New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.
Are you one of those three in ten?

the deplorable pawned base has alays hovered around 30%. nothing will change with them & they'll dwell in that basket until they die off. darwin has already marked them for their award.
So here's the next question:

Look how angrily and defensively they have reacted to this thread. Does this mean (a) that they don't like the madness of Trumpism seeing the light of day like this, or (b) that they somehow feel some sense of embarrassment over the fact that they themselves have fallen for this stuff?

Maybe some combination therein?

Well you did ask and its not our fault you don't like the answers.
So you believe Trump will be reinstated in August?
I sure hope so but I'm not counting on it. It will all depend on what the audits show and what happens after that.
The audits by the Trumpster company?

How would that play out? Step by step.
From what I've read its not a Trump company doing the audits. The State hired them and I doubt they would hire a Trump company. How bout you??
The CEO of the company was pushing the lies. The GQP in the state legislature hired them.

So how does this play out? Have they not told you in your world that there is no such legal mechanism for this?
You say he was pushing lies. What if he wasn't pushing lies? No one has ever audited an election before. I'm interested to see how this all plays out.

No one has ever audited an election before?
If they have I've never heard of it. Recounts up the ass on elections but I've never heard of auditing an election.

Maricopa county has already been audited by Republicans twice. Election audits happen after every election. What is new here is the people performing the audits aren't so obviously biased and believe in unfounded conspiracy theories that lead them to looking for bamboo fibers or watermarks that the former guy somehow secretly placed on the ballots.

You guys really need to get over this for your own mental health.

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Don’t delude yourself into thinking this will happen lol. Be an adult about this, seriously.
And you know how the audits, which many States are now doing, will go?? Will Trump be reinstated?? I sure hope so but I'm not counting on it.

:itsok:

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

He will be in 2025.
That is called an election, if he is elected he may occupy the White House he will never be reinstated because he served his full term...

I sure hope so but I'm not counting on it. It will all depend on what the audits show and what happens after that.

From what I've read its not a Trump company doing the audits. The State hired them and I doubt they would hire a Trump company. How bout you??
The CEO of the company was pushing the lies. The GQP in the state legislature hired them.

So how does this play out? Have they not told you in your world that there is no such legal mechanism for this?
You say he was pushing lies. What if he wasn't pushing lies? No one has ever audited an election before. I'm interested to see how this all plays out.

If they have I've never heard of it. Recounts up the ass on elections but I've never heard of auditing an election.

Maricopa county has already been audited by Republicans twice. Election audits happen after every election. What is new here is the people performing the audits aren't so obviously biased and believe in unfounded conspiracy theories that lead them to looking for bamboo fibers or watermarks that the former guy somehow secretly placed on the ballots.

I prefer the crazy act crazy so I can avoid them.

the deplorable pawned base has alays hovered around 30%. nothing will change with them & they'll dwell in that basket until they die off. darwin has already marked them for their award.
So here's the next question:

Look how angrily and defensively they have reacted to this thread. Does this mean (a) that they don't like the madness of Trumpism seeing the light of day like this, or (b) that they somehow feel some sense of embarrassment over the fact that they themselves have fallen for this stuff?

Maybe some combination therein?
Well I'm not angry of defensive. You asked the question and I answered it.

I'm interested to see how all this plays out. LOL

the deplorable pawned base has always hovered around 30%. nothing will change with them & they'll dwell in that basket until they die off. darwin has already marked them for their award.

The difference here is that the GOP doesn't stand a snowball's chance of winning an election again without them. The other side is of course how repulsive this is to more than half the country.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

It's mainly just to trigger the libs....

Most of them don't believe Trump will be reinstated -- they just think saying it would own the libs....

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

Little buddy.....get some help.....please.....for the love of humanity.
His obsession with Trump isn't funny anymore.
I wonder why, no matter how many times I point it out, the fact that this isn't about Trump (nor ever has been), never manages to sink its way into your skulls.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I know why it hasn't.
First, I'm not a Republican.
Second, he will ever be reinstated.
Third, he will never be re-elected.
Fourth, your obsession is Trump is quite obvious and the fact you can't see that, makes you very unaware of your mental illness.
Fifth, your obsession with responding to me, even though I wasn't responding to you is just plain strange behavior.

Project much, sweetie?

I prefer the crazy act crazy so I can avoid them.

When possible. I don't talk politics or religion with most of my neighbors, that appears to be only a one way street though.

the deplorable pawned base has always hovered around 30%. nothing will change with them & they'll dwell in that basket until they die off. darwin has already marked them for their award.

The difference here is that the GOP doesn't stand a snowball's chance of winning an election again without them. The other side is of course how repulsive this is to more than half the country.
We won the last election.

Project much, sweetie?

No, not really, spanky buns.

LOL I think 2022 will make a liar out of you and 2024 as well.

I just hope we can survive four years of the incompetent ass who is sitting in the WH right now.

We won the last election.
1623259586463.png

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

Little buddy.....get some help.....please.....for the love of humanity.
His obsession with Trump isn't funny anymore.
I wonder why, no matter how many times I point it out, the fact that this isn't about Trump (nor ever has been), never manages to sink its way into your skulls.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I know why it hasn't.
First, I'm not a Republican.
Second, he will ever be reinstated.
Third, he will never be re-elected.
Fourth, your obsession is Trump is quite obvious and the fact you can't see that, makes you very unaware of your mental illness.
Fifth, your obsession with responding to me, even though I wasn't responding to you is just plain strange behavior.
Sure it is, Trumpster. If you post about me, I may respond. Poor you. You guys are such victims.

Your behavior on this thread has been predictable for someone like you. Good stuff.

LOL I think 2022 will make a liar out of you and 2024 as well.

I just hope we can survive four years of the incompetent ass who is sitting in the WH right now.

I'm not making predictions for either year.

He will be in 2025.
That is called an election, if he is elected he may occupy the White House he will never be reinstated because he served his full term...
Your attempt at pedantry has failed. Look it up bullboy.

Trump should start a shadow government.

If the Deep state can do it so can he!

We can call it, the Deeper state, or the Bigly state.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back