New MAGA Ad about Disloyal Ron DeSantis

You shouldnt

We are trying to hold America together while anything-goes libs tear it apart
Allowing gays to marry for example? Are you still not over that one?

Is this issue tearing us apart?

And you guys are tearing us apart. Case after case we show you cops are abusing Americans and you side with the cops. Until they are Capitol Cops then you're against them. And you hate government unless it's Republicans. Deregulations to our environment?

You are so brainwashed you side with corporate America on every issue.

And I'm sorry but abortion has been legal for 50 years and we are even more divided now that you voted to take that right away. So you lost the midterm wave you were expecting. And Biden's going to win again because you are sooooo anti woke.

You're waging a very divisive culture war. What's that all about?

1. Prove Walt was a racist
2. Opposing deviate behaviors is part of many religions.
3. Misogynistic bullshit. Try to prove that too.
A rich white man born in 1901. Chances are he was racist. Prove he wasn't. What did he do for civil rights?

And then like most white racists he changed from Democrat to Republican because of the Southern Strategy. Plus he was rich. A corporation.

Walt was mostly apolitical for most of his life. While never a registered Democrat, he voted for FDR in 1936. As he grew older he did become more conservative. By 1940 he was voting for FDR’s competitor, Republican Wendell Willkie, and stayed on that side after that.

Though he was a Republican in the latter half of his life, he was never really interested in politics. He occasionally donated to Republican candidates, but as a whole he was never thought of as belonging to either party especially.

Disney is the enemy.

Cartoon mice scare ya, huh?

mickey-minnie-mouse-mickey-minnie-mouse-playing-each-other-164632863.jpg

Disney is the enemy.
Sorry, but that's just like saying I'm the enemy. I am not your enemy. I just disagree with you. And in America, that's okay. But even in your neck of the woods you can't be unconstitutional towards gays and blacks. Sorry.

Let's do a test to see if you know who the real enemy in America is. Because I think it's you. Ready?

Who's the enemy in this story?

FBI investigating GOP Oklahoma officials caught on tape talking about lynching Black people, murdering newspaper reporters​

Is it

a. The FBI
b. The person who secretly taped these Republicans talking?
c. The Republicans who say they wish they could murder blacks like the good old days?
d. The media

GOP officials from McCurtain County, Okla. are being investigated by the FBIafter they were caught on tape expressing their frustration about it not being socially acceptable beat up and hang Black people, as well as their desires to hire hitmen to kill newspaper reporters.

Sorry, but that's just like saying I'm the enemy. I am not your enemy. I just disagree with you. And in America, that's okay. But even in your neck of the woods you can't be unconstitutional towards gays and blacks. Sorry.

Let's do a test to see if you know who the real enemy in America is. Because I think it's you. Ready?

Who's the enemy in this story?

FBI investigating GOP Oklahoma officials caught on tape talking about lynching Black people, murdering newspaper reporters​

Is it

a. The FBI
b. The person who secretly taped these Republicans talking?
c. The Republicans who say they wish they could murder blacks like the good old days?
d. The media

GOP officials from McCurtain County, Okla. are being investigated by the FBIafter they were caught on tape expressing their frustration about it not being socially acceptable beat up and hang Black people, as well as their desires to hire hitmen to kill newspaper reporters.
Sounds like the sheriff knows who the bad guys are.

At least gay people 40 years ago were smart enough to stay in the closet.

---Staying in the Closet is Sometimes the Smart Choice---

So cartoon mice, rainbows and young people scare ya. You should have, "Pussy," tattooed across your forehead.

You have been waging a culture war for years against the citizens of this country, now you are projecting that onto republicans. 🤡 I said when they allowed gay marriage it would be the beginning, not the end of what the left had planned along with their weirdo progressive base, now look at what they are pushing.
What is it about legal gay marriage that frightens you so much? Did you feel the same way when interracial marriage became legal?

Ron will not be the nominee. He's embedded with the Bush klan and establishment corporate donors.

He probably has some establishment donors I’m sure.. but he’s more than proven he’ll fight against leftist/woke craziness with rational concise points.. not like a bumbling fool as Trump does. I voted Trump because it was him or no one to fight. DeSantis fights, and he’s not an idiot who shoots himself in the foot like Trump, and he doesn’t have the massive baggage Trump does.

DeSantis 2024. Should be a no brained. He’d carve up Biden’s carcus if Biden ever debated.. Im Guessing he’ll Try not to

Last edited:
Yes, at war with a "woke" Disney.

Disney became popular being the squeaky clean kid's fantasy land.
Disney abandoned clean to become woke and gay.
Most parents don't want their kids exposed to gay shit.

Ron is kicking Disney's ass, and will be rewarded for it, similar to Bud getting its ass kicked to the tune of $5,000,000,0000.
"ron is kicking Disney's ass".................... :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

At least gay people 40 years ago were smart enough to stay in the closet.

---Staying in the Closet is Sometimes the Smart Choice---

See? These people fighting gays today are the same people during Obama who didn't want them to be allowed to get married. They are sick.

Ceder Point has gay day one a year on Fathers Day. Gays go on that day because their fathers are assholes like you. Because Cedar Point allows this, you should never go to Cedar Point. Deal? Or Disney. Don't go to Disney. They are the enemy.

See? These people fighting gays today are the same people during Obama who didn't want them to be allowed to get married. They are sick.

Ceder Point has gay day one a year on Fathers Day. Gays go on that day because their fathers are assholes like you. Because Cedar Point allows this, you should never go to Cedar Point. Deal? Or Disney. Don't go to Disney. They are the enemy.
Of course we are keeping tabs on companies who have given in just like Disney did. Corporate America is supposed to be our friend.

Of course we are keeping tabs on companies who have given in just like Disney did. Corporate America is supposed to be our friend.
Look how mad You got at the nba corporation choosing china over you. Know why? They’re a bigger market. You should know corporations are not your friends.

Forum List

Back