flattening the curve" the wider and deeper it spreads, requiring a much higher % to need to be immune, in order to end it.

Second, no, from what I hear from medical professionals I know personally, they say hospitals are over half empty because no one wants to go there. People feel like it would be a death sentence, so hospitals have mostly shut down.
There is a shortage of ventillators, but according to Germans, French, Russians, etc., ventiallators are like a death sentence and should not be used for covid-19 cases. Nor it the cytokine storm that makes breathing hard, untreatable. It is not the virus harming the lungs, but the over active immune system response. And that is easily suppressed.

3rd, by "safety measures" you mean social distancing and masks, which was the worst possible idea. It did slow the infection rate, but that just gave the infection more time, so now it has spread so wide we no longer can easily achieve herd immunity any more. Vaccines normally are great, but these experimental vaccines may not be, and they took too long.

4th, the correct thing to do is not just let covid spread unimpeded, because that not only is too slow, but no one would know when to quarantine because they are infected. Instead, what you do is deliberately infect young volunteers, who are not likely to die, and can't spread it to vulnerable because they know when the are infected. So then there is no over loading hospitals. The young do not get major symptoms.

Forget the vaccination program. Never has that ended any epidemic. It takes too long to make/test vaccines. We should have acted quickly last March.

Increasing the infection rate selectively to only those under 70, will greatly decrease the death rate.
The odds of death over 70 are 400 times greater than under 40.

I guess they know best
Perhaps they're making room for Cubans?
Cubans have more sense
More sense than you; that's for sure.

More sense than morons who refuse to be vaccinated

You been vaccinated?

Chemists and physical therapist know absolutely nothing at all about mRNA vaccines or even the basics of epidemiology.
All epidemics have been ended quickly for millions of years by herd immunity.
What herd immunity allows you to do is who should get infected and who should be shielded.
Since it is almost entirely those over 70 who are dying, then we can easily substitute the young/healthy for the elderly/vulnerable, and pretty much prevent almost all the deaths.

Wrong.

That is dumb.
The point is that only 300 kids under 18 have died from covid-19, compared to the 600,000 total.
Obviously kids are essentially immune.
Or at leas they were until we "flattened the curve" and kept the epidemic around so long, preventing it from ending.

And shut up with the stupid claim that, "Being immune means you don't get infected. "
That is ridiculously ignorant and stupid.
The virus gets inhaled and lands in isolate air passages like sinuses and lungs.
Since that is outside the blood stream, there is absolutely no way the immune system then can even detect an infection right away.
The immune system does not even begin to react and start producing antibodies until the infection is so bad that dying cells have sent out exosome calls for help. And obviously then it is way too late to prevent full infection, including the ability to spread.
People who are immune get infected and carry the virus.
They just do not die from it.

Wrong.

The years of clinical testing is to widen the testing to ensure there is few serious side effects over a large range of different subjects.
That normally comes AFTER years of lab testing on smaller control groups, to ensure it not absolutely harmful and instead is proven to be beneficial. Total testing of lab and clinical typically is several years, not the 3 months they did for covid-19 vaccines. Which is doubly wrong since covid-19 mRNA vaccines by far, vastly more dangerous.

Sure children can be infected and slightly spread the virus, but so can the vaccinated.

I recently got the 2nd Moderna shot and it was the single worst illness of my life.

Likely we should never have waited for the vaccines, and gotten rid of it correctly in the first month.

The vaccinated can only spread the virus if it's a breakthrough case, otherwise the risk is about as low as them being infected. Infected children spread covid like any other infected person.

Totally wrong.
Clinical testing lasts about 1 year, but can not be started until lab testing proves it is reasonably effective and safe fists.
So that has to happen first, causing the combined testing cycle to be over 3 years, and the normal vaccine production time to be more like 6 years.
There is no way these mRNA vaccines are anywhere near to being thoroughly tests.

And you are just wrong about vaccines.
The vaccinated can easily get infected, and although they will spread less, they can still infect others and spread it.
The 90% vaccine efficacy rate is about preventing death, NOT about preventing infection or spread.
And they are finding the vaccines to be more like 60% effective only.
Infected children do NOT spread any more than the vaccinated.
You are totally and completely wrong.
The ability to spread is proportional to the degree of symptoms and death, and children do not experience nearly as high of symptoms.
So the do not die or spread nearly as much as even the vaccinated.
Which is why doctors are recommending to not vaccinate children.
They already are better then vaccinated.
Vaccinating children would increase their death rate and harm, with no gain.

Wrong.

Right. And the US tally is rising. The key here is the mathematics involved. Children in schools in the UK didn't get affected much, but there wasn't as much virus around then. Right now in the US, we have more virus and more opportunities for it to spread among kids. So more will get infected and more will get sick. And scientists worry how many because they still have not really pegged the R0 (subscript 0) for this exact situation. They don't know what kind of exponential growth we could face in schools this fall.

They are starting to sound the alarms. People are going to start to put it together that the worst areas are the least vaccinated areas. Let's hope, anyway.

Wrong.
The amount of virus is not a factor as far as kids being inherently immune.
Kids touch things much more and touch their face more, so they were exposed much more than adults, and yet showed obvious immunity.
Places like China, Japan, Korea, etc., did not even close schools at all.

Scientist are worried because by "flattening the curve" for so long, we may have missed the possibility of herd immunity. When we "flattened the curve", we slowed down the infection rate, but it still was spread. That means the circles of contract kept growing. Which means that instead of just needing herd immunity of around 70% near infection sites, we now may have to deal with what is essentially a universal distribution, which now may require 100% to be immune to end.

Forget the vaccination program. Never has that ended any epidemic.
Rigby, you are always willing to sink lower than everyone, intellectually. I think you do this for attention.

Vaccines, like for smallpox, polio, etc. have only prevented new epidemic outbreaks.
Never has any epidemic in progress been ended with a vaccine.
That is because they take too long.
If you "flatten the curve" for over a year, waiting for a vaccine, then its too late. You let it spread so far and wide, it could stay around perpetually.

It's somewhat ironic that the red states where COVID is rising again are the same kinds of areas that rejected any help for those with HIV/AIDS.......is it Karma?

Over 50% of current active cases are in 5 states. All of which are blue.

You bet it's karma.
What are the 5 states with the most active cases? It seems like Texas and Florida would be in the top 5, no???
Florida has gotten plenty of cases with everybody moving down here----We don't have the most cases. We certainly got all the old people....but we aren't dying at the percentage others are.
38000 or more dead Florida citizens is NOTHING to shout about as good....

Maine has the oldest o r second oldest population among all states. We've had 800 deaths. We followed masking and other restrictions, for the most part and when they were not followed, it killed people...unintentionally. We were able to Contact Trace here in Maine, for the most part, and determine who or what event caused the cluster of deaths, when they occurred.
Florida has all the old people---even the ones from Maine haul ass down here. We also have all the tourists, we didn't do the lock downs, go about our lives, and we have all the foreigners from other countries and other states flooding our borders-------we are far more crowded and more diverse than Maine could ever hope to be..and yet we still quit well protecting our people and keeping our economy going.

Wrong.

Totally wrong.
Clinical testing lasts about 1 year, but can not be started until lab testing proves it is reasonably effective and safe fists.
So that has to happen first, causing the combined testing cycle to be over 3 years, and the normal vaccine production time to be more like 6 years.
There is no way these mRNA vaccines are anywhere near to being thoroughly tests.

And you are just wrong about vaccines.
The vaccinated can easily get infected, and although they will spread less, they can still infect others and spread it.
The 90% vaccine efficacy rate is about preventing death, NOT about preventing infection or spread.
And they are finding the vaccines to be more like 60% effective only.
Infected children do NOT spread any more than the vaccinated.
You are totally and completely wrong.
The ability to spread is proportional to the degree of symptoms and death, and children do not experience nearly as high of symptoms.
So the do not die or spread nearly as much as even the vaccinated.
Which is why doctors are recommending to not vaccinate children.
They already are better then vaccinated.
Vaccinating children would increase their death rate and harm, with no gain.

Totally wrong.
No one is talking about the entire development of a vaccine from beginning to the end of the trials to finally getting it into arms. The discussion has already been about the clinical trials. You keep deflecting from this because you know i'm right. The polio vaccine trials lasted one year and then was cleared for approval immediately for use. The end.

There have actually been multiple large studies done on vaccinated patients and the likelihood of asymptomatic spread. The conclusions has been that the vaccinated have shown as high as a 94% reduction in the likelihood of transmitting the disease to someone else compared to the unvaccinated. The 2 lowest studies showed 75% efficacy the rest were in the 80-90% range. Now show me proof that says otherwise. Where are the large scale studies that say the vaccines don't prevent asymptomatic spread, like you claim? I'll wait.

There's even one massive study of 365k households by Public Health England that shows even if you get infected after being vaccinated, you were only 40-60% as likely to spread it onto others compared to the unvaccinated, so the vaccine is still doing it's job at stopping spread even during breakthrough cases.

Let's stick to the facts and not the fantasies.

Every time that you log on, the collective IQ of the board drops about 30 points.
There you go. Stick to your strong suit: whining like a little bitch.

And do yourself a favor and never open your mouth about another scientific topic ever again. Especially when your moronic lies are harmful.

I've already ripped your propaganda to shreds numerous times. We know you're delusional and slow.

If you believe the idiot left-wing media, those of us who haven't been vaccinated are simply waiting to die of Covid.
Total fantasy. Nobody has said this, much less all the major media in the Untied States. But what the unvaccinated are doing is extending the dangerous pandemic and magnifying its danger.

I had the virus back in November.

Thus far, I've read nothing which clearly states why I should get the virus. In fact, I've read plenty about why I shouldn't.

Exactly how am I extending the pandemic?

"You should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19."

What the fuck else do you need to known.

Forum List

Back