Neo-Confederate libertarians are not conservatives.

That's very insightful, Cork. Especially coming from the guy who doesn't understand libertarianism but is absolutely obssessed with libertarians. Like a closet homosxual or something.

I am tired of the neo-confederate libertarians acting like they are conservatives. They are not. They honor this flag
th
Which is the flag of Anti-American democrat slave owners. I know the Noe-Confeds will rush in here and say it is about states rights.... Like Alfonzo Rachele said "States rights to do what? Own Slaves!" That flag goes against the very fiber of conservatism which is the ideology of CONSERVING the republic. Neo-confeds like to believe their stance on taxes means they are not liberal when they really are. They dont care if there is slavery, abortion, drug abuse, hookers, crime, murder, rape, arson as long as they dont have to pay taxes to stop it. Thats not conservative that selfish like any other liberal.

When they make up so much of the Republican majority, then yes, they are.

Robert Byrd

That's very insightful, Cork. Especially coming from the guy who doesn't understand libertarianism but is absolutely obssessed with libertarians. Like a closet homosxual or something.

Actually just thread only deals with a minority of libertarians

That's wonderful sentence structuring. What you refer to isn't libertairan at all. That was already pointed out to you. But you've still kept on slinging the nonsense you believe makes sense.

:itsok:

That's wonderful sentence structuring. What you refer to isn't libertairan at all. That was already pointed out to you. But you've still kept on slinging the nonsense you believe makes sense.

I'm thinking maybe you need to learn about libertarianism because you don't seem to understand what it actually is

I love how people say it can't work, without providing even one proposal that can't work. Why don't you just put your hands high in the air and run around like a plucked chicken?

There is a reason no one has ever done it.
Heck someone has had the courage to try just about every form of government that we've been able to conceive - EXDCEPT Libertarianism.
No one has ever been stupid enough to try that.

Wonder why?

Because it works so good ?????????????

No one has ever done what? What is this "it" that you are talking about like we are all supposed to know what you mean.

Re-read all the posts you quoted - it'll come to you.

I keep saying to these guys..start a government.

Heck..start a libertarian club.

Must be funny as heck having a bunch of Howard Roark's deciding on what pizza toppings to have..

:D

It's just a fantasy. The whole Libertarian ball of wax cannot exist in the sunlight. There are some "libertarian-leaning" positions I agree with. But just like so many other utopian systems that have been conceived, it doesn't work. Not in whole.

True.

To paraphrase Jerome Lawrence, conservatives build castles in the air, libertarians live in them, and republicans collect the rent.

Wow, I think it's so funny because it rings so true.

I'm thinking maybe you need to learn about libertarianism because you don't seem to understand what it actually is

There is no need to lie.

Uh huh. Sure you do. You speak the back-asswards, fucked up "truth" that you created in your pea sized brain. There is no doubt about that, Corky.

Wow, painfully stupid human being. Has to be an Obama butt-sniffer. The only explanation.

The one showing stupidity right now is you.

Hey, heard Walmart's handing our Obama-Phones today. Better hurry. Off ya go now.

Since you're a big Ron Paul fan, did you catch "60 Minutes" segment on members of Congress who pay their families big salaries to work on their campaigns? Ron Paul has six family members on his PAC payroll, more than any other congressman. How do you like him now?

"60 Minutes" probes Washington's profitable leadership PACs - CBS News Video

Is there really no liberty in the USA?

There's tons of liberty in the U.S. and in other countries as well.

What you find NOWHERE is a Libertarian government.

250 years ago you never found a democracy either. I guess that means democracy sucks, right?

So many of you people have such a warped view of history.

Democracies existed in the 6th Century BCE.
And you seem to be confusing a political system (Democracy) with a political philosophy (libertarianism). They are not the same thing.

Your dependence on revisionist history is probably why you long for the days of yore. If you really understood history, you wouldn't be so eager to repeat it.

Last edited:
Libertarians are Right Wing Hippies.

The Libertarians

They're creepy and they're kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They're all together ooky,
The Libertarians

They got their libertarian knowledge
On a Pell Grant at State College
Becoming anti-statist 'cudas
Smoking dope from Aqua-Buddha

They were open to the wonderment
Of hating federal government
They learned equality and integration
Were just unnecessary regulation

Their frat house is a museum
Where people come to see 'em
They really are a scream
The Libertarians

(Self-reliantly)
(living Von Miserly)
(Loving Ayn Randily)

So get a witches shawl on
A soapbox you can crawl on
So you can spew your gall on
Exactly like Rand Paul on
The Libertarians

The one showing stupidity right now is you.

Hey, heard Walmart's handing our Obama-Phones today. Better hurry. Off ya go now.

Since you're a big Ron Paul fan, did you catch "60 Minutes" segment on members of Congress who pay their families big salaries to work on their campaigns? Ron Paul has six family members on his PAC payroll, more than any other congressman. How do you like him now?

"60 Minutes" probes Washington's profitable leadership PACs - CBS News Video

Is it illegal?

No?

Big salaries? How big, Dullard?

Oh, well. Thanks for that useless new nugget about a former congressman.

The Libertarians

Mysterious and spooky,
The Libertarians

They really are a scream
The Libertarians

(Self-reliantly)
(living Von Miserly)
(Loving Ayn Randily)

The Libertarians

While libertarians study economics, LOLberals spend their time this way. Then wonder why all their ideas are failures.

The Libertarians

Mysterious and spooky,
The Libertarians

They really are a scream
The Libertarians

(Self-reliantly)
(living Von Miserly)
(Loving Ayn Randily)

The Libertarians

While libertarians study economics, LOLberals spend their time this way. Then wonder why all their ideas are failures.

I dunno. There are some clever rhymes in there. I'd certainly rather see them writing poetry than legislation.

Forum List

Back