Negro assaults white kid over stolen shoes

Professors afraid of being called racist....simple as pie...

A tenured professor at a major medical school is not afraid of flunking anyone who does not cut it. To claim otherwise is to show your own ignorance.

BULLSHIT!
Professor Called Racist For Correcting Black Student?s Grammar And Punctuation - Downtrend.com
I can find more if you like.
My kids don't hate any race. They choose to judge people based on the individual. I find it amusing that you think you know my kids based on my posts. I guess that makes it easier to make the claims you do.

My kids do know about honor, integrity and pride. They also know about personal responsibility and the value of the individual, instead of judging someone based solely on the color of their skin.

My doctor is black. He has accomplished more in his life than you have in yours. He does not hate based on trivial facts, but you do. He does not teach hatred, like you try to do. Tell me, which one should our society value more? You, the hate monger, or a doctor who helps people?

The wonders affirmative action,quotas,scholarships based on race can do! Oh damn that's right I am white I don't get any of that....:eusa_silenced:

So since you seem to have no problem denigrating the accomplishments of others, tell what you have accomplished?? Any academic honors?
Not denigrating anything. Simply saying he got a hell of better leg to stand on thanks to his race something whites don't get. Oh and yes I have academic honors and its obviously passing along to my kids...

Professors afraid of being called racist....simple as pie...

A tenured professor at a major medical school is not afraid of flunking anyone who does not cut it. To claim otherwise is to show your own ignorance.

BULLSHIT!
Professor Called Racist For Correcting Black Student?s Grammar And Punctuation - Downtrend.com
The wonders affirmative action,quotas,scholarships based on race can do! Oh damn that's right I am white I don't get any of that....:eusa_silenced:

So since you seem to have no problem denigrating the accomplishments of others, tell what you have accomplished?? Any academic honors?
Not denigrating anything. Simply saying he got a hell of better leg to stand on thanks to his race something whites don't get. Oh and yes I have academic honors and its obviously passing along to my kids...

Yes, someone raised a fuss on an insane charge. It was stupid.

Any evidence the professor changed the way he grades the students or lets black students pass when they shouldn't?

As for the "helluva better leg to stand on", I think you are over-estimating what black students get. There is a small percentage who get extra points towards getting accepted to a school. It is not an automatic degree. And there are more places for students outside that affirmative action plan than there are for those in it.

And yes, you ARE denigrating something. I said I had a black doctor and you answered with nonsense about affirmative action and claimed he passed because his profs were afraid of being called racists. All of that without knowing one single thing about him except that he is black and an MD.

Oh, and you are HOPING it is passed on to your kids in a way that you want. But trying to shape your kids into versions of yourself rarely works. It will be most amusing when they rebel against you and end up the exact opposite of what you planned.

I read about this last night. Aye carumba! Several things are mega disturbing about this incident.

#1 This was a premeditated attack. He took the victim out with a sucker punch then laid into him. I call dirty. The perpetrator didn't stop the beating but instead kept it up to the point that the victim will now be undergoing facial reconstruction surgeries. This goon errrrrrrrrrr kid is a monster. Has a future in a gang.

#2 Not one kid witnessing this beating tried to stop it. Didn't run for the help of a teacher.

#3 And I find this utterly appalling, the school didn't call 911. They called the father to pick up his son. That's just unreal. I hope they pay some sort of penalty for this.

Those of us who are truly proud of being white don't associate with likes of the ORIONs.

The millenials overwhelmingly reject his race stupidity.

The door is no more shut on past abuses than on today's.

Evil is evil, and must always be called what it is: evil.
:lol: You being proud of your race. Is that AFTER you get off your knees from kissing every kosher/nonwhite ass and apologizing? :lol:

Violent race is the negro race. The white race were conquerors and explorers and settlers who colonized and settled savage areas. Their violence was correct and understandable. Negro's go out and attack the first white person they see just because they can. I get out plenty. Every day I go somewhere. I guess its hard to believe that I haven't found a non white I care to spend time with or hang around..I enjoy the company of my own race.Great 4 kids who will hate their own race and won't open their eyes to see that the white race is under attack and has been from the negro's let loose by their masters. Like vicious animals cut loose from their chains. I teach my kids PRIDE and INTEGRITY and HONOR. You should try it. :) They see how the negroids and the mexicans here act. I don't need to say a word.

WTF is a groid It was a 16 year old black kid who fought a 16 year old white kid.

Just another word for a negro. Actually it was an uncivilized animal who was let loose on civilized society thanks to jews and is now allowed to roam hallways and locker rooms and assault innocent white people.

Most of what you stated resembles some of the same rhetoric that I've read and heard before many decades ago, which is actually a good thing, because you are a necessary reminder of what I need to ensure that my grandchildren are aware of that still lurks out there, so for that I am grateful.

The worst thing that can happen to an older person is to become complacent or lazy and therefore loose their protective instinct against societies poison.

Although I have no interest in or time to waste reforming your thought process, you did make a statement that I am just curious about. You mentioned the words "integrity" and "honor".

Realizing that your children will likely be part of a society that is trending towards being more multi racial than white,( that is if you plan on staying in America) how do you envision them modeling those behaviors when they become adults considering that you are teaching them that certain other races collectively are beneath them?

Suppose they end up in a situation where one of the "people" that you fear so much is in a position of authority over them? Speaking for myself, I am not so sure that I could answer to someone who I thought was less than human.

:confused:

I would like to see Oreo-boy answer this one too.

What happens when your kids face an authority figure (boss, judge, cop, ect) who is black? Gonna teach them to respect someone who is beneath them?

What happens when the company they work for puts a black person in charge of them?

What ORION does not understand that he is merely a minor blip on the road of racial life in America. He can do nothing meaningful to stop the flow of cultural adjustment.

BULLSHIT!

Any evidence the professor changed the way he grades the students or lets black students pass when they shouldn't?

As for the "helluva better leg to stand on", I think you are over-estimating what black students get. There is a small percentage who get extra points towards getting accepted to a school. It is not an automatic degree. And there are more places for students outside that affirmative action plan than there are for those in it.

And yes, you ARE denigrating something. I said I had a black doctor and you answered with nonsense about affirmative action and claimed he passed because his profs were afraid of being called racists. All of that without knowing one single thing about him except that he is black and an MD.

Oh, and you are HOPING it is passed on to your kids in a way that you want. But trying to shape your kids into versions of yourself rarely works. It will be most amusing when they rebel against you and end up the exact opposite of what you planned.
Back pedal Back Pedal....:lol: I could care less about YOUR doctor...your choice not mine..been there done that rather deal with a doctor I can understand and is of my own race much more comfortable that way.
:lol: You being proud of your race. Is that AFTER you get off your knees from kissing every kosher/nonwhite ass and apologizing? :lol:

Violent race is the negro race. The white race were conquerors and explorers and settlers who colonized and settled savage areas. Their violence was correct and understandable. Negro's go out and attack the first white person they see just because they can. I get out plenty. Every day I go somewhere. I guess its hard to believe that I haven't found a non white I care to spend time with or hang around..I enjoy the company of my own race.Great 4 kids who will hate their own race and won't open their eyes to see that the white race is under attack and has been from the negro's let loose by their masters. Like vicious animals cut loose from their chains. I teach my kids PRIDE and INTEGRITY and HONOR. You should try it. :) They see how the negroids and the mexicans here act. I don't need to say a word.

Just another word for a negro. Actually it was an uncivilized animal who was let loose on civilized society thanks to jews and is now allowed to roam hallways and locker rooms and assault innocent white people.

Most of what you stated resembles some of the same rhetoric that I've read and heard before many decades ago, which is actually a good thing, because you are a necessary reminder of what I need to ensure that my grandchildren are aware of that still lurks out there, so for that I am grateful.

The worst thing that can happen to an older person is to become complacent or lazy and therefore loose their protective instinct against societies poison.

Although I have no interest in or time to waste reforming your thought process, you did make a statement that I am just curious about. You mentioned the words "integrity" and "honor".

Realizing that your children will likely be part of a society that is trending towards being more multi racial than white,( that is if you plan on staying in America) how do you envision them modeling those behaviors when they become adults considering that you are teaching them that certain other races collectively are beneath them?

Suppose they end up in a situation where one of the "people" that you fear so much is in a position of authority over them? Speaking for myself, I am not so sure that I could answer to someone who I thought was less than human.

What happens when your kids face an authority figure (boss, judge, cop, ect) who is black? Gonna teach them to respect someone who is beneath them?

What happens when the company they work for puts a black person in charge of them?
I have no idea what half of what he said was...too damn long to read...Authority figure? LMAO...when its a pig or tyrant in a robe that's all I see is a pig or tyrant in a robe. I hate them their race doesn't matter. Its just more ammunition. :) Don't want a black boss don't get a job with a groid as the boss. It works well to live in very white areas and not huge cities full of these affirmative action hires. Whites overall IQ is MUCH higher than the negro's so if that does happen and again my kids would be adults by then so not my problem its theirs they can deal with it their way but I would out perform the boss. They will either advance you ahead of the negro or be racist and keep you below him in which case you file a discrimination lawsuit or find a new job. Do what we can to fight back. Soon as the system comes crashing down either by way of government's own dumb actions or just because the system is overcrowded with people the real fun begins.

What ORION does not understand that he is merely a minor blip on the road of racial life in America. He can do nothing meaningful to stop the flow of cultural adjustment.

:lol::lol: That's why its not just me fakey. Man you ain't learned shit have you son...oh and yes I can actually change a tiny little bit. See my 4 kids see how negro's act and mexicans as well.They want nothing to do with them so I am doing my part in raising them correctly I also sound the alarm much like Paul Revere did. Instead of the British are coming I yell the groids are coming! :D The movement is a Collective not Individual. Keep ignoring us. Because the government isn't. :D

I don't really think that there is a viable answer that validates belief in teaching "integrity or honor".

When impressionable children are taught to believe that they are superior because of an accident of birth, that is an invitation to disaster.

BULLSHIT!

Back pedal Back Pedal....:lol: I could care less about YOUR doctor...your choice not mine..been there done that rather deal with a doctor I can understand and is of my own race much more comfortable that way.

I have no idea what half of what he said was...too damn long to read...Authority figure? LMAO...when its a pig or tyrant in a robe that's all I see is a pig or tyrant in a robe. I hate them their race doesn't matter. Its just more ammunition. :) Don't want a black boss don't get a job with a groid as the boss. It works well to live in very white areas and not huge cities full of these affirmative action hires. Whites overall IQ is MUCH higher than the negro's so if that does happen and again my kids would be adults by then so not my problem its theirs they can deal with it their way but I would out perform the boss. They will either advance you ahead of the negro or be racist and keep you below him in which case you file a discrimination lawsuit or find a new job. Do what we can to fight back. Soon as the system comes crashing down either by way of government's own dumb actions or just because the system is overcrowded with people the real fun begins.

"Back pedal Back Pedal....:lol: I could care less about YOUR doctor...your choice not mine..been there done that rather deal with a doctor I can understand and is of my own race much more comfortable that way. "????

Backpedal?? lol No, sorry. I prefer to have the best doctor available. So ask other doctors for recommendations and go with the most qualified and best trained. I have no problem understanding my doctor. Do you think every black person speaks only ghetto slang??

Your stereotypical ideas are laughable. Not comfortable with someone of another race? That problem is you, not them.

:lol::lol: That's why its not just me fakey. Man you ain't learned shit have you son...oh and yes I can actually change a tiny little bit. See my 4 kids see how negro's act and mexicans as well.They want nothing to do with them so I am doing my part in raising them correctly I also sound the alarm much like Paul Revere did. Instead of the British are coming I yell the groids are coming! :D The movement is a Collective not Individual. Keep ignoring us. Because the government isn't. :D

And when they grow up and find out you lied, as so often does happen, will you disown your children for not hating all blacks? When they see that there are disgusting and despicable people of every race, and that there are good productive members of society that are black or hispanic, do you think they will hold on to your ridiculous ideas? I'm betting they won't.

The overwhelming majority of the hardcore racists in the past had kids. I am sure they tried to teach their kids the same things. But there are far, far fewer of them now. Why is that? It is because the hatred they were taught did not take hold. They learned the truth. At least some of your kids will probably do the same.

I don't really think that there is a viable answer that validates belief in teaching "integrity or honor".

When impressionable children are taught to believe that they are superior because of an accident of birth, that is an invitation to disaster.

Luckily the isolation Orion is planning to use to brainwash his kids will not be as effective as it once was. There is too much information available to children now. They will learn the truth on their own.

BULLSHIT!

Yeah, why bother to read and actually get the facts. It is obvious you haven't worried about facts to this point.

"Back pedal Back Pedal....:lol: I could care less about YOUR doctor...your choice not mine..been there done that rather deal with a doctor I can understand and is of my own race much more comfortable that way. "????

Backpedal?? lol No, sorry. I prefer to have the best doctor available. So ask other doctors for recommendations and go with the most qualified and best trained. I have no problem understanding my doctor. Do you think every black person speaks only ghetto slang??

Your stereotypical ideas are laughable. Not comfortable with someone of another race? That problem is you, not them.
Nope not my problem. I just use what nature gave me and that's the want and ability to be around my own race.

And when they grow up and find out you lied, as so often does happen, will you disown your children for not hating all blacks? When they see that there are disgusting and despicable people of every race, and that there are good productive members of society that are black or hispanic, do you think they will hold on to your ridiculous ideas? I'm betting they won't.

The overwhelming majority of the hardcore racists in the past had kids. I am sure they tried to teach their kids the same things. But there are far, far fewer of them now. Why is that? It is because the hatred they were taught did not take hold. They learned the truth. At least some of your kids will probably do the same.
I didn't lie about anything so keep babbling on,kids have this knack for observing things for themselves and they come to their own conclusions...which so far have been they LOVE where they live because it is white as hell and they are threatened by gangs of negros and mexicans,drugs aren't sold on the street corner and (C)rap isn't blasted from every car we pass.Just to name a few things. The few negro's here for the most part are respectful and decent folks...still doesn't mean I want to be near them at all. Hell the principal at my oldest child's school is a negress. There are mexicans in her class but thankfully no negro's. She watches the news,she is on the computer she sees for her own eyes and hears with her own ears what is going on in society...nothing is hidden from them or lied to them unless its the media telling them lies. They are exceptionally bright kids according to the tests and the teachers and everyone they come in contact with. They aren't taught hatred but as usual that's what 99% of anti white racists think pride in where one comes from and what one is. You think its hate...Well its just tough shit for you. I have heard the BS there are fewer of us every year but could have fooled me. The movement grows and grows and grows..we keep having more kids than the average sheeple white person. We are winning. In the end we may be a trim and fit few but we will be battle hardened and will defend to death the ongoing destruction of our people and the future of our white children.

Luckily the isolation Orion is planning to use to brainwash his kids will not be as effective as it once was. There is too much information available to children now. They will learn the truth on their own.
LMAO isolation..does that include the public school ALL of my kids attend,the girl scouts the oldest is in and the soccer team she plays on? How about the t ball team my son plays on? That isolated enough retard? :lol: What a fucking tool

Nope not my problem. I just use what nature gave me and that's the want and ability to be around my own race.

I didn't lie about anything so keep babbling on,kids have this knack for observing things for themselves and they come to their own conclusions...which so far have been they LOVE where they live because it is white as hell and they are threatened by gangs of negros and mexicans,drugs aren't sold on the street corner and (C)rap isn't blasted from every car we pass.Just to name a few things. The few negro's here for the most part are respectful and decent folks...still doesn't mean I want to be near them at all. Hell the principal at my oldest child's school is a negress. There are mexicans in her class but thankfully no negro's. She watches the news,she is on the computer she sees for her own eyes and hears with her own ears what is going on in society...nothing is hidden from them or lied to them unless its the media telling them lies. They are exceptionally bright kids according to the tests and the teachers and everyone they come in contact with. They aren't taught hatred but as usual that's what 99% of anti white racists think pride in where one comes from and what one is. You think its hate...Well its just tough shit for you. I have heard the BS there are fewer of us every year but could have fooled me. The movement grows and grows and grows..we keep having more kids than the average sheeple white person. We are winning. In the end we may be a trim and fit few but we will be battle hardened and will defend to death the ongoing destruction of our people and the future of our white children.

LMAO isolation..does that include the public school ALL of my kids attend,the girl scouts the oldest is in and the soccer team she plays on? How about the t ball team my son plays on? That isolated enough retard? :lol: What a fucking tool

There are fewer of you every year. The Klan picnics obviously should show that.

And there is less and less tolerance for your hatred. In the past those of your ilk were about to terrorize the people into silence, while you ganged up on helpless families. But now the people refuse to be silent. They refuse to sit idly by while you try to terrorize people.

Yep, fewer and fewer. And of less and less consequence in this world.

Oh, and there are plenty of us who see you for what you are, and we are fit and ready to stand against the hatred and ignorance. I'll see you out there. :D

1535438_10152006645077740_2066380959_n_zpsbf7fec9f.jpg

And there is less and less tolerance for your hatred. In the past those of your ilk were about to terrorize the people into silence, while you ganged up on helpless families. But now the people refuse to be silent. They refuse to sit idly by while you try to terrorize people.

Oh, and there are plenty of us who see you for what you are, and we are fit and ready to stand against the hatred and ignorance. I'll see you out there. :D

I am not in the Klan so wouldn't know. See you idiots don't realize is that the groups are losing people but the movement is not. Maybe you don't realize what that means but I do. Look up Lone Wolf. :) I don't belong to any group nor do any of my friends who think just like I do...groups are too easily infiltrated with snitches from the FBI,ATF,HS etc. We hold our beliefs in the open but we refuse to join groups. We are building a society within your society...A LOT homeschool their kids,We know each other through forums and messaging apps and websites just for us..Just on SF alone there over 100k people...I don't know the exact number but we are growing at an astounding rate and when you have regular run of the mill people calling the news people to report the news like they did in this instance then people are waking up...we all knew eventually the jews would push it too far too fast and they have...

I wish I could see your face when "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" happens to you. :lol:

I have no problem with anyone being proud.

I simply laugh at your attempts to paint blacks as inferior to you. That is where the issue comes in. Someone who is proud of their own race lifts them up. What you do is not lifting whites up, it is denigrating all others in the hopes that by putting them down and blaming them for your own failures, it will make you look better.

It doesn't work. It never has.

I am not in the Klan so wouldn't know. See you idiots don't realize is that the groups are losing people but the movement is not. Maybe you don't realize what that means but I do. Look up Lone Wolf. :) I don't belong to any group nor do any of my friends who think just like I do...groups are too easily infiltrated with snitches from the FBI,ATF,HS etc. We hold our beliefs in the open but we refuse to join groups. We are building a society within your society...A LOT homeschool their kids,We know each other through forums and messaging apps and websites just for us..Just on SF alone there over 100k people...I don't know the exact number but we are growing at an astounding rate and when you have regular run of the mill people calling the news people to report the news like they did in this instance then people are waking up...we all knew eventually the jews would push it too far too fast and they have...

And when push comes to shove, I am betting there will damn few willing to stand and fight.

I wish I could see your face when "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" happens to you. :lol:

I'd pay to be a fly on the wall. lmao

Forum List

Back