Never fear Trump, accountability is coming!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

The real truth, not some whitewashed far right wing propaganda version, is about to be revealed.

Trump will do his damnedest to lie his way out of it; good luck with that! Bigly!!!

The real truth, not some whitewashed far right wing propaganda version, is about to be revealed.

Trump will do his damnedest to lie his way out of it; good luck with that! Bigly!!!
I would just suggest that reality lies in the political climate at the particular time that charges are brought or charges 'should' be brought.

If Trump has political support and momentum, Merrick Garland (or agencies that uphold the law) won't have the courage to pursue justice on Trump.
That is suggesting that democracy will have already been defeated.

From a leftist POV of course.
And from a rightist POV, the law has negated the positions of the left. And that will be verified in chief with the establishing the claim that the election was stolen from Trump.

Coups and revolutions are either successful or are failures, based on the political climate of the country at the applicable time. That is mostly in regard to the country's military positoning, as well as the people's politics.

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

Congress has probe this, the xiden doj has…

and yet, got nothing on trump.

this committee, who’s already been caught using the infamous Shifty Parody, is nothing more then a political stunt designed to try snd harm the gop in the midterms

Congress has probe this, the xiden doj has…

and yet, got nothing on trump.

this committee, who’s already been caught using the infamous Shifty Parody, is nothing more then a political stunt designed to try snd harm the gop in the midterms

It's a fool's errand.

Sorry, dear little girl. That's last week's script. Check with your Democrat block commissar for an update.

thats the DOJ's job.
The committee makes referrals to the DOJ.
how many of the people arrested and indicted were referred to the doj by the committee?

i could have sworn that was why the doj had the fbi

I hope so, for the country's sake.

But I'll believe it when I see it.

how many of the people arrested and indicted were referred to the doj by the committee?

i could have sworn that was why the doj had the fbi
the FBI investigates regular citizens.
the jan 6th committee investigates the politicians. Checks and balances.
However, i'm sure the FBI gives some help to the committee where possible.

the FBI investigates regular citizens.
the jan 6th committee investigates the politicians. Checks and balances.
However, i'm sure the FBI gives some help to the committee where possible.
hahaha i am sorry when did this start happening? haha the fbi doesn’t investigate politicians? since when?

on what constitutional authority does the Jan 6th committee have to conduct criminal investigations of anyone let alone politicians?

hahaha i am sorry when did this start happening? haha the fbi doesn’t investigate politicians? since when?

on what constitutional authority does the Jan 6th committee have to conduct criminal investigations of anyone let alone politicians?
the same authority that the likes of Darrell Issa and Trey Gowdy had during the Obama years. Its described here:

as far as the FBI, they do investigate politicians, but when it goes too high up the political food chain, a congressional committee is required.

True Believers won't care but Independents and never Trumpers will

the same authority that the likes of Darrell Issa and Trey Gowdy had during the Obama years. Its described here:

as far as the FBI, they do investigate politicians, but when it goes too high up the political food chain, a congressional committee is required.
haha that doesn’t say anything about congress having anything authority to investigate politicians for crimes

they can conduct oversight hearings. They don’t investigate potential crimes and refer them to the doj. Stop already

Congress has conducted Jan 6th hearings, the doj has conducted and charged and prosecuted people for their crimes

This committee has already shown they aren’t interested in the truth or oversight…when they used parody and doctored text messages

Forum List

Back